Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,899 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

The Cave Man Told The Lie The Earth Is A Globe Wake Up Out Your Slumber - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Cave Man Told The Lie The Earth Is A Globe Wake Up Out Your Slumber (2568 Views)

Yorubas Too Dey Lie, The History Of Ogiame And The Oba Rift / The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri / The Mysterious Cave Of Ashes (Isarun) In Ondo State (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cave Man Told The Lie The Earth Is A Globe Wake Up Out Your Slumber by Breedwinner: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
Re: The Cave Man Told The Lie The Earth Is A Globe Wake Up Out Your Slumber by Olu317(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
Breedwinner:

Yorubas keep too many secrets yet the Ugandans they are open and honest. The Bachwezi is an East Africa ancient society like the Ogboni. I know the Ogboni has very very ancient roots in the Niger valley long before Odduwa dating back to Obatala which is why Odduwa is called the second creation.

Yet I know the Yoruba priests were blessed with God knowledge and hold powers over the forces of nature.

Bachzwezi arent Yorubas because of their reorientation. Please Odua and Obtala issue isnt true but a mix of Odudua and Obatisala storyline because these people didnt exist in Nigeria.Alafin Oshinmole was the one who reigned in Nigeria. The Ogboni is a society that begun during the era of Obalufon Alaiyemore,which was 1200AD because some people thought Oranmiyan needed to be curtailed when he ascended the throne after Obalufon relinquished the throne. In fact, history has it that Ogboni was formed as a result to check mate Oranmiyan,when he returned back to claim the throne from his cousin, who was Obalufon Alaiyemore. Obalufon had to relinquish the throne because of Oranmiyan prowess. Unfortunately, the Ogboni didn't do much on Oranmiyan because he was a very spiritual man in Osanyi knowledge and was not curtailed.

Apart from Obalufon Alaiyemore groups, earlier account and my traditon claimed Oranmiyan descendants,and other Odua descendants who aren't Obalufon don't always acknowledged Obalufon as the lord of Iron fabricators and wealth proclamation but Ogun. Plainly, there are mix up in some of these issues on Yoruba history and I know these because I am one of the group that dont disrepect Obalufon but stand with Oranmiyan stance on Ifaodu, which is the supreme religion of all society in Yoruba land . And being an Ogboni doesn't mean you are a spiritual man because whatever you take into a society like Ogboni is what you have and not that being a societal man makes you spiritually strong. Connection is what you have as an Ogboni. Beside, Ogboni only became unified in 1900s. Imale is what some of know as our religion and not Ogboni.
Re: The Cave Man Told The Lie The Earth Is A Globe Wake Up Out Your Slumber by Olu317(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
Breedwinner:

Whoever said Bachwezi are Yorubas? Orishas.

Wake up out your your slumber

....Wake up from slumber? Funny lad.
Anyway, the secrecy of Yoruba people is in their religion , known as Ifaodu,which was founded by God of purity known as Ela or Ala. Interestingly the religion has been made manifest to the whole world in Quran and Bible, which doesn't tally with Bachwezi religion metaphysically or traditionally with Yoruba ancestors or the present Yoruba people.

With due respect to your opinion,Yoruba people are entirely a different ethnic group in Africa because they have proven it severally in Art,folklore, Tradition, Twin birth, language etc .
Re: The Cave Man Told The Lie The Earth Is A Globe Wake Up Out Your Slumber by macof(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
Grandium:

The Bachwezi are the Yoruba Orishas. These beings were our ancestors and we were created in their image and likeness. They were giants and oh yes the Yoruba legends describe the Orishas as being of great height.

Wake up out your your slumber

Take Yoruba out of your madness.
Re: The Cave Man Told The Lie The Earth Is A Globe Wake Up Out Your Slumber by Wakeupyall: 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
Wake up out your slumber
Re: The Cave Man Told The Lie The Earth Is A Globe Wake Up Out Your Slumber by Yahman1(m): 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
This is one of the Funniest thread I have stumbled upon, it's evident there are many Drunkards crawling the Cyber space cheesy Am Short of Words
Re: The Cave Man Told The Lie The Earth Is A Globe Wake Up Out Your Slumber by Wakeupyall: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
Yahman1:
This is one of the Funniest thread I have stumbled upon, it's evident there are many Drunkards crawling the Cyber space cheesy Am Short of Words

You must be drunk yourself o

I don't drink by the way.
Re: The Cave Man Told The Lie The Earth Is A Globe Wake Up Out Your Slumber by Yahman1(m): 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wakeupyall:

You must be drunk yourself o

I don't drink by the way.
u just affirmed what I said
Re: The Cave Man Told The Lie The Earth Is A Globe Wake Up Out Your Slumber by Wakeupyall: 12:54am On Oct 24, 2019
Yahman1:
u just affirmed what I said

Now I know you're drunk o

(1) (2) (Reply)

[hilarious Pictures] Top 14 Nigerian Typical Punishment In Pictures / "Kill The Imbaise Man Before The Snake",are They So Wicked? / Blaming It On The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.