Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos (2774 Views)

Prepare To Receive, Distribute 6,100MW Of Electricity In 6 Months, FG To Discos / TCN Reconnects Aba Power Electric, Kaduna & Kano DISCOs, Gives 60-Days Grace / British Govt Evades THISDAY Enquiry On Fresh Passport Issued To Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by ogododo: 9:52am On Oct 09, 2019
Notice of Intention to cancel Licences issued pursuant to Section 74 of the Electric Power Sector Reform (EPSR) Act.

NERC gives 60 days notice to 8 Discos to explain why there licencees should not be withdrawn. Find link for further details..

https://www.nerc.gov.ng/index.php/component/remository/Advertisements/Notice-of-Intention-to-cancel-Licences-issued-pursuant-to-Section-74-of-the-Electric-Power-Sector-Reform-(EPSR)-Act/?Itemid=591

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by healthserve(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2019
Dangote/Northern effect

1 Like

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by SEGLIZ: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2019
this discos, calypso or samba what ever they are called should all go.

5 Likes

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by Afamed: 10:07am On Oct 09, 2019
healthserve:
Dangote/Northern effect
What have Discos gotten to do with Dangote or Northern? I assumed you dont know what Discos stands for

11 Likes

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by healthserve(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2019
Afamed:

What have Discos gotten to do with Dangote or Northern? I assumed you dont know what Discos stand for

Young kid. Get some education

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by FarahAideed: 10:09am On Oct 09, 2019
Afamed:

What have Discos gotten to do with Dangote or Northern? I assumed you dont know what Discos stand for

Naive Afamed too naive too too naive .Afamed thinks in just 1 dimension and doesn't want to learn .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by healthserve(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2019
FarahAideed:

Naive Afamed too naive too too naive .Afamed thinks in just 1 dimension and doesn't want to learn .

They can't see it. Lol. Thank goodness we have elders here who can see their end from their beginning. NLNG still on the radar

2 Likes

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by jabolo(m): 10:19am On Oct 09, 2019
healthserve:

They can't see it. Lol. Thank goodness we have elders here who can see their end from their beginning. NLNG still on the radar

So, could you, or any of the so-called 'Elders' kindly explain what 'Dangote/Northern effect' has to do with this NERC order? If possible, without insults.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by healthserve(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2019
jabolo:

So, could you, or any of the so-called 'Elders' kindly explain what 'Dangote/Northern effect' has to do with this NERC order? If possible, without insults.

cheesy " without insults " cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by General0847: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2019
ogododo:
Notice of Intention to cancel Licences issued pursuant to Section 74 of the Electric Power Sector Reform (EPSR) Act.

NERC gives 60 days notice to 8 Discos to explain why there licencees should not be withdrawn. Find link for further details..

https://www.nerc.gov.ng/index.php/component/remository/Advertisements/Notice-of-Intention-to-cancel-Licences-issued-pursuant-to-Section-74-of-the-Electric-Power-Sector-Reform-(EPSR)-Act/?Itemid=591

Yes please.

1 Like

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by jahsharon: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2019
healthserve:
Dangote/Northern effect

Emeka Offor/Eastern Effect.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by Stalwert: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2019
healthserve:
Dangote/Northern effect

You can't be this uneducated?

8 Likes

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by Afamed: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2019
healthserve:

Young kid. Get some education
I am grown and healthy enough to be your Uncle

@ At the Topic what have Dangote and Northerns got to do with Discos
Half-baked with access to internet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by Afamed: 10:44am On Oct 09, 2019
jahsharon:

Emeka Offor/Eastern Effect.
Kindly ignore my brother, the nonentity does not know what Discos stand for

7 Likes

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by healthserve(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2019
Afamed:

I am grown and healthy enough to be your Uncle

@ At the Topic what have Dangote and Northerns got to do with Discos
Half-baked with access to internet

I knew it. Assumption. You must be 60 then. Ive been using the internet since the days of 500/hour. No time to treat your ignorance.
Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by LadyExcellency: 10:46am On Oct 09, 2019
The Federal Government that owns TCN in charge of transmission is a total failure hence should be privatised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by Afamed: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2019
FarahAideed:

Bird of the feather. Why not make use of your sense instead of this follow follow

3 Likes

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by ogododo: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2019
Lalasticlala e mean say IBEDC, EKEDP, IKEJA electric de go be that

2 Likes

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by Afamed: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2019
healthserve:

I knew it. Assumption. You must be 60 then. Ive been using the internet since the days of 500/hour. No time to treat your ignorance.
Another thing to use internet since the days of Adams, another thing to make positive usage of it.
In your own case, people without access to internet are better informed than you.

3 Likes

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by Afamed: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2019
ogododo:
Lalasticlala e mean say IBEDC, EKEDP, IKEJA electric de go be that
Kudos to you my brother

Gbam, this is one of the good people that makes use of internet .
He knows what Discos stands for

Unlike one village headmaster that heard of Discos only for him to start shouting of Dangote and Northerns effect.

2 Likes

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by healthserve(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2019
Afamed:

Another thing to use internet since the days of Adams, another thing to make positive usage of it.
In your own case, people without access to internet are better informed than you.

That's how they get when they aren't knowledgeable. I'm not ignorant of this. This was how they got angry and killed Stephen
Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by Afamed: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2019
healthserve:

That's how they get when they aren't knowledgeable. I'm not ignorant of this. This was how they got angry and killed Stephen
Keep quiet, you have no elementary knowledge of what Discos stands for.
Stop covering up for your initial silly post

4 Likes

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by healthserve(m): 11:19am On Oct 09, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, you have no elementary knowledge of what Discos stands for.
Stop covering up for your initial silly post

I don't have time for dwibs like you. Shift biko oode. I knew you were going to be combative so no need to educate/treat your ignorance

1 Like

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by Tomide007: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2019
IBEDC is d only distribution company that has been fairing well. I think its nice that they left dem out, electricity in my area has improved significantly and they also tried in Metering.
Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by Afamed: 11:30am On Oct 09, 2019
healthserve:

I don't have time for dwibs like you. Shift biko oode. I knew you were going to be combative so no need to educate/treat your ignorance
You wouldn't have educated me about what you don't know.

Can you give what you don't have?

2 Likes

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by healthserve(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2019
Afamed:

You wouldn't have educated me about what you don't know.

Can you give what you don't have?

Get lost. Abeg free me

1 Like

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by Afamed: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2019
healthserve:

Get lost. Abeg free me
Can you give what you dont have?
From A- Z you could not give a link of what you know about Discos.

Next time, you learn to comment only on what you have information about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by Afamed: 11:56am On Oct 09, 2019
Tomide007:
IBEDC is d only distribution company that has been fairing well. I think its nice that they left dem out, electricity in my area has improved significantly and they also tried in Metering.
IKeja distribution is also trying .Their rate is the lowest at N22 per unit that I have seen so far.

BEDC is the worst I have come across, the rate is N32 per unit with poor electricity supply

3 Likes

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by healthserve(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
Afamed:

Can you give what you dont have?
From A- Z you could not give a link of what you know about Discos.

Next time, you learn to comment only on what you have information about it.

You won't guilt trip me into talking. I'm way above your league. Go get yourself educated naive fool.Now, get lost
Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by Pavarottii(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
Government has been trying so hard to scrap this privatised distribution companies to continue to milk the sector like they av been doing to NEPA... It's sad we av found out that they purposely Frustrated PHCN... to get back on control of the discos, even wen the gencos and transcos are govt owned... But rather they want to own it all... No wonder the proscribed increased for power starting by January... Watch how we will experience more darkness...

This govt should just kukuma kill us with gun

50% vat increase,
Vat on telecoms and decoder,
Till gate,
Vat on cash deposit...
Now this again... People supporting this govt how do u guys sleep at night.., why would u be suffering and smiling... embarassed

1 Like

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by Afamed: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
healthserve:

You won't guilt trip me into talking. I'm way above your league. Go get yourself educated naive fool.Now, get lost
Na so, we Sabi people like una.

You practically can't give what you don't have. It's not a rocket science

2 Likes

Re: NERC Gives 60 Days Notice Of Intention To Cancel Licences Issued To Discos by ogododo: 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
Afamed:

IKeja distribution is also trying .Their rate is the lowest at N22 per unit that I have seen so far.

BEDC is the worst I have come across, the rate is N32 per unit with poor electricity supply
U no lie, for Warri no de get light, Ekpan road and Ijapka, Airport road too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Hope Uzodimna Can Never Be Imo Governor / Between A Minister And A Governor Who Has More Powers / Secession Is Treason And Punishable By Death In America.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.