Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija (66752 Views)

Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) / Is Innoson IVM G80 A Rebadged Chinese-Made BAIC BJ80 SUV? See The Similarities / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by deraluv(m): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
demoBaba:

Haba, my car is ordinary

Sorry smiley no vex is not
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by shiffynaani(m): 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
Laycan:
Good
THanks for this bro
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by iswallker(m): 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
agbitaj:
Is that all.. I can't see any reasonable features

Just like a wheel narrow...
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by iswallker(m): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cheesy

Am sure if Innoson was a yorubaman or huasa man,.. the Ibo people supporting this 25 miilion scam on wheels would think otherwise... $60,000 usd for a 4 cylinder engine shocked this is greed taking too far

N25m is $60,000 usd yet you want anyone to buy an SUV with i configuration 2.4L 4valve engine with mere 143 horsepower and top speed of 150km, when you can buy a V6 turbo charged fully automatic SUV for less than $50k USD from Nissan , Audi , Bmw and Toyota

Your head is very correct... grin

1 Like

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by kurlz(f): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
Authority1o1:
Okay...

And someone whose career has gone to the great beyond was criticizing the car.
Honestly, the ride has a metallic design and nice curvetures,even though it's home-made.

As in I don't understand. What are people criticising about this vehicle?
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Beverlyjean(f): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Jordan777:

Let's say I'm ignorant like you said, tell me the meaning of AMG aside the attached definition. Miss smartness

U are still fooling urself... U simply talking about abbreviations. I'm talking about the meaning... AMG simply means special mercedes brands built for speed and control

I'm not talking about what AMG stands for ... I'm talking about what it represents
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Crazeworld(m): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Even 25 million, can u buy even 3.5million own.

You still fabricating Nysc medical certificate for corpers and have mouth to shout to 25 million..

Anyway read

The car is not 25 million.

Here they are;

1. In 2016, the Chairman of Innoson Vehicles, Chief Dr Innocent Chukwuma OFR, promised Nigerians a Made-in-Nigeria luxurious SUV. The birth of the Innoson G40 fulfilled that promise.

2. Innoson Vehicle partnered with Multichoice Nigeria in this 2019 edition of Big Brother Nigeria.

3. The price of a brand new Innoson IVM G40 SUV is N17.325million (N17,325,000).

4. The G40 comes with a 2.4-litre in-line-four petrol engine, and it is available in 5-speed automatic transmission only. It is capable of giving out 143-hp .

5. The maximum speed of this SUV is 150 km/h.

6. The fuel capacity is 80 liters.

7. The IVM G40 is equipped with dual airbags, features power controlled seat-belts and a sedan style interior.

8. It was designed to provide the highest degree of space and comfort.

9. It comes with an electronic immobilizer system which enhances vehicle security

So who asked for all this epistle? You no get work ne?

1 Like

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Crazeworld:
So who asked for all this epistle? You no get work ne?

What you doing is Illegal...

Allow Corp members undergo test and obtain their result legally and certified.
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by engrchykae(m): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided Bhet how come this motor na #25M??
because its not from cotonou. its brand new.
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by engrchykae(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cheesy

Am sure if Innoson was a yorubaman or huasa man,.. the Ibo people supporting this 25 miilion scam on wheels would think otherwise... $60,000 usd for a 4 cylinder engine shocked this is greed taking too far

N25m is $60,000 usd yet you want anyone to buy an SUV with i configuration 2.4L 4valve engine with mere 143 horsepower and top speed of 150km, when you can buy a V6 turbo charged fully automatic SUV for less than $50k USD from Nissan , Audi , Bmw and Toyota

if ivm is cheap you will complain that ivm is for low budget broke ass niggers that you are team Benz or nothing.
if ivm is expensive,you will tell us its too expensive and doesn't worth it.
let me ask you,WHAT DOES A ROLLS ROYCE OR FERRARI HAVE TO DESERVE BEING BOUGHT AT AN OUTRAGEOUS PRICE,SOMETIMES THE BUDGETS OF SOME COUNTRIES LIKE TOGO OR OSUN STATE.
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by solmusdesigns: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
engrchykae:
if ivm is cheap you will complain that ivm is for low budget broke ass niggers that you are team Benz or nothing.
if ivm is expensive,you will tell us its too expensive and doesn't worth it.
let me ask you,WHAT DOES A ROLLS ROYCE OR FERRARI HAVE TO DESERVE BEING BOUGHT AT AN OUTRAGEOUS PRICE,SOMETIMES THE BUDGETS OF SOME COUNTRIES LIKE TOGO OR OSUN STATE.

Simple question to you, if Innoson builds an 800va generator (tigger i better pass my neighbor ) and says its price is N800k would you buy it ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Ekwensu1: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Simple question to you, if Innoson builds an 800va generator (tigger i better pass my neighbor ) and says its price is N800k would you buy it ?
[/s]
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by engrchykae(m): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:

i won't buy it BUT YOU WILL BUY THAT SAME GENERATOR IS PERKINS OR JOHN HOLT IS SELLING IT TO SHOW THAT YOU PASS YOUR NEIGHBOURS
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
But they said it will be G80, the Gwagon lookalike.

The G40 is not priced at N25m nah..

Been looking at that car since yesterday.
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by solmusdesigns: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
engrchykae:
i won't buy it BUT YOU WILL BUY THAT SAME GENERATOR IS PERKINS OR JOHN HOLT IS SELLING IT TO SHOW THAT YOU PASS YOUR NEIGHBOURS

No i wont, because its capacity is low and its a huge rip off, so i cant buy a 143 horsepower SUV with four cylinder engine 25 million, i'll rather buy a corrola with exact same specification with less heavier body
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Powerbankseller(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
the SUV fit Nigeria roads. simple!
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by austin4real(m): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
Innoson IVM80 vs Chinese BAIC BJ80
Please don’t come with this made in Naija bullshit... this is a Chinese clone, and you expect me to fork out 25m for this all in the name of assembled in Naija... I spit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by agbitaj(m): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
List them abaka
Evercurious:

Guess you dont know the reasonable features to look for in a car

1 Like

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Vince77(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
We are all entitled to our opinions. And my opinion is that this SUV is ugly. PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Bbbwings: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Bbbwings: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
And if it breaks down
I hope spare parts are readily available.
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by gabicon: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
The car is way over valued it's max price should be 15m, I mean it cost exactly same as a Toyota Highlander, comparing them is a huge joke.
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Beverlyjean:

The car ain't bad at all...but I will not spend 25m on a.car that has max speed on 150km/hr ... Even the old 80s 504 is 160km/hr

Not just the top speed sef. And u know if they say top speed is 150km/hr it means u can't probably go beyond 120-130km/hr. That's a let down for me. Moreover it has just 143hp for a car that weighs over 1,800kg, u can imagine how slow it would be. Plus it has just 2 airbags (according to the poster above), really?

It's good to support our own, I would buy this car if I have the money but not at that outrageous price. The specs are just outdated. Shebi they said it's made in Nigeria, why so expensive since no customs fees is required? A brand new Toyota Rav 4 starts at $25,000. That's around 10m naira and it is way more spec'd than this SUV.

1 Like

Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by TruthinAction: 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
First the car is overvalued
Second it has no esthetics
Third, it's not feminine.

I think someone has enjoyed a kick back in this deal. We should be more innovative in our design concept.
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Zona123(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2019
austin4real:
Innoson IVM80 vs Chinese BAIC BJ80
Please don’t come with this made in Naija bullshit... this is a Chinese clone, and you expect me to fork out 25m for this all in the name of assembled in Naija... I spit
Oga you don't have that amount in your entire savings so you can't spoon it out from anywhere
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:07am On Oct 12, 2019
goaldynman:

Are you well at all?!

They should be invited by EFCC for a car they dashed somebody?!!

Did you or Mercy pay any kobo for the car to be given?!!

You are the one who is not well...
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by tck2000(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
Innoson
Re: Design And Features Of The IVM G40 Presented To Mercy, Winner Of BBNaija by Fuckgovt: 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Even if max speed was 500km/h, what difference does it make?

How many people even drive up to 130km/h? What about safety considerations?
I do 140 n above at times. I love innoson. Actually saving to buy one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon / See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.