Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) (73595 Views)

House Boy Cuts Off Aged Master’s Manhood For Money Ritual In Anambra / Father, Stepmum Chain 10-Year-Old Son To Animals For 2 Years In Kebbi (Graphic) / Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by imam07: 6:46am On Oct 09, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Them nor reach there na. Na copy copy news
what are u saying. U better go ask if u lack news about this machine. Nah young generation like u go dey argue this thing. Something wey don kill people in those days.
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by SamOyovwi: 6:49am On Oct 09, 2019
I nor say e nor happen o. But bloggers copy from each other that's what am saying Mr
imam07:
what are u saying. U better go ask if u lack news about this machine. Nah young generation like u go dey argue this thing. Something wey don kill people in those days.
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by imam07: 6:49am On Oct 09, 2019
muffyt05:
This news is so fake and unreal. I've operated two different grinding machines with different capacities at the same time to know that no machine will chop off you head without grinding it.That head on the floor was either chopped off by a matchet or a sword and not a grinding machine.
U be mumu I swear. Who told u nah d grinding part chop d head. Nah the transmission belt and the rotator did d cutting. Use ur head to reason nah instead of your leg.
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by imam07: 7:04am On Oct 09, 2019
Basher8583:

Sorry bro. Still a no no. The belts are flat and not capable of such speeds as to cut that head clean of. The weirdest that could happen is a very rough partial cut. But clean..... Haba.
This man get sense. If this never happen for ur fane no mean it can't happen. Nah where u reach u know.
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by imam07: 7:07am On Oct 09, 2019
oladipojesse:

Most of them are frustrated youths looking for ends meet and in the process lost their thinking capacity.

I mean, how can grinder cut the neck that smooth without touching the head. Dear blogger, kind of grinder did that?
if u dont believe it, go try am.
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Carsontyqa(m): 7:12am On Oct 09, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

No mind them

Once they hear hijab...

They rush to defend their desert oriented religion
Nonsense! Nobody was defending hijab up there, they were just suprised ah grinding machine can do such...stop airing your foolishness.
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by francisisking: 8:34am On Oct 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
Normal level
For naija so called weird deaths na normal level

Make I bust your brain I Don see where mess(fart) kill person.

Calm down I go explain.
Three friends dey go night vigil. One just naughty drop better mess. As him friends scatter due to the diffusion one go use leg touch transformer wire wey cut late that night and was lying about. He roast immediately.

Make I drop another lamba . I don't hear where laugh Don kill person for naija. He laugh sotay he go dey stomp for soakaway wey no get better cover. He drop enter swallow shit die

I Don even hear where cry kill person. For naija nothing strange again.

Rip lady. May God forgive your sins. One of them is being born in naija.
egbon your lie dey legendary.
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by meccuno: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2019
healthserve:

Call me paranoid. I don't care. But I'm the King of adhering to safety precautions. Let's leave religion aside and do things right. I.e if Dbanj knew he had a pool in his house, the family ought to be more careful with a crawling baby around the house.

Safety is key. And every factory equipment and machine produced have safety rules one must adhere to. That's why they say around the factory no ties, no bangles. No wrist watches. Its for scenarios that can play out like this
i meant no disrespect
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2019
healthserve:

Yes. You don't near any equipment with transmission belt with loose clothes. Its the standard rule

Evidently it was poorly installed. In my village where such machines are used in cassava grinding mills,the side of the mill with the transmission belt is always made inaccessible to users. Only the operator goes that side to start it or restart it if it happens to stop in the middle of operations.
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by blackbone989(m): 9:05am On Oct 09, 2019
From d look it's impossible to for a machine spinning to get a good cut on the neck region without cutting her face or fingers cus she will struggle to free her hijab(fingers n hands), her head goes in next( neck,face) n with that cut pls give us another story cus this doesn't add up
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Buhari effect continues

Hijab killing them since 1908

Why cant you check ur brain before u comment, u are playing religion on urible matter like this. May God purnish u, with this ur comment.
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by muffyt05: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2019
imam07:
U be mumu I swear. Who told u nah d grinding part chop d head. Nah the transmission belt and the rotator did d cutting. Use ur head to reason nah instead of your leg.

I'm sure you're expecting me to insult you right, I'll never do that cos the rot I see in you calls for more attention from you.
So, go sort yourself out before it becomes your undoing
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by timibare(m): 9:51am On Oct 09, 2019
Omo....that head musnt waste ooh
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Brizzydelphine: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2019
It's really a sad news,RIP ma
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:12am On Oct 09, 2019
Wear hijab to this type machine...

If you use am power light to roll that thing self..

You never see where ordinary spoke or Prada collect wrapper for person body door mail road??
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2019
kareemkamil:

Why cant you check ur brain before u comment, u are playing religion on urible matter like this. May God purnish u, with this ur comment.
you can't even spell punish

Shame on you
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2019
midolian:
This your story get as e be o!

Machine caught the Hijab and cut off her head? How does this sound?

I can bet anything that before the week runs out, we ll see another version of how the woman got beheaded.

Our bloggers are the wackest the earth has ever known and will ever know.
My bro. Its possible. I av see wen de same mach. Busty some1 school bag
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by kay29000(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2019
FarahAideed:

If you look closely you will see the machine in question was a two stroke water cooled single cylinder deisel engine usually found in villages and it has a large tyre like transmission belt used to transmit power from the engine to the mill and from experience I can assure you if her Hijab gets caught in that belt it will drag and decapitate her in a second .

So true. My dad told me a story of one man in his village who came back from a party tipsy and went to turn on his Lister generator. He was wearing Agbada, and it t got caught in the belt...the thing turned him around and around till he died. I started fearing that lister gen from that day.

1 Like

Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by oladipojesse(m): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
imam07:
if u dont believe it, go try am.

This kind of energy is not healthy for your life.
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by imam07: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
oladipojesse:

This kind of energy is not healthy for your life.
So u understand how it feels.
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
Wtf!!
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by babaireti(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Auzu billahi minash shaitan rajeem!!!

As long as most ladies can cover up their filth and look like a million bucks, they are fine.
See how unkempt this one's hair is..Maybe that's why she had to cover it up.

But the grinding machine just wanted to expose her.

Anyways, Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un.
You are an impostor,stop pretending to be a Muslim,it is obvious you are a Kaffir. Inna llillahi Wah' inna illaehim roojihuna
Re: Grinding Machine Cuts Off The Head Of A Lady In Kebbi (Graphic Photos) by tck2000(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
jeez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Lagos; Charms, Cars, SIM Cards, Coffins Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.