Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,818 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead (58491 Views)

MC Galaxy Gives Cindy N1M, Frodd N500k And Omashola 300k (Photos) / BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US...ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOO.

GOT A SURPRISE CAKE, WRISTWATCH AND SHOES FROM BOO

paiz:
shocked

see how people who are made are still being given more

See me whose birthday is today couldn't get a single present

Life is not fair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by ernieboy(m): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
Anazp:
and how much did the first class generate in three months? in three months these housemate s have generated over 10 billion naira into the economy. except you got a PhD and doing active research I don't see how your first class helps the economy
how did they generate 3 billion into the economy, if u are referring to money used in voting was it not already in the economy before they voted? was the money brought from outside the country? on the contrary big bro is a south africa brand and it will be taking out billions as profit.
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by paiz: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Omeizadean(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
Haba this Laura ikeji don't write correct English it's not "some of 1million" but sum of 1million.

Its not "thing planned out well" but panned out well. U get money na make ur English rich too biko.
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Anazp: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
ernieboy:
how did they generate 3 billion into the economy, if u are referring to money used in voting was it not already in the economy before they voted? was the money brought from outside the country? on the contrary big bro is a south africa brand and it will be taking out billions as profit.
then you know nothing about how the economy works. they've created jobs monies that would have been dormant or unused has now been turned around into profit kept in a bank then loaned out into the economy to industrialists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by ernieboy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
Anazp:
then you know nothing about how the economy works. they've created jobs monies that would have been dormant or unused has now been turned around into profit kept in a bank then loaned out into the economy to industrialists
yeah but it was already in the economy so your claim that they attracted it into the economy is false, there was only transfer, however a huge chunk of the money will exit the economy when big brother( a south Africa brand ) takes their profit out as all foreign brands do.
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Dbestofmasquar(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
So he can transfer the money abi, must they be present to show the world what good deeds you've done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by frowland(m): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
paiz:

access bank 07640......... .
God bless you sir

Done! you can delete your account.
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Lamanii22(f): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
paiz:
shocked

Life is not fair

Awwwwn happy birthday hun... I pray that the lord would bless your endeavours.. Being alive is a great present though...
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by paiz: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Burgerlomo: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kingdollar28:
lipsrsealed

Dear Lord, any spiritual power that will redirect my blessings, DIE by fireeeeee!!!!! lipsrsealed

Amen!
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by kaima1984(f): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
paiz:
shocked

Life is not fair
your location pls,if it's phc let me give you a treat at house 24 cocaine village this weekend,deal?
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by paiz: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
kaima1984:
your location pls,if it's phc let me give you a treat at house 24 cocaine village this weekend,deal?

thank you so much sister I would have loved to but I reside in Lagos State, Ojota precisely
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Americanboy35: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
And what happened to transferring the money to her Bros galaxy?
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by TemmyT002(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
BafanaBafana:
na wao!

What have they done to deserve all these gifts? All the guys that win reality shows which involves working hard and showcasing talent e.g. Project fame, Gulder ultimate search, e.t.c are not even treated like this.

The thing hard me to understand I swear!

It is not easy to understand madness
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by ericmor: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
beautyhd:
Why didn't he call her. To me it makes no sense

Was she not the one that was said to have ignored tubaba? If yes, if I was galaxy I no go call her too since to dey ignore stigma don dey her body already
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Boyooosa(m): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
@op, pls help me inform MC Galaxy to help the family of the knocked down woman, her young kids and their father are in dire need of financial assistance. they are not getting the 45k promise of her dead employer.

Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
Laura is happy that Cindy got the money instead so she can shop some more from her store.

Greedy woman.
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by JoseRaji(m): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
paiz:
shocked

Life is not fair

Oga you no dey tire? You're going about asking for likes because of your birthday, are you this lonely?
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by BENJAMINEZE4: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
My birthday is tomorrow someone show me some love � I pray.
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Solsix(m): 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
paiz:
shocked

Life is not fair
Bible said those who have more will be giving to them, while those who don't have, the little they have will taen away
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Solsix(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kingdollar28:
lipsrsealed

Dear Lord, any spiritual power that will redirect my blessings, DIE by fireeeeee!!!!! lipsrsealed
The worst thing that can happen to anyone is redirection of blessings. You will be working another person will be reaping. In other words you are a slave to the person. God forbid!!!
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by sammchuck1: 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
Audio money
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by sammchuck1: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
paiz:
shocked

Life is not fair

Hustle hard, next year will be better.
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
[b][/b]*k
chloride6:
See this guy playing God sha

Cant you just transfer from your phone?
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by idonhammer: 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
HBD

paiz:
shocked

Life is not fair
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Anazp: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
ernieboy:
yeah but it was already in the economy so your claim that they attracted it into the economy is false, there was only transfer, however a huge chunk of the money will exit the economy when big brother( a south Africa brand ) takes their profit out as all foreign brands do.
YOU DONT KNOW JACK BOUT HOW THE ECONOMY WORKS. GOSH. NO WONDER THEY UP THERE ARE LEADING MORONS LIKE YOU. DO U KNOW WHAT GDP IS AT ALL? Gross domestic products (GDP) is a monetary measure of the market value of all the final goods and services produced in a specific time period, often annually. BBNAIJA WAS PRODUCED WHERE? ITS A SERVICE WATCHED BY MILLIONS AND SUBSCRIBED TOO. SO BECAME A PRODUCT AND WHAT IT GENERATED WILL BE COUNTED PART OF THE GDP FOR NIGERIA THIS YEAR. GET EDUCATED
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by ernieboy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Anazp:
YOU DONT KNOW JACK BOUT HOW THE ECONOMY WORKS. GOSH. NO WONDER THEY UP THERE ARE LEADING MORONS LIKE YOU. DO U KNOW WHAT GDP IS AT ALL? Gross domestic products (GDP) is a monetary measure of the market value of all the final goods and services produced in a specific time period, often annually. BBNAIJA WAS PRODUCED WHERE? ITS A SERVICE WATCHED BY MILLIONS AND SUBSCRIBED TOO. SO BECAME A PRODUCT AND WHAT IT GENERATED WILL BE COUNTED PART OF THE GDP FOR NIGERIA THIS YEAR. GET EDUCATED
OGA stop sounding stipid, produced in Nigeria by who?( a foreign investor or brand abi) and guess what "mr know it all" foreign brands and investors repartriaye a substantial part, if not all the proceeds of their investment back to their home economies, so while u are busy calculating gdp guess, guess which economy actually benefits from a huge inflow of money.
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by Anazp: 12:07am On Oct 10, 2019
ernieboy:
OGA stop sounding stipid, produced in Nigeria by who?( a foreign investor or brand abi) and guess what "mr know it all" foreign brands and investors repartriaye a substantial part, if not all the proceeds of their investment back to their home economies, so while u are busy calculating gdp guess, guess which economy actually benefits from a huge inflow of money.
U ARE JUST THINKING LIKE AN IDIIOT. SO because FOREIGNI INVESTORS INVESTED CASH IN AN ECONOMY WHATEVER IS PRODUCED IS T PART IF THE LOCAL GDP,?
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by kaima1984(f): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2019
paiz:

thank you so much sister I would have loved to but I reside in Lagos State, Ojota precisely
oh oh,no problems,have yourself a nice day
Re: Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead by paiz: 8:34am On Oct 10, 2019
good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) / Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her / Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.