Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! (2380 Views)

What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? / Breaking News!!!! See Who The Ijaw People Truly Are!!! / How Foreigners Perceive Ndi-igbo, Who They Truly Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
Here on Nairaland, I have come across many posts concerning Kalabari as if they are tribe of their own.
For crying out loud Kalabari is an Ijaw clan just like Ijebu is a Yoruba clan.

Asari Dokubo is from Kalabari Clan, Farah Dagogo that made Wike insult all Ijaws is from Kalabari clan.

Kalabari is an Ijaw clan just like Nembe, Okrika, Ibani, Egbema, Ogbia, Andoni, Akassa, Arogbo, Boma, Ogboin, Mein, Gbaramatu, etc are all Ijaw clans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by 666Advocate: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
True.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by Moh247: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
We learn every day...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:
We learn every day...

Yeah.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:
We learn every day...

Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into six states when all Ijaw areas are fully together and share perfect boundaries with each other.
Only Egbema clan have over 350 villages and settlements under it and Ijaw have 86 clans.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by aribisala0(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:
Here on Nairaland, I have come across many posts concerning Kalabari as if they are tribe of their own.

Asari Dokubo is from Kalabari Clan, Farah Dagogo that made Wike insult all Ijaws is from Kalabari clan.

Kalabari is an Ijaw clan just like Nembe, Okrika, Ibani, Egbema, Ogbia, Andoni, Akassa, Arogbo, Boma, Ogboin, Mein, Gbaramatu, etc are all Ijaw clans.
It is not as simple as that

Do not bring Yoruba into it there are no parallels. Totally different scenarios. Whatever argument you want to make. Make it and leave Ijebu out of it. Leave Yoruba out of it too

Ijebu is not a clan There are millions of Ijebus. Go and open a dictionary to check what clan means .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by Moh247: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

Yeah.

Are Ogbia people in Bayelsa part of Ijaw ethnic group
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:

Yes. They speak a unique Ijaw dialect very close to what Odual clan that they share border with speak.
Odual is in Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:

Ogbia clan have like 60 villages and settlements.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
aribisala0:

Do not bring Yoruba into it there are no parallels. Totally different scenarios. Whatever argument you want to make. Make it and leave Ijebu out of it. Leave Yoruba out of it too

Ijebu is not a clan There are millions of Ijebus. Go and open a dictionary to check what clan means .

There are millions of people in each Ijaw clan.
Only Egbema clan have over 350 villages and settlements.
Akassa clan have 150.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
aribisala0:

Next time think before you talk.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by aribisala0(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

There are millions of people in each Ijaw clan.
Only Egbema clan have over 350 villages and settlements.
Akassa clan have 150.
Open a dictionary and check the meaning of CLAN

Do not indulge in foolish stubborness

A million people people cannot be a clan

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
aribisala0:

Bros I had studied English in d Uni.

Is Ijebu a tribe

Don't you know that
Clan is a sub tribe abi you no go school.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by aribisala0(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

Bros I had studied English in d Uni.

Is Ijebu a tribe

Don't you know that
Clan is a sub tribe abi you no go school.
Your Ego is taking over
I do not care what you studied. This is a faceless forum so spare me the biography
I no go school so ?

I will indulge you but first do not change subject

Let us finish with CLAN then we can talk of tribe
It is clear you are weak and that is why you want to change subject

A population of 1 million cannot be called a clan let us settle that first
Like I said open a dictionary and check the meaning of CLAN at least you can say you learnt something today

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
aribisala0:

Farah Dagogo is from Tombia Town, Kalabari Clan, Ijaw tribe.

Asari Dokubo is from Obuama Town, Kalabari Clan, Ijaw tribe.

Lulu-Briggs is from Abonema Town, Kalabari Clan Ijaw Tribe.

My friend is from Kula Town, Kalabari Clan, Ijaw Tribe

My Uncles Wife is from Buguma Town, Kalabari Clan, Ijaw Tribe.

I just gave you expo here since you don't know what clan is.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2022
aribisala0:
Your Ego is taking over
I do not care what you studied. This is a faceless forum so spare me the biography
I no go school so ?

I will indulge you but first do not change subject

Let us finish with CLAN then we can talk of tribe
It is clear you are weak and that is why you want to change subject

A population of 1 million cannot be called a clan let us settle that first
Like I said open a dictionary and check the meaning of CLAN at least you can say you learnt something today

Then is it a tribe?

Or is Ijebu not Yoruba again?
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by aribisala0(m): 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

The reason I quoted you is because you brought Yoruba into and tried to draw parallels.
Keep Yoruba out of it

I am not an expect on Ijaw affairs and I am not interested in your family story

Just simple definitions of some words

A clan is a very small group of related families like the Ibru family or the Williams family of Lagos
A million people cannot be a clan

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by aribisala0(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

Then is it a tribe?

It is not a tribe either
Again open a dictionary and check what tribe means . If you spend 10 hours studying it it will serve you well.
It is a good feeling to NOT KNOW and then TO KNOW
You claim you went to university and even studied English and here I am telling you stuff I knew when I was 12 years old

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by Ofodirinwa: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

These this many of the ppl you listed are Igbo, I'm willing to believe you're also doing attachee by force to Kalabari as well.
None of the people you listed speak the same language if you don't count the Igbo ppl you threw in there.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
aribisala0:

The reason I quoted you is because you brought Yoruba into and tried to draw parallels.
Keep Yoruba out of it

I am not an expect on Ijaw affairs and I am not interested in your family story

Just simple definitions of some words

A clan is a very small group of related families like the Ibru family or the Williams family of Lagos
A million people cannot be a clan

And why do you think so?
In China ��, hundred of millions of people form one clan under the chinese tribe.

A clan is a sub tribe that have different communities under it.
For example the Tribe is the great great grandfather � the clan is the great grand father, the town can be said to be the grand father while the family � is the father and you are the child.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

These this many of the ppl you listed are Igbo, I'm willing to believe you're also doing attachee by force to Kalabari as well.
None of the people you listed speak the same language if you don't count the Igbo ppl you threw in there.

Stop talking trash.
Reason Igbo can never rule Nigeria.
Ijaw don't claim people online like Igbo.
Ijaw do it physical.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by aribisala0(m): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

Then is it a tribe?

The population of Ireland is 5 million and a large number of those are foreigners.

Tell me are the Irish people a clan or a tribe?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
aribisala0:
It is not a tribe either
Again open a dictionary and check what tribe means . If you spend 10 hours studying it it will serve you well.
It is a good feeling to NOT KNOW and then TO KNOW
You claim you went to university and even studied English and here I am telling you stuff I knew when I was 12 years old

Is Ijebu bigger than the various Chinese clans with 100 of millions of people?
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
aribisala0:
The population of Ireland is 5 million and a large number of those are foreigners.

Tell me are the Irish people a clan or a tribe?

The population of the whole Itsekiri is not up to half of Egbema but Itsekiri say they are an ethnic group or tribe while Egbema say they are a clan under Ijaw tribe.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by aribisala0(m): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

Is Ijebu bigger than the various Chinese clans with 100 of millions of people?
There is no Chinese clan with 100 million people
I can see that you are impervious to learning
You do not profit from experience

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by aribisala0(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

The population of the whole Itsekiri is not up to half of Egbema but Itsekiri say they are an ethnic group or tribe while Egbema say they are a clan under Ijaw tribe.
People like you do not learn . I am wasting my time with you

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
aribisala0:
There is no Chinese clan with 100 million people
I can see that you are impervious to learning
You do not profit from experience

The Han Clan of Chinese have 800 million people out of the 1.4 Billion people in China ��.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
aribisala0:
People like you do not learn . I am wasting my time with you
Stop getting yourself confused.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by GreatBoss: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by Ofodirinwa: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

Stop talking trash.
Reason Igbo can never rule Nigeria.
Ijaw don't claim people online like Igbo.
Ijaw do it physical.

LOL

'Nembe'

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See Who The Kalabaris Truly Are!!! by aribisala0(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
GreatBoss:

The Han Clan of Chinese have 800 million people out of the 1.4 Billion people in China ��.
There is nothing like that
Educate yourself and desist from unprofitable hubris and obstinacy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Issued Quit Notice / Malawian Flag Vs Biafran Flag / Has Alex Otti Abandon Governance, Labour Party For Politics Of Survival?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.