Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Sky_b - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sky_b (202 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sky_b by kloscoded: 7:13am On Oct 09, 2019
#People should stop spreading fake news saying what they aren't sure of, Nigerian music star #sky_b is not dead he is still much alive and he is 100% healthy, when I heard the rumour circulating the internet that my man #sky_b is dead I almost kill my self, but I manage to take heart and open my phone and call the Nigerian music award super star ma babe and pray for me in 2000, and we speak he tell me #codedklos I am fine thanks you and I am not sick at though, I ask him who spread this fake news that you are dead he replied my man any body who wish me dead will die before me... And I said amen my boss and he later ask me to come down to owerri where I will be visiting this morning to see him,
My brother and sister stop spreading fake news, let me pray for you all any body who wish you dead will die before you, if you believe share and like this comment. ... I am Codedklos

Re: Sky_b by donbachi(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2019
Nice one....post pics of both u for people to see...my regards.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Upload Upto 10 Mins Video On Facebook / Do You Know You Can Be Paid Weekly By Using Your Phone To Do Online Business??? / The Surprising Benefits Of Helping Your Partner When They Need It Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.