Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead (58486 Views)

MC Galaxy Gives Cindy N1M, Frodd N500k And Omashola 300k (Photos) / BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Bigajeff(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
choi
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by SaintHilary(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
beresponsible:
Person has to leave mainland to island for gift? Why can't mc galaxy transfer the money. Lagos traffic will humble you despite your ex bbnaija celebrity status
They have to snap picture in person i guess

1 Like

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
chloride6:
See this guy playing God sha

Cant you just transfer from your phone?

The guy is an expert in stupidity. He probably felt some inferiority complex thinking they probably snubbed him... That's just wrong. You want everyone to come around you just because of some peanuts... Pele o.

9 Likes

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by nuban07(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
beresponsible:
Person has to leave mainland to island for gift? Why can't mc galaxy transfer the money. Lagos traffic will humble you despite your ex bbnaija celebrity status

You expected him to transfer the money, without taking pics with her. Yeyebrity

6 Likes

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Horladipupo0505: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
mc galaxy o ni Ku re oooo...imagine giving 500k to some useless and senseless assholes that just show dere blemish body on the TV God pls deliver Nigeria from fake ppl and stupid celebrities.imagine Drake God plan..naija God bless us all

3 Likes

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
BBN management gave him that money just to trend the show.

Show Biz is a show and anything to keep it trending is welcome.

3 Likes

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by RICHOLAC(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kingdollar28:
lipsrsealed

Dear Lord, any spiritual power that will redirect my blessings, DIE by fireeeeee!!!!! lipsrsealed
Amen_ Omo na beta prayer you prayed so o. Live her mek she dey thier dey claim ajebo abi big bae while spirit of near- success syndrom dey manipulate her blessings.
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
beresponsible:
Exactly what I thought too.. Why not ask for their details and transfer..

3 Likes

ola33t:
Your British accent would give you your 1million.

That babe is too humble for comments like yours. M Galaxy himself did a wrong thing, just because someone didn't show up you gave another person without knowing what kept them from coming... That's wrong.

500k na 1k pounds... Na hungry man dey believe say na big money.

8 Likes

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by isahsalee: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
As a big girl, just call chopper!
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Decolonel(m): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
In Travis Scott voice,"stop trying to be God"..
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by WriterX(m): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
paiz:
shocked

see how people who are made are still being given more

See me whose birthday is today couldn't get a single present

Life is not fair

lolz life ain't fair Broda but it's more than enough I even worked so hard that I forgot mine for real doe months ago.

I woke up late in the night to tell myself happy birthday lollz, it's Allgood brother, work hard enough and you won't have to wait for some one to celebrate it with you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Ejaisky: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
beresponsible:
Pictures for the gram.

3 Likes

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
ola33t:

Lol. Your comment though. I think your judgment is right.

Alaye, I don quote you for another comment sef... I dey vex before ni... cheesy grin

No vex.
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
The speaking in British accent got me rotfl �.. I love Khaffi and Seyi.. My Sucre papito ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Evercurious(f): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
Do you need to make them go through that stress ? Well they even tried.
. ME I NO GO GO ANYWHERE.
The announcement is enough. You can as well make a transfer of the said amount and post Proof of Payment for everyone to see.

Not all these gbojugboju (hide and seek game) he played here

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
tendingNews:
Watch the video HERE

Today is my birthday plz my fellow nairalanders wish me something good or great

1 Like

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by consultancy: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
MC galaxy this is wrong. giving someone's gift to another cos she didn't show up on first try. common, there were other means to gift the money to her,; bank deposit, online transfer, etc. he could have reached out to her to know why she didn't show up, before giving it to someone else. to me, his decision was rash and too quick

1 Like

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by SoNature(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
Bambambiglo:
She's indirectly begging for her money back

And so?

Please leave her alone!

1 Like

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by RICHOLAC(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
See this one, she get mouth to even congratulate untop her near success syndrom
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by jaxxy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
paiz:
shocked

Life is not fair

U need to value every dollar, sorry Naira!
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by GEEBITE: 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
He isn't the owner of the cash of course.He has also acted in violation of AML,giving a gift of over 500k without routing through a financial institution.
beresponsible:

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Chuxz311(m): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
paiz:
shocked

Life is not fair

happy birthday bro, more life in health n wealth
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Megir: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
Stale news. McGalaxy has already given her another 500k na.
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by sharena(m): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
ABI OOO
VillageHead:
This reminds me of the parable of the ten virgins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) / Leo Dasilva Reacts To Cee-C's Look To 2018 AMVCA / Regina Daniels Shares Bedroom Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.