Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Upcoming Artist Insults Rema For Claiming He Was Suffering Before The Fame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upcoming Artist Insults Rema For Claiming He Was Suffering Before The Fame (388 Views)

Hushpuppi And Blac Chyna Visit The Fame Park In Dubai / Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame / Bobrisky: "Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Artist Insults Rema For Claiming He Was Suffering Before The Fame by MrSurd: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
An upcoming artist and twitter user identified as @iam_behza have taken to twitter to say his on view of the rema opinion that he suffered before he was signed to mavin by dprince and don jazzy.

Rema in two separate occasions in his song have claimed he suffered before, in “all is in order” which was sang by the entire mavin team, rema in his line said ” I remember when I dey suffer” and in his largest EP commando, he said “he was formerly in the street hustling”

This might have angered an upcoming artist who may be really hustling as he took to twitter to address rema as he beefs rema saying some thing is wrong with him @rema that he is still wondering the day he ever suffered and hustled

https://knaija.com/2019/10/09/see-the-hilarious-reply-an-upcoming-artist-gave-to-rema-on-twitter-for-saying-he-was-suffering-before/

Re: Upcoming Artist Insults Rema For Claiming He Was Suffering Before The Fame by GOFRONT(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hehehe

(1) (Reply)

Wow Frodd Kissed JULIET IBRAHIM (video) Let's Discuss This / Why I Went Back To School - Baba Ijesha / Photos From Zlatan Ibile’s Album Listening Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.