Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,735 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook (20662 Views)

Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba / 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook by Franklyspeakin: 4:27am On Oct 10, 2019
But the student created the opportunity. Its a popular saying that he who lives in glass house should not throw stones.
[quote author=OrangeDream post=82997752][/quote]
Re: Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook by omerukokwuru(m): 4:41am On Oct 10, 2019
baby124:

For signing an oath letter? Please don’t make me laugh. That was the only thing they could find on the critic. Let them open their oath letter box so we can see how many students actually sign it.
he who goes to equity must come with clean hands, if you think you are better than others you shouldn't fall short of the law in this case he breached the law as he did not fulfill the requirements for studentship and as such has no reason to cry even if he goes to court sentiments aside his case will not fly more especially since he is an antagonist they will show him zero sympathy
Re: Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook by 2kurupt(m): 4:42am On Oct 10, 2019
Orjioorji:
Why didnt he sign the oath form he has interior motive, rubbish.

Exterior motives nko? Clap for yourself
Re: Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook by 2kurupt(m): 4:49am On Oct 10, 2019
toolovely:
Did the student fill the form as required or not? You're criticizing and forgot to do the right and you turn back to blame the governor. If you had done the right thing, we can blame the governor but for now, it's your fault.
It's a norm in Nigerian universities and polytechnics that you fill your matriculation oaths on the day of your matriculation.

Since when did a penalty for such an omission become expulsion?

Please stop condoning rubbish, it could happen to you too
Re: Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook by omerukokwuru(m): 4:53am On Oct 10, 2019
OrangeDream:
Use your head!!! You think a government that wants to punish you will outrightly do that on the premise of your actions towards them?.
So, you expect them to use a convenient reason other than this abi?.
if you want to wage a war with someone who you are at a clear disadvantaged position to do you think it is wise to let your gaurd down on any score knowing that you have poked your hand in the eye of the authority you should mind your steps lest you fall in this case the guy did not act wisely he should have done all that was expected as a student what is his excuse for not undergoing the proper protocol?
Re: Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook by awoluyi(m): 5:39am On Oct 10, 2019
I hope the poor boy has learnt his lesson. He should as a matter of urgency register with CPN (Conquered People of Nigeria ).
Re: Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook by Ekwensu1: 5:47am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
post=82995806:

Thanks for spotting the typo..
We've used pro bono over 100 times here prior now.
[/s]
Re: Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook by kareemkamil(m): 6:09am On Oct 10, 2019
What nonsense I my hearing.
Re: Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook by vicfajeze: 6:52am On Oct 10, 2019
Youngadvocate:
Had Nigeria been a reasonable country, Taraba State University and the likes wouldn't qualify to be awarded a Polytechnic let alone University

It should be a College of Education for Agriculture intents.
HEN?U BAD BROS OOOOO
Re: Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:12am On Oct 10, 2019
Petty much

The majority of these Northern governors though...

What should Lagos and other Eastern govenors do to their critics then

They need to develop thicker skin...
Re: Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook by vicfy(m): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook by vicfy(m): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2019
I think they'r more worried that the student is just in 100 level, and already causing meyhem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook by Badonasty(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2019
Orjioorji:
Why didnt he sign the oath form he has interior motive, rubbish.

Ulterior motive
Re: Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook by Orjioorji(f): 8:03am On Oct 10, 2019
Badonasty:

Ulterior motive
auto correction fault , thanks

1 Like

Re: Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook by Seebrian(m): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2019
vicfajeze:
HEN?U BAD BROS OOOOO
Don't mind the Negro, he thinks Taraba state is lagging behind in all aspects of human endeavour. what the young man don't know is that in terms of intellectual prowess he can't compete with a Jukun man. Taraba state is dominantly Jukun nation. In case he does not know.
Re: Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
omerukokwuru:
if you want to wage a war with someone who you are at a clear disadvantaged position to do you think it is wise to let your gaurd down on any score knowing that you have poked your hand in the eye of the authority you should mind your steps lest you fall in this case the guy did not act wisely he should have done all that was expected as a student what is his excuse for not undergoing the proper protocol?
What if the oath taking thing was a sep-up just to achieve this aim by the government?.How do you cover for that?
Re: Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook by maasoap(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
Jimasun:

For the first time, you sound so irrational!

Irrational to you. Lol. He should go back home and tell his parents if that's what they sent him to school for. And let's see if anyone can even link his dismissal to his criticism of the governor. Sometimes, we need to use common sense
Re: Taraba University Expels Student For Criticizing Governor Ishaku On Facebook by Samnick: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
freedom of speech dey I no go dull u BT freedom after speech I can't assure u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money / Tinubu To Get 48 Ministers, New Governors 560 Commissioners / FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.