Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) (73597 Views)

House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra / Father, Stepmum Chain 10-Year-Old Son To Animals For 2 Years In Kebbi (Graphic) / Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by anEye4anEye: 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
From the first pictures posted you will see that the machine has first cut off her two big fingers. what a way to die

1 Like

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Nevergree: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Buhari effect continues

Hijab killing them since 1908

Cc
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by samorobo: 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Auzu billahi minash shaitan rajeem!!!

As long as most ladies can cover up their filth and look like a million bucks, they are fine.
See how unkempt this one's hair is..Maybe that's why she had to cover it up.

But the grinding machine just wanted to expose her.

Anyways, Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un.

You don't have sense..is this what you should be saying.....
Sympathize with the deceased
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Avast(m): 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
stephenduru:
According to report,a lady's head was cut off by a grinding machine. She was said to be wearing hijab when the machine caught the hijab and cut off her head.

When Trezzy Helm spoke with one of the social media users that shared the story,he said the incident happened in Kebbi

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/grinding-machine-cuts-off-head-of-lady.html?m=1

You better find something else to do, blogging is not your way.

1 Like

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Gwagone: 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
majamajic:

it's possible

I know of a woman riding motorcycle , her wrapper enter spoke , that's the end !
That day go mad gan
Sexy ride
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Gwagone: 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
Avast:

You better find something else to do, blogging is not your way.
I dey tell you
That thing looks edited
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by adedayourt(m): 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

There's nothing wrong with such gen.. the only problem is that people lack precautionary measures. You don't wear loose cloths or tie when operating such.

If u ll read my comment carefully again u ll notice never mentioned anywhere that ders somthing wrong with the gen.

Am only saying der are more user friendly gen suitable for dis present dispensation
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
Normal level
For naija so called weird deaths na normal level

Make I bust your brain I Don see where mess(fart) kill person.

Calm down I go explain.
Three friends dey go night vigil. One just naughty drop better mess. As him friends scatter due to the diffusion one go use leg touch transformer wire wey cut late that night and was lying about. He roast immediately.

Make I drop another lamba . I don't hear where laugh Don kill person for naija. He laugh sotay he go dey stomp for soakaway wey no get better cover. He drop enter swallow shit die

I Don even hear where cry kill person. For naija nothing strange again.

Rip lady. May God forgive your sins. One of them is being born in naija.
Yeeeeeee... this your own don add more... I'm scared

1 Like

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Americanboy35: 12:00am On Oct 09, 2019
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by oladipojesse(m): 12:05am On Oct 09, 2019
midolian:
This your story get as e be o!

Machine caught the Hijab and cut off her head? How does this sound?

I can bet anything that before the week runs out, we ll see another version of how the woman got beheaded.

Our bloggers are the wackest the earth has ever known and will ever know.

Most of them are frustrated youths looking for ends meet and in the process lost their thinking capacity.

I mean, how can grinder cut the neck that smooth without touching the head. Dear blogger, kind of grinder did that?

1 Like

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 09, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Rolex66: 12:21am On Oct 09, 2019
Loose fitting garments are a no no where machineries are running.

Such machines with movable parts are to be fitted with fixed guards that serve as an interface between the users and the machines.

2 Likes

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:49am On Oct 09, 2019
PabloAndreas:
Looks more like what a human would do than a grinding machine
smart observations... I’m sure the killers are even the ones that took the pictures and are spreading this fake story.

1 Like

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by MrHeff(m): 12:55am On Oct 09, 2019
Eventspro23:
Omo this is serious oooo....... The day grinding machine almost chopped my hand off was the beginning of wisdom wenever am around the machine.

Rip to the deceased
come, the same grinding machine dem dey use grind pepper? I'm wondering how
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by pacespot(m): 1:06am On Oct 09, 2019
But if it was the machine, it would rather crush the head. How can a machine cut off the head as if it was a blade.

RIP, graphic indeed sad
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by litaninja(m): 1:16am On Oct 09, 2019
Na still education. The basic rule for machinery, do not operate with loose, flowy, garments.
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by AmuDimpka: 1:17am On Oct 09, 2019
Religion makes people to be stupid and illogical

Hijab and you are doing such a job ...can they even ban the use of that hijab
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by uuzba(m): 2:12am On Oct 09, 2019
midolian:
And the spoke cut off her head?
Hmmmm...okay oo
When I was a kid, I remember a foreign children's program on NTA. A kid asked why their Oyibo stopped wearing big dresses and the presenter said its because the dress used to get hooked in machines and cause injury. That's why the whites cut down their dress sizes to what we have today, tight clothes.

1 Like

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by kestare(m): 2:16am On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Auzu billahi minash shaitan rajeem!!!

As long as most ladies can cover up their filth and look like a million bucks, they are fine.
See how unkempt this one's hair is..Maybe that's why she had to cover it up.

But the grinding machine just wanted to expose her.

Anyways, Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un.

Guys what kind of animal comment is this?
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by SS18: 2:45am On Oct 09, 2019
EVERYBODY....BOTH THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE STUPID AUTHUR OF THIS POST ARE SICK. VERY SICK. That's why you can get banned for using the F word but when it comes to displaying decapitated and mutilated bodies and blood and gore it makes FrontPage. You sick individuals have no respect for the dead. I pray when a relative of yours dies it doesn't make it to the public forum you disgusting dimwits. All if you feasting on this crap and the MOD who put this crap on FrontPage have relatives. They will be decapited and make FrontPage you sick bastarEVERYBODY
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Pasima(m): 2:48am On Oct 09, 2019
How can rapper kill her
majamajic:

it's possible

I know of a woman riding motorcycle , her wrapper enter spoke , that's the end !
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Orjioorji(f): 2:49am On Oct 09, 2019
midolian:

I can bet anything that before the week runs out, we ll see another version of how the woman got beheaded.

oga its possible we normally worn them about this , their hijab get hook on rotating belt of a machine can drag you down and cut the person into two, even ladies wearing long hijab on bike to be careful if it enters a rotating spoke it will bring you down from the bike with force and thats deat. Pls they should stop this hijab nonsense
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by BitCraftman: 3:06am On Oct 09, 2019
Wearing loose clothing around machines has always been a bad idea.
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 09, 2019
midolian:

That grinding machine is kills, I use to grind stuff with it and I don't allow women with long head-tie or scarf to go near it,
If the long head-tie or scarf touches the engine's belt, NA DIE,
It will drag you closer, fall on you and kill you

I have heard of this engine killing people more than 10 times,

People who wear long scarf, hijab or long cloth are advised not to near the engine, if the belt catch you e don catch you, if you were lucky someone off the engine immediately, you may survive it's 50-50, at least you will have a rugged face.

I can see a drum of water for the engine in that picture, which means the engine is bigger one(diesel engine) that's why it easily chopped off her head.

the news is real

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 3:41am On Oct 09, 2019
The power of hijab
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 4:01am On Oct 09, 2019
FarahAideed:

If you look closely you will see the machine in question was a two stroke water cooled single cylinder deisel engine usually found in villages and it has a large tyre like transmission belt used to transmit power from the engine to the mill and from experience I can assure you if her Hijab gets caught in that belt it will drag and decapitate her in a second .
Those engine no get joy for any mistake..I remember my mother own one in those days .. hmmmm the day when the flywheel lose..erh! I can't give vivid account of what happened that day..it was total graphics..

1 Like

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 4:11am On Oct 09, 2019
SS18:
EVERYBODY....BOTH THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE STUPID AUTHUR OF THIS POST ARE SICK. VERY SICK. That's why you can get banned for using the F word but when it comes to displaying decapitated and mutilated bodies and blood and gore it makes FrontPage. You sick individuals have no respect for the dead. I pray when a relative of yours dies it doesn't make it to the public forum you disgusting dimwits. All if you feasting on this crap and the MOD who put this crap on FrontPage have relatives. They will be decapited and make FrontPage you sick bastarEVERYBODY
Mr know it all go and sit down..park well.Do you know how many hijab wearer would learned from this post?Do you know how many people that will be cautiously around grounding mill engine and machine because of this front page ? Learning from past mistakes of other is not a crime..You have no valid suggestions and curse...Tell me who had not lost his or her relatives to any mistakes...No one is making any jest of the dead but mourned ..and learning...We learned every day..
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by skukimania(f): 4:49am On Oct 09, 2019
She no fit comot hyjab as e dey drag am? RIP
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by pepperandsalt(m): 5:00am On Oct 09, 2019
You sure say na machine? I dey see this head like them them work
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 5:24am On Oct 09, 2019
Rest in peace
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 09, 2019
midolian:
And the spoke cut off her head?

Hmmmm...okay oo
Wwrin dy do u sef.,..ask any engineering student, one of the safety precaution they give dem is to wear something smart while operating machines hence the use of safety coats

1 Like

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Henry22(m): 6:26am On Oct 09, 2019
My brothers from the waste come and carry free head, this one is very fresh so you don't need to go nd dig any grave..... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Lagos; Charms, Cars, SIM Cards, Coffins Recovered / Pastor Michael Oluronbi Rapes 6 Girls In UK. Wife Aides & Abets Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.