Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija (66748 Views)

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) / Is Innoson IVM G80 A Rebadged Chinese-Made BAIC BJ80 SUV? See The Similarities / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Zona123(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Efe and Miracle both got Kia SUV, i guess they felt Mercy wouldnt know the value of the SUV since it looks like wrangler jeep and most ladies know nothing about cars

Stupidity of the highest order, this grandpa is truly a zone-B

1 Like

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by one1prax(m): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
oh ok
Biodun556:

because of the price
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Zona123(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
[[s]quote author=solmusdesigns post=82980002] cheesy

Am sure if Innoson was a yorubaman or huasa man,.. the Ibo people supporting this 25 miilion scam on wheels would think otherwise... $60,000 usd for a 4 cylinder engine shocked this is greed taking too far

N25m is $60,000 usd yet you want anyone to buy an SUV with i configuration 2.4L 4valve engine with mere 143 horsepower and top speed of 150km, when you can buy a V6 turbo charged fully automatic SUV for less than $50k USD from Nissan , Audi , Bmw and Toyota

..[/quote][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by shogsman(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
The fact that is Nigerian made doesn’t change how substandard the design looks.the specs are old.

1 Like

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by shaw2(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
grin grin grin
And Normal average Nigerian has spoken
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by spiritedtete: 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
25million for "Koroba" (empty bucket) lol

2 Likes

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
I made a post the spambot deleted yesterday.
That car is a rebadged baic bj40

Google the pic

Fully loaded is 180,000 yuan msrp

Yuan is 50.6 naira

So the msrp in naira would be 9m

Allow 1m for delivery of knocked down parts

Allow 30% for customs (not applicable as car is locally assembled)

And car is max 13m

That is what innoson is selling for 25m.

Greed will kill all these Nigerian hustlers.

Small wonder only govt dey patronise am

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by BeautifulMind2: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
buzorcharles:
This car no get dash board and other interior design? They keep showing us what we have been seeing all this while

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
But who said the car is N25m? I read somewhere it is N17m plus.
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by sKeetz(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=BeautifulMind2 post=82985715][/quote]

The interior is an eye sore embarassed
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by gentlemayor(m): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
Zona123:

[s]Why not visit the plant and see things yourself, the company is in Nigeria not Japan, you don't need an international passport or visa to go there[/s]
hj

There is no sense in your post
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Impossible... AMG top speed 160km/hr...u lie..do u know the meaning of AMG??

If I know the meaning of AMG?? LMAO. Please tell me what AMG is and what it got to do with automotive except the fact that Mercedes Benz use it as a product name, Yes! Some variants of G class have max speed of 160km/hr. It's not a saloon car and not for racing, saloon cars could top 360km/hr. Have a great day
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by omenka(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Impossible... AMG top speed 160km/hr...u lie..do u know the meaning of AMG??

Maybe he meant 160mph. cheesy

Not sure he knows what 160km/h means.

I doubt that stat is even wrong for the Innoson. It possibly cant be.

1 Like

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Zona123(m): 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
gentlemayor:
hj

There is no sense in your post
[/s]
Wise King Solomon
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by ussv: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
Where`s interior pics ?
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by tweakdude1: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
25Million Naira is cheap.
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by goaldynman(m): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cheesy

[s]Am sure if Innoson was a yorubaman or huasa man,.. the Ibo people supporting this 25 miilion scam on wheels would think otherwise... $60,000 usd for a 4 cylinder engine shocked this is greed taking too far

N25m is $60,000 usd yet you want anyone to buy an SUV with i configuration 2.4L 4valve engine with mere 143 horsepower and top speed of 150km, when you can buy a V6 turbo charged fully automatic SUV for less than $50k USD from Nissan , Audi , Bmw and Toyota[/s]

Was that why you as a yorubaman and your brother the so called tunde headnut was hating the car?! Because it is manufactured by an Igbo man?!!

Your comment reeks of envy and hatred!!
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by solmusdesigns: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
goaldynman:

Was that why you as a yorubaman and the so called tunde headnut was hating the car?! Because it is manufactured by an Igbo man?!!

Your comment reeks of envy and hatred!!

see brother .. brother wey ...........

this chinese crap is over priced at 25 million
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Ulaga12: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

see brother .. brother wey ...........

this chinese crap is over priced at 25 million
[/s]
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by goaldynman(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Forget about the tribal bashing it is not about being Igbo or Yoruba. My thoughts are that the organization responsible for the show should be invited by EFCC to explain how this car is 60 thousand dollars.

Are you well at all?!

They should be invited by EFCC for a car they dashed somebody?!!

Did you or Mercy pay any kobo for the car to be given?!!
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Beverlyjean(f): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
Jordan777:

If I know the meaning of AMG?? LMAO. Please tell me what AMG is and what it got to do with automotive except the fact that Mercedes Benz use it as a product name, Yes! Some variants of G class have max speed of 160km/hr. It's not a saloon car and not for racing, saloon cars could top 360km/hr. Have a great day

Pls stop making a fool of urself ... U sound so ignorant
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Beverlyjean(f): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
omenka:
Maybe he meant 160mph. cheesy

Not sure he knows what 160km/h means.

I doubt that stat is even wrong for the Innoson. It possibly cant be.

Tot so...

1 Like

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by CoolAmbience(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
Fuckgovt:
Max speed 150km/h small sha. Nice motor though

Even if max speed was 500km/h, what difference does it make?

How many people even drive up to 130km/h? What about safety considerations?
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Pls stop making a fool of urself ... U sound so ignorant

Let's say I'm ignorant like you said, tell me the meaning of AMG aside the attached definition. Miss smartness

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by revolt(m): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
2.4litre engine...hmmm how much power can that garner. Well it's still assembled by us so.......we go support am.
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by bhella10: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
Sanchez01:

Because it is very obvious his vehicles don't have any special features.
yeah. just some Aba made upholstery.

1 Like

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
omenka:
Imagine him going to bring an ARMOURED PATROL vehicle by Mercedes to compare to this. Then he goes on to call me an arselicker. Such childishness.

Wonder how old some of these people are. Wonder if they'd be able to sit on the same table with one in real life. You engage someone for a second and the next thing they insult you.

Very irritating.

Mynd44, better do something about that member whose post I called your attention to.

Lol, you are funny. We could hook up in Festac Lagos and take pictures.... Dangote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon / A Ghastly Motor Accident Along Akure - Ilesha Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.