Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead (58488 Views)

MC Galaxy Gives Cindy N1M, Frodd N500k And Omashola 300k (Photos) / BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by emsco(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
So she can't take Max okada to beat traffic. Her sugar daddy will get a place on the island soon.
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by salford1: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
shamecurls:
A society with misplaced priority. Education and inventions has never been celebrated like BBN or corrupt individuals.

Remove God and be factual, Nigeria is doomed.
Is God still in Nigeria? I remember a redeemed church pastor that was posted from Nigeria to Germany. He said he thought he was in Heaven when he stepped out of the airport in Germany.
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by TruthinAction: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
It's wrong to give a gift promised to someone to another person without finding out why the person was not there at that time. She should also have called informing them that she is being held by traffic. This is a breach of promise. FIFA honored the best female footballer in her absence. This country sha.

1 Like

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Adebowale89(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
Kingdollar28:
lipsrsealed

Dear Lord, any spiritual power that will redirect my blessings, DIE by fireeeeee!!!!! lipsrsealed
[/s]

spiritual power is Lagos traffic? dumb thing

the Lady obviously worth more than that 500k, she could have reject the money but because she knew she was born in a country that see rejection as pride hence her excuse, I can bet that she don't even leave where she stay, the traffic was just a cover work yet you're attaching spiritual to it again

Africa is indeed a proof that prayer don't end poverty.

as for the MC galaxy how many DMs is he replying, I mean those helpless guys that need money for business and education yet na one brainless celebrities him dey dash money

these people won't learn to keep low on their fraudulence lifestyles until EFCC reason them

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by shamecurls(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
salford1:

Is God still in Nigeria? I remember a redeemed church pastor that was posted from Nigeria to Germany. He said he thought he was in Heaven when he stepped out of the airport in Germany.

grin
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by friendlyadvice: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
grin *singing* hungry pipoooooooo
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by geezynoni: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
paiz:
shocked

see how people who are made are still being given more

See me whose birthday is today couldn't get a single present

Life is not fair

Your turn go soon reach..
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by richie240: 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
paiz:
shocked

Life is not fair
....fret not. That's what's called "notice me"
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Dipsong: 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
soberdrunk:
Next time use O ride.... angry

Yes oh tell dem , i undertand d fact dat baba mc want to snap but it worth it now,u know how many work u go work to get dat money for naija even if na olosho d toto get swell grin .
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by JayPeeOham: 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
But this MC Galaxy sef sabi dash money o........which work him dey do sef? undecided

I remember being in a lounge in Cali where he performed and before I knew it 1.5k was in my pocket shocked
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by kareemkamil(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
This guy's has poor & rechest in there family oooo. They form big boy.

1 Like

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by EmekaBlue(m): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
u sure say i no go enter d next bbnaija

see free money hovering around them

1 Like

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by owelle22(m): 2:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
Are you a salary earners, Do you need a loan from 200k up to 5 million in less than 24 hours with no collateral or guarantor. Call 08064168116.
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by alizma: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
philip0906:
Lol

500k cash...I mean in this age of cashless and transfers, just because you want to snap picture with wads

Mad people
1m cash not 500k. Read the post again
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by philip0906(m): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
alizma:

1m cash not 500k. Read the post again
More reason sensible peeps would opt for a transfer rather than moving about with cash

1 Like

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by mercyviv(f): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
Is this MC Galaxy married at all? If I was his wife, I'll be asking him questions about these mundane and useless charity.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by jaymee0(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
beresponsible:
Person has to leave mainland to island for gift? Why can't mc galaxy transfer the money. Lagos traffic will humble you despite your ex bbnaija celebrity status

Camera has to be present bro.

All for the gram.

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Anazp: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
dynicks:
ND someone somewhere graduated with first class yet no award was given to him/her..! Just a congratulatory/thank you note!...
and how much did the first class generate in three months? in three months these housemate s have generated over 10 billion naira into the economy. except you got a PhD and doing active research I don't see how your first class helps the economy
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by WalkerMichael(m): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
kareemkamil:
This guy's has poor & rechest in there family oooo. They form big boy.

Hmm. I think you meant "wretched" bro.

Anazp:
and how much did the first class generate in three months? in three months these housemate s have generated over 10 billion naira into the economy. except you got a PhD and doing active research I don't see how your first class helps the economy

Gbas gbos.. Its the fact though
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by crazygod(m): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
beresponsible:
Person has to leave mainland to island for gift? Why can't mc galaxy transfer the money. Lagos traffic will humble you despite your ex bbnaija celebrity status
Abi o. In this day of e-banking. Abeg shey na the same show business galaxy dey do wey e dey distribute money like this?

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Isoduwa(m): 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
paiz:
shocked

Life is not fair

And how is your birthday � our problem?

That's your personal life and problem solving
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
ola33t:

Lol, I was only teasing in my initial comment.

Ah ok. If na real life bros u for chop slap grin
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by frowland(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
paiz:
shocked

Life is not fair

You can message me your bank account.
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Angelfrost(m): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
beresponsible:

Transfer won't help his hunger for spotlight....

3 Likes

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by isaiah332: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
chloride6:
See this guy playing God sha

Cant you just transfer from your phone?

Transfer is not respected,,, she was not bigger than others who honour the invitation

1 Like

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by goaldynman(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
Why couldn't the so called Kafhi call them that she is on the way?!

Abeg, her reaction was an afterthought!!

But it is not too late to organize meet your fans! You will get a lot of gifts from her fans!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by goaldynman(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
crazygod:

Abi o. In this day of e-banking. Abeg shey na the same show business galaxy dey do wey e dey distribute money like this?

That guy be like say him launder money for Akpabio! The guy hammer for Akpabio time!

You remember when Akpabio dash am one brand new Prado jeep after he sang sekem?!!

1 Like

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by EtherealAnn(f): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
paiz:
shocked

Life is not fair
sorry dude, i know how you feel
. Life is unfair

1 Like

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by cybriz82(m): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
Dude is just trying to get back at tacha after tacha dn disgrace am for instagram some months back...

1 Like

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by paiz: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) / Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her / Leo Dasilva Reacts To Cee-C's Look To 2018 AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.