Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

How True Is This? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is This? (photo) (1306 Views)

Who Is Delaying The Match Like This ? (photo) / Guys How True Is This ? (PHOTO) / Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This? (photo) by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 09, 2019
3.44am, I still can’t sleep. So I rolled one weed, light my head and stood at my balcony, looking at the beautiful houses around me and afar. I couldn’t help but imagine the number of people having sex in each house at this ungodly hour. It’s indeed ungodly.

The marathon sex going on in Lagos right now wouldn’t fit three stadium.

And the number of girls moaning right now can do choir for the whole heaven.

Perverted generation angry angry

I nor go blame una shar. Sex is one of the very few things that makes we Nigerians happy.

But it seems Nigerians are no longer afraid of going to hell fire. Almost every youth out there now fvcks with reckless abandon.(one of the sins to take you to hell fire)

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This? (photo) by after7: 3:57am On Oct 09, 2019
Upload pictures make we see am undecided
Re: How True Is This? (photo) by VIRGINlabia(m): 4:24am On Oct 09, 2019
stupidity:
3.44am, I still can’t sleep. So I rolled one weed, light my head and stood at my balcony, looking at the beautiful houses around me and afar. I couldn’t help but imagine the number of people having sex in each house at this ungodly hour. It’s indeed ungodly.

I nor go blame una shar. Sex is one of the very few things that makes we Nigerians happy.

But it seems Nigerians are no longer afraid of going to hell fire. Almost every youth out there now fvcks with reckless abandon.(one of the sins to take you to hell fire)

I no go blame you for this write-up since you are likely under the strict influence of the Igbo you were smoking while imagining this.............Hard Drug is harmful and destroys, say no to Igbo and the rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This? (photo) by viccipedia: 5:50am On Oct 09, 2019
stupidity:

the unexamined world is not worth living in.
Re: How True Is This? (photo) by viccipedia: 5:51am On Oct 09, 2019
VIRGINlabia:

I no go blame you for this write-up since you are likely under the strict influence of the Igbo you were smoking while imagining this.............Hard Drug is harmful and destroys, say no to Igbo and the rest
igbo cannot do this o..
Re: How True Is This? (photo) by Henry22(m): 6:40am On Oct 09, 2019
Weed is really magical grin depending on who takes it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This? (photo) by marlow1962(m): 6:56am On Oct 09, 2019
Na weed dy do you dis tin?

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This? (photo) by rex444(m): 7:05am On Oct 09, 2019
these kind of things usually goes through your mind at such moments......

(1) (Reply)

Can you actually satisfy a lady? / Quick And Easy Solution To Small Penis And Premature Ejaculation / Naira Marley Reacts To Viral Bedroom Video In Dubai Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.