Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide (44136 Views)

South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush / Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note / 25-Year-Old Ugandan Man Kills 22-Year-Old Girlfriend, Commits Suicide Thereafter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by nwamabo247(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
R.I.P to them.A cry for help dear nairalanders plz help me out in any way you can in this my destiny destroyer condition see my signature link thread for details .thanks
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by Ulaga12: 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

South African men are too insecure

[/s]
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by frozen70g(f): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
Infidelity and cheating can only be the reason for his actions

They will sort themselves out when they get and if they will ever meet

Love is a very dangerous game, only meant for the bold ones
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by olajide8(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
Maraokere:
A 27-year-old South African lady was found dead with her boyfriend in the boyfriend's apartment.

The South African lady identified as DJ Khanyi Ntanga has been found dead after being allegedly shot by her boyfriend, 37-year-old Rustenburg police Constable Sello Tshukudu who also killed himself.

According to the North West police, that has been investigating the case said the couple were found dead in their apartment at Rustenburg in an apparent murder-suicide scene.

Police Spokesperson Captain Sam Tselanyane who confirmed the incident in a press conference on Tuesday, October 8, said they were called to a shooting incident in Boitekong on Sunday, October 6.

According to a report from Tselanyane, Ntanga was found with a gunshot wound on her head alongside her boyfriend. The police have reportedly opened an investigation into the incident.

"He had a bullet wound to the head and was lying in a pool of blood," said Tselenyane.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ObelwaKgosigadi/status/1181174215338266625

http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/09/policeman-shoots-girlfriend-and-took-his-own-life/

Until when they, (women) understand that, all their men are on Nyope then they would start to live long
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by baritereign24(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ncbzzg:
today's ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up
080-25-61-96-38
winning is guaranteed
the game of yesterday was lost and you are here again with the same slogan
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by Kevsmart88(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
You think it's this useless country where u can't even do an adequate forensics report....
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by anambraamaka: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
These pipu
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by LordPherule(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
They should kill themselves to extinction
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by jaxxy(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
He look like a.... exactly
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by udemzyudex(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Someone was caught cheating.

The man must have invested a lot,both money and emotion,he was probably the woman in the relationship.

RIP to her,I won't waste my RIP on him.
Retard.
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by maxiuc(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Officialgarri:
What if it was the girl who shot the police man and then killed herself?
it happened in South Africa so this not our business

Let them kill themselves
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by OdenKelechi(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
Officialgarri:
Abi o
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by OdenKelechi(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
emmabest2000:
Double wahala for common man

Maybe his girlfriend decided to follow one Nigeria man out of South Africa

Sense will not kiiiii meeeee
Hahahhaha.. since Nigerians drive them crazy now

1 Like

Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by dominique(f): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
Officialgarri:

They don't need to make stupid guesses, anybody that is used to crime scenes should be able to place the murderer and the victim.
Forensic investigators must have pieced the crime scene together and deduced what possibly happened. There's something called gunshot residue that can only be found on the body of the person that pulled the trigger.
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by cybriz82(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
naija people after seeing this news.b like yes the curse dn dey work...
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by ylaa(f): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
He thought he was killing a Nigerian. Shame on him. He has xenophobia himself n galfriend.
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by mukthar2000(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nigerians witch at work ,una never see anything, by time nigerian witch start working fully una no go ever try to touch any Nigeria in ur country ,idiot country.
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by moonraker(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
South africans and their fish brain. let me guess, it was the Nigerians that cause it right?
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by Chepos1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
Dagger111:

So one can't fire oneself and throw the gun on the floor? Unfortunately, it might face any direction.

That's where FORENSIC investigation will come in.
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by Insectkiller: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
The girl dey fvck another man...

Nah south Africans way...fvcking and killing.

Useless people ..
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by mukthar2000(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
mukthar2000:
Nigerians witch at work ,una never see anything, by time nigerian witch start working fully una no go ever try to touch any Nigeria in ur country ,idiot country.

Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by Jimbiz(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Sad....
check my signature
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by Emceesaka: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
The blood of innocent Nigerians and other African countries una kill will not allow una sleep, Na one by one una go dey kill una self.
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by Erastuslove: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
Is it because Nigerian strong and caring guys have left the town?
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
I dont give a fvck about dem.
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by Revolva(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
The guy is a slowpoke

He has found that his girlfriend is a hoe that is all
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by luluosas(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
Boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is devilish and deadly. Please avoid it by giving your life to Jesus Christ, so that you can be saved. Jesus loves you all
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by Hotzone(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
Officialgarri:
South African men don’t know how to treat their women
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:
There are just two beautiful things about that country ; their ladies and the native songs. Every other thing is as ugly as their men.
Their women only have big booty... they are not facially beautiful
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by sweetilicious(f): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
Oh my!
Re: South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide by Bellotelli: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
It could possibly be because of her Nigerian boyfriend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats And Stabs Corper Wife In The Face In Lagos (photo) / Kano: Man Kills 18-Year-Old Wife For ‘Being Disobedient’ A Month After Wedding / "Leave Me In Prison" - Anambra Prison Inmate Begs After Released To Go Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.