Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,550 members, 7,958,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church (38692 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / Patrick Edet Launches Grace Family Outreach, His Own Church In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
gypsey:
Okay, if you say so. grin It's Obvious you couldn't give me Any reasonable Answers to back your claim of callings from God, Or if you witnessed the bloody calling.

Prayers my butt. grin
If you're really interested to know, pick up a bible to read and also Christian literature of personal encounters.
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by PrincewithGod(m): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
Is this even a Church?
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by funshynathan(m): 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
I don't think it's in her place to annoint for God's work, she probably felt outraged about such request being made to a mere mortal like her. Princess Belemzy is a reputable US based Evangelist that travels round the worLd for the gospel
subtlemee:
Selfish pastor
Self centered pastor
Araldite hand pastor
Aka gum pastor

If Jesus was as selfish as her in impartation which he can't be would she have existed?
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Mumu people.
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by maasoap(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
subtlemee:
Selfish pastor
Self centered pastor
Araldite hand pastor
Aka gum pastor

If Jesus was as selfish as her in impartation which he can't be would she have existed?

Church things is a business for those who understand
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Belleful: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
Amstupid:
Pls guyz,, I want to cook rice �
Should I add water �
No...
just add kerosene PL
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
This should show the dummies that religion is and has always been money making venture
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by jukeblam(m): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
funshynathan:
I don't think it's in her place to annoint for God's work, she probably felt outraged about such request being made to a mere mortal like her. Princess Belemzy is a reputable US based Evangelist that travels round the worLd for the gospel

Thanks for letting one know the 'evangelist's' name.

Just looking at her page, I really wonder why her paypal is displayed there
Little wonder people are increasingly abandoning the faith...cos what most pastors et al are after now is your money.

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
Buckubuck:

If you're really interested to know, pick up a bible to read and also Christian literature of personal encounters.
Oh! i ve read That fairytale book called bible, All of it. it is full with Contradictory tales,Written by English people. Tales that can not be proved or has any proofs to back them up. Names of People who never Existed or Proofs that they ever existed.

Anyone who believes all that tales in the bible must be delusional.

Some so called Christian do not even know how Christianity Came about or the Origin of it.

All they know is recomend the reading of the bible, even though they do not understand the bible themselves hence their Quick recomendations Always.

How About Comon sense?. sad What does Christian literature and personal Encounter means? Who wrote it?
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Beey(f): 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
FindingNigeria:
A female pastor definitely didn't expect what was coming when she requested that her members speak out whatever they wished from God.

According to a footage online, the female preacher got furious when one of her members requested for the Anointing Of God so she could Open Her Own Church.

The pastor who sensed possible future competition got angry, and ended the prayer session.

You may watch the footage below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_XTzB9mvGM

Is this not the same woman who ended another serving recently because one of the members she was praying for, fell on her? Kai! Let me remain in that old church.I cannot handle drama & pride of the flesh.
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
gypsey:
Oh! i ve read That fairytale book called bible, All of it. it is full with Contradictory tales,Written by English people. Tales that can not be proved or has any proofs to back them up. Names of People who never Existed or Proofs that they ever existed.

Anyone who believes all that tales in the bible must be delusional.

Some so called Christian do not even know how Christianity Came about or the Origin of it.

All they know is recomend the reading of the bible, even though they do not understand the bible themselves hence their Quick recomendations Always.

How About Comon sense?. sad
So I see you're an atheist.
First off, the bible was not written by English people, it was originally written in three languages. The English simply translated it to their native language just as Ajayi Crowther did for the Yoruba bible.
Everything in life cannot be explained with "common sense". Not everything follows logic. If you can't understand or accept a body of knowledge or belief, I suggest you leave it for those who claim to and see how they live their lives making meaning of it.
I'm sure you can't say how you came about or your origin yet you believe whatever was told to you by people you call parents and their relatives. So you see, atheism does not really put you on a higher plane than those who believe in Jesus.
What do you think of other religious books like Quran, Grail and Pali Canon
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
Buckubuck:

So I see you're an atheist.
First off, the bible was not written by English people, it was originally written in three languages. The English simply translated it to their native language just as Ajayi Crowther did for the Yoruba bible.
Everything in life cannot be explained with "common sense". Not everything follows logic. If you can't understand or accept a body of knowledge or belief, I suggest you leave it for those who claim to and see how they live their lives making meaning of it.
I'm sure you can't say how you came about or your origin yet you believe whatever was told to you by people you call parents and their relatives. So you see, atheism does not really put you on a higher plane than those who believe in Jesus.
What do you think of other religious books like Quran, Grail and Pali Canon
Atheist my butt! grin what does Atheist even mean?

Rubbish, so the bible you are reading and Recomending I read is not written in English?

Yes! Everything in life must be explained in Common sense, that is why we human has senses. Anything that does not make sense ussually isn't true, So if your bible or Christianity doesn't make sense then they are LIES! Yes, i don't believe and you So called believers should keep your warped believes to yourselves, Stop! bombarding Unbelievers like me with your Fairytales.

How do you think i came about? please don't tell me God made me. grin And let me ask you in the same tone, Who taught you about christianity? were you Already a christian in your mother's womb? did you came out from the womb a christian? If your Answer is No, then how did you survive All that 9 months in the womb without God? grin if you Answer yes, then How Could you have Already been a christian in the womb? shocked grin

And oh! you also recomended i read Christian literature of Personal encounter, What does that even mean? who wrote the literature? it is Another Fairytales written by Crooked pastors? who you claimed were called by God? Even though you didn't witness the calling.

I am not An Atheist, I don't belong to Any religion, All religion Are scams!

Do yourself a favour Ask more questions Rather than Believe Anything, it will do you a great deal of Good.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
gypsey:
Atheist my butt! grin what does Atheist even mean?

Rubbish, so the bible you are reading and Recomending I read is not written in English?

Yes! Everything in life must be explained in Common sense, that is why we human has senses. Anything that does not make sense ussually isn't true, So if your bible or Christianity doesn't make sense then they are LIES! Yes, i don't believe and you So called believers should keep your warped believes to yourselves, Stop! bombarding Unbelievers like me with your Fairytales.

How do you think i came about? please don't tell me God made me. grin And let me ask you in the same tone, Who taught you about christianity? were you Already a christian in your mother's womb? did you came out from the womb a christian? If your Answer is No, then how did you survive All that 9 months in the womb without God? grin if you Answer yes, then How Could you have Already been a christian in the womb? shocked grin

And oh! you also recomended i read Christian literature of Personal encounter, What does that even mean? who wrote the literature? it is Another Fairytales written by Crooked pastors? who you claimed were called by God? Even though you didn't witness the calling.

I am not An Atheist, I don't belong to Any religion, All religion Are scams!

Do yourself a favour Ask more questions Rather than Believe Anything, it will do you a great deal of Good.

You don't belong to any religion yet you're not an atheist? You sound confused. Pray tell me what you are then?
I never asked you to believe anything, what I said is you don't have to call what other people believe in fairytale just cause you don't believe in them. Since you said everything must be explained to make sense, can you kindly explain why if you jump, you return to the ground almost instantly, yet a bird can fly with feathers while a chicken cannot.
Also explain why the earth is said to be round, but if you keep digging your own part of the earth, you can't dig over to the other side.
Finally, explain how come, you can speak to a certain people and they understand you while you speak to others and they can't neither can you understand what they say while their own people can
Finally, when I asked you about ur origin, I appreciate the fact that you can't answer that question because you know where it leads to obviously. This shows you're beginning to get sense.
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by sholay2011(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
Is this for real? shocked grin

I feel sorry for the people standing there though...what life problems can push one to...hmm, it is well.
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
Buckubuck:

You don't belong to any religion yet you're not an atheist? You sound confused. Pray tell me what you are then?
I never asked you to believe anything, what I said is you don't have to call what other people believe in fairytale just cause you don't believe in them. Since you said everything must be explained to make sense, can you kindly explain why if you jump, you return to the ground almost instantly, yet a bird can fly with feathers while a chicken cannot.
Also explain why the earth is said to be round, but if you keep digging your own part of the earth, you can't dig over to the other side.
Finally, explain how come, you can speak to a certain people and they understand you while you speak to others and they can't neither can you understand what they say while their own people can
Finally, when I asked you about ur origin, I appreciate the fact that you can't answer that question because you know where it leads to obviously. This shows you're beginning to get sense.
If you tell me the Meaning of Atheist as i asked you Earlier, maybe i should be Able to determine if i am An Atheist. grin But you didn't tell me the meaning. so....

You see? i am not Answering Any of your Questions, if you didn't Answer any of mine, you and I will be going Round the circles. So if you want me to Explain, you should start Giving me some Explainations too. grin

You asked me my Origin, i asked you a questions in the same tone too, But you Avoided giving me Any Answers or explainantions. And oh! i don't know where your questions on my Origin will lead to, perhaps you should explain that to me also. grin

You see? The problem with you is, you come up with all kinds of Ridiculous claims perhaps in your head or your warped believes with no Proofs or explainations to back them up.

If you want to carry on with this conversations, Start by providing some explainations to your claims.

God doesn't exist. you can believe It does, that's up to you.
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
It is not for a man to kneel before a woman...a female pastor is an abomination
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
gypsey:
If you tell me the Meaning of Atheist as i asked you Earlier, maybe i should be Able to determine if i am An Atheist. grin But you didn't tell me the meaning. so....

You see? i am not Answering Any of your Questions, if you didn't Answer any of mine, you and I will be going Round the circles. So if you want me to Explain, you should start Giving me some Explainations too. grin

You asked me my Origin, i asked you a questions in the same tone too, But you Avoided giving me Any Answers or explainantions. And oh! i don't know where your questions on my Origin will lead to, perhaps you should explain that to me also. grin

You see? The problem with you is, you come up with all kinds of Ridiculous claims perhaps in your head or your warped believes with no Proofs or explainations to back them up.

If you want to carry on with this conversations, Start by providing some explainations to your claims.

God doesn't exist. you can believe It does, that's up to you.

It's okay. I don't have the time to come down to the level of understanding you propose. I hope you find people who can help you. Good bye
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Buckubuck:

It's okay. I don't have the time to come down to the level of understanding you propose. I hope you find people who can help you. Good bye
That's fine, it's clear you have no understanding of what you claim to believe in.

Ciao! grin
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by francisisking: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
so the said church does not have a name, location and the pastor's name to identify it.
I think this was staged..... some people trying to paint the church bad.
The gate of hell shall not prevail....
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Dagrace01(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
Not everyone should be called a pastor just because they're heading a church. Some of them see it as business Enterprise and I think CAN should do something about this. Some of this pastors didn't even attend seminaries and besides not all that attend should end up being pastors, u can be teacher of the word in the Sunday school, at prisons or orphanages etc. All these self acclaimed pastors are rubbishing what Christ and Apostle Paul layed down. There should be rigorous ransacking of the bad eggs. There must be a level one have gotten to spiritually B4 he should be ordained as pastor. Some are called to be prayer warriors, usher, custodian of the church, choir, deacon and so on in the church but they all wanna be pastors. This issue of pastor did this pastor did that is becoming unbearable and appalling. Thank GOD say me I no dey kuku regard any pastor b4, I go church I pray I comot jeje.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Raylight2(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
this is very funny
how do I download this please? if you have the video please send to me on Whatsapp 07063073339 please
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
dfrost:

People have been personAlizing Jesus since na?

Imagine someone saying "Jesus my personal lord and saviour".

Is that not personalization?
Lol cheesy
We say that everyday also, but not in this case jor.
She even stopped prayer immediately.
Who does that!?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Ekwensu1: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
post=82991737:

Lol cheesy
We say that everyday also, but not in this case jor.
She even stopped prayer immediately.
Who does that!?
[/s]
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by Mryacks: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
Oh my, is this acting or What? Freaking embarrassing...
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by DedeNkem: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
Religion is all about wealth and power!
Re: Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church by nadiq1: 12:19am On Oct 11, 2019
Is this a movie�??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Apc Church Now In Aba / IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.