Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

John Egla: RCCG Pastor Kidnapped In Nasarawa (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / John Egla: RCCG Pastor Kidnapped In Nasarawa (Photo) (13465 Views)

Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo / Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) / Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: John Egla: RCCG Pastor Kidnapped In Nasarawa (Photo) by alphaNomega: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
gobuchinny:

I dont go to church (atleast not the type of church you r talking about were one man keeps telling you what he thinks about God without my input and elevating himself above all like he has a monopoly to God or has God's direct line grin, as the word is open for all the dissect)cause present church is corrupt I however know the God that created the world and the universe, stars and sun, moon and everything that you see that you and your science cannot create cheesy grin.

The bible is the most accurate history book. I am a student of history. The bloodline of Israel has been verified. Some of the archaelogical tablets found even has stories of battle some verbatim as seen in the bible grin. Abraham cenograph is very available for all to see. Some tribes can trace their origins to the peoples mentioned in the bible. There r proofs of giants

The bible has names of places and even tribes to its family level. Sodom and gomorrah has been verified. Do you know that nothing grows there? The groound has been tested and the soil is polluted with hydrocarbons and other trace metalsgrin.

The book of jasher is one of the oldest books along with the book of enoch. There is a world history. The Europeans can trace their ancestry to these tribes. You dont know history. You r careless for facts. The world knows this grin.

Who created gold? Do you know that no chemist can make gold grin,

The god of this world has blinded d eye of them that beleive not less the light of the glorious gospel of Christ should shine upon them.

Everything has a beginning and an end. You have a beginning and an end. Your car has a beginning and end, your hair, even cell division, mitosis and meiosis grin. Do you know that the world will be destroyed like in the days of Noah. Do you know that there r proves of the flooding? The earth has been kept in place by who? You? Clown.

There was a time the world didn't know about the world of microorganisms grin. There r like spirits you know. There r very present yet you dont see them with d ordinary eyes grin. So because our forefathers couldn't see them does it mean that world didnt always exist? The microbial world? How you have millions of microbes on and in you grin. Now we see it with advanced equipments. That's how your spiritual eye is. Without it you wont see nothing about the spirit. You r blind not knowing the world you live in is full of spirits. It has eaten many up and you will just be a statistic grin

Like I said. Enjoy your life and science while you have it. A time will come when you will be all alone about to die. Have you wondered how some well known atheist died grin and what they said. Some on the verge of passing over to the land of the death were so afraid. Read what the lady that witnessed anton lavey's death said. At the end of everything you will die alone. Make sure you trust your belief because you will need it to comfort you on the otherside grin. You think the world is just there for you to live your life and die? grin cheesy without accountability to a great God.

Let me tell you what will happen to you. You will live a very successful life to a good old age and then when you die you will discover that there is life after death like how ur PC crashes but still retains d memory. But it will be too late. This my last comment to you like I said I dont engage atheist because I think they r Fools grin just that your foolery was legendary so I broke my rules grin to engage you so your blood wont be on my head. I have enough issues with these apostate criminals who claim to be men of God but really r wolves in sheep clothing grin.

So my friend. AJUWAYA. as you were grin

Dude, you must be a fan of fairy tales and the likes because this sky daddy thing is strong in you. There is no need calling you names over works of fiction because at some point we will realise the truth that this whole religion thing was made up by our fellow men. At least science states the facts with methods that can be reproduced again and again for proof, not your sky daddy stories.
Re: John Egla: RCCG Pastor Kidnapped In Nasarawa (Photo) by Deemas(m): 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
Glory to God almighty. Pastor John Egla has been released and has reunited with his family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos APC Rally: Police Arrest 14 / Another Kogi Civil Servant Commits Suicide. / Police Intercept 34,000 Live Cartridges From Togo At Ogun Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.