Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). (41202 Views)

Guests & Bouncers Struggling To Pick Money At Obi Cubana’s Mum's Funeral (Pics) / Photos From The Burial Of Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan / Valentine: Stanley Nnoruga, CEO Stanzo3 Visits Lagos Cheshire Home For Disabled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by CrazyMan(m): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
Rip
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Godjone(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
may same position be allotted to you over there.

RIP MOD
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Drenix(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
D way pipu just dey die since yesterday dey baffle me o
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Duggedised12(f): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
RIP to him
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by baby124: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kai. This life is nothing. Such a handsome man. May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by ylaa(f): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
Oh dear cry cry cry cry cry cry
Too young to die
Who am I to ask Y?
Our own nairalander?
There shall be no loss again in NL
I might not have known him personally
But NL made us family
My heart goes out to his family
May God grant them the grace to bear d loss.
I repeat never again shall we loose anyone on this platform. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by novexme(m): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
RIP�
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by RICHOLAC(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
So sad, RIP de STAN, we go miss you.
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Youngsage: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
shocked

How would I have thought that Stan Nwabia was the same person as therealmrstan?! wow...

I remember those days of old when I used to think he and Lalasticlala had bought over NL. lol.

This Life.... God knows!! Adieu, Mr Stan.
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by hpymoment(f): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Rip nwafor cry cry cry
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Nicoddemus(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
ylaa:
Oh dear cry cry cry cry cry cry
Too young to die
Who am I to ask Y?
Our own nairalander?
There shall be no loss again in NL
I might not have known him personally
But NL made us family
My heart goes out to his family
May God grant them the grace to bear d loss.
I repeat never again shall we loose anyone on this platform. Amen

Why na Package abeg and stop sounding too emotional. You're making me to feel somehow now angry
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Dindook: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
this guy stays in my street na, close to my house. he does come to my cafe to do personal work most times... he died a silent death
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by teemotee: 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
paiz:
Rest in peace bro
You are in a better place now
Life is too short to hate

Please it's my birthday today.
when there is life there is Hope

Show a brother some love

Please guy check my signature and make a brother happy
how do you want us to show you love??
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by paiz: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
teemotee:
how do you want us to show you love??

Financially bro.... if you don't have just pray for God's favor in my life
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
That was a super ban.

My condolences.
RIP sir.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Elamin21(m): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Death is inevitable..... RIP in the bosom of our lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by ylaa(f): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
See respect yourself for there oh!
I call ya name
I am expressing my feelings n u r telling me to stop
If I catch you ontop this mood, u go hear nwi
��

uote author=Nicoddemus post=82982366]

Why na Package abeg and stop sounding too emotional. You're making me to feel somehow now angry[/quote]
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
paiz:
Rest in peace bro You are in a better place now Life is too short to hate
Please it's my birthday today. when there is life there is Hope
Show a brother some love
Please guy check my signature and make a brother happy
so we the share the same birthday Happy birthday bro
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by obembet(f): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
devlishGINGER:
The wind has come
And the wind has gone
Our father, we come from dust
And we shall return to same
God bless the fallen men

Either his path was evil
Either his path was good
The wind hath brought his flame here
And hath such took his flame away
Farther away from the land of return
God bless the fallen man

As we are born
Of water and flesh
Such shall a man die
Giving up its thirst
God bless the fallen man

You are free from the desires of flesh
You are free from the principality of this world
You are free from the wars of this world
You are free from the troubles of man
Mother earth, we are all yours for the taken
But do please, let our time be long for the saving
God bless the fallen man

Amen. So sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Explorers(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Rip.
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Amhappy(f): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
What a great loss. Rest in peace Stan.

1 Like

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Jabioro: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
I may be there the location is far from my house..Rest peace Bros
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Addme: 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
Rip Therealmrstan
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by jevic(m): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
RIP. Death is indeed an inevitable end, we should be conscious of how we live our lives.
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by FKMagazine(m): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
naptu2:
Funeral arrangements for Stanley Nwabia (a former Nairaland supermod).

https://www.nairaland.com/therealmrstan
https://www.nairaland.com/publisher

Signed:
Chinedu Anthony Nwabia for the family.

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by jamace(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
R.I.P bro.
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by blackboy(m): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
An Old Gregorian, Super MOD, father, husband, brother, mentor, Nigerian. Rest In peace Sir.
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by Evangkatsoulis: 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
Too fast? Was he a muslim?
Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by sonofanarchy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nicoddemus:
After banning so many people undecided

What will he tell God now
what took you so long grin grin I'd know your kind Will pop up

1 Like

Re: Funeral Arrangements For The Late Stanley Nwabia (former Nairaland Supermod). by bitingcool: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
He resemble Nnamdi Kanu

2 supermodsl have gone to the great beyond.

what is happening? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Shows His Dancing Skill As He Weds A Pretty African Lady(pics / Lagos High Society Weddings Of The 1920s / Man Dies After His Wedding In Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.