Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend (1190 Views)

Woman In Jail After Attacking Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by GisterBlogger: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2019
A Nigerian man took to Twitter to call out his friend who he accused of sleeping with a lady he introduced to him.

According to him, he got suspicious of the affair after he saw his friend rocking his girlfriend in a video she shared with the caption #lynkupwithjameson.

Upon hacking his girlfriend's phone, he discovered that she has been exchanging nudes and sleeping with his friend way before she got introduced to him.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-calls-out-his-friend-for-sleeping-with-his-girlfriend

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by GisterBlogger: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2019
smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by NwaAmaikpe: 10:44am On Oct 09, 2019
shocked

It this era of loose girls everywhere, who still needs a girlfriend?

Don't get me wrong, our God is perfect.
But I still feel that the only mistake he made in creation was not putting a meter to the female kpekus.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by tillaman(m): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2019
grin
Baba you nor get case jare, your friend was kpanshin her way before you met her,
Na you dey buy pants na your friend dey off am!!
That your padi Timi Of lagos is going to hell
This life sha, no matter how hard you try to satisfy some babes they still gonna hooe, imagine buying her $999 iphone11, but some dude straff her with 1k mtn sub
What a life!! Take heart man

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2019
Nothing new...
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by IamNotWariz: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2019
I took this nigga seriously till he said he was posting her pictures grin see broda wey mumu
That's the problem I have with men posting pictures of girls wey dem never lash on their status ... Guy man talk say "I go love ooo"
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by donstan18: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2019
Until a lady is married, she's a hoe waiting for any available preeq to ride

The earlier men understand this, the better for them.

Stop expecting too much from non-virgin ladies.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by IamNotWariz: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

He used you to settle her- think of it like pension or gratuity.
There is how your FWB would be so nice, you hook them up with a single friend
this is a result of jumping on every thread

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Jayslicky: 10:56am On Oct 09, 2019
angry
Any guy that fights his friend because of his cheating girlfriend is a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Ojdamsel: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2019
Well that girl dosent love you from right of time, it may be a plan work to dupe you,:'��
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by IamNotWariz: 10:58am On Oct 09, 2019
tillaman:
grin
This life sha, no matter how hard you try to satisfy some babes they still gonna hooe, imagine buying her $999 iphone11, but some dude straff her with 1k mtn sub
What a life!! Take heart man
Na money buy iPhone naa money buy mtn 1k sub. Money naa money grin .. Just don't come empty handed. Even if its just one indomie and 2 eggs grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Ojdamsel: 10:58am On Oct 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
angry
Any guy that fight his friend because of his cheating girlfriend is a fool.
why is he a fool or the guy is a very bad guy for doing that to his friend
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by tillaman(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2019
IamNotWariz:

Money naa money .. Just don't come empty handed. Even is its just one indomie and 2 eggs
you are very valid my guy!! Naso e dey go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Jayslicky: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2019
Ojdamsel:
That means he is showing him that his girlfriend is a slut and any smart nigga would decode that, so what if it is an outsider that fvcks the girlfriend would he still go and fight the outsider or thrash things out with the cheating girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by internationalman(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2019
From your explanation you were actually the one that snatched her from your friend...

Guys juggles between one girl all the time. I don't know why we get mad when girls do it....
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
IamNotWariz:
this is a result of jumping on every thread

Wetin this one dey talk?
Mtcheew. The likes you seek shall come.
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
Only 1 fool in this equation
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by carter009(m): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
LOL
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It this era of loose girls everywhere, who still needs a girlfriend?

Don't get me wrong, our God is perfect.
But I still feel that the only mistake he made in creation was not putting a meter to the female kpekus.
Re: Nigerian Man Calls Out His Friend For Sleeping With His Girlfriend by mamajj17(f): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ojdamsel:

My dear whom to be blamed here? His Friend or his GF, certainly his GF.... No one fit force a Woman oo!!

(1) (Reply)

Caribbean Girls Or Black American Girls, Who Are Prettier? / Video-sexy Lady Has Gone Viral For Dressing Seductively, Barbing A Man's Hair / Man Struck By Lightning 3 Times, Then His Gravestone Was Struck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.