Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

What Will You Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do (835 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do by stontblaze(m): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2010
A guy caugt his wife makin hard luv 2 his friend who was suppose 2 be his bestman in 2 dayṣif it were 2be u wat ll u do
Re: What Will You Do by deniyor: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2010
I will be the bestman at their wedding.
Re: What Will You Do by unclesamtech(m): 5:54am On Nov 06, 2010
I will just forgive them
Re: What Will You Do by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 06, 2010
Re: What Will You Do by madlady(f): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2010
stontblaze:

A guy caugt his wife makin hard luv 2 his friend who was suppose 2 be his bestman in 2 dayṣif it were 2be u wat ll u do

Did you mean "wife to be" if yes,  I would thank my EX best friend, he saved from making a dreadful mistake.
Re: What Will You Do by Blazay(m): 5:30am On Nov 08, 2010
I would walk away.
She has made her choice.
Sad and hurtful as it may be.
Re: What Will You Do by iaabc(f): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2010
Men, thats sad. Sure to leave a bitter feeling in the guy's heart for a very long time. Think of all the issues that will arise, family will have to be told, no more wedding. All the rice and cow, ha, na wa o.

But all in all, probably most advisable thing to do will be to call off the thing and try to never set sight on each other again!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Take Permission From Your Wife To Give Your Siblings /parents Money / Is Unfaithfulness A Justifiable Ground To Divorce Your Spouse? / Who Is That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.