Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,989 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

Nigeria Entertainment News Today Headlines: Mercy Eke Says Ike Is Her Type Of Ma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Entertainment News Today Headlines: Mercy Eke Says Ike Is Her Type Of Ma (472 Views)

#JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Spark Breakup Rumor As She Reveals Farouk As Her Type / Oristefemi: My Wife Said I Wasn’t Her Type When We Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Entertainment News Today Headlines: Mercy Eke Says Ike Is Her Type Of Ma by AmeboBook: 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
The Big Brother Naija 2019 "Pepper Dem Gang" couple remain loved up even outside the show. In fact, Mercy Eke has declared her love for "strong" and "hard" Ikechukwu Onyema saying he's her type of man.

When quizzed on how she fell in love with Ike, Mercy revealed after her win in a chat with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on Sunday, October 6, that Ike is her type of man. She said:

"Ike is my type of guy. I like my guys strong. I like them hard. I don’t like soft guys.”

According to Mercy, she wants to do everything with Ike because he is very ambitious. She also said that they compliment each other and is assured of success if he joined her train. The Big Brother Naija 2019 Pepper Dem Gang winner also said she is looking forward to collaborating with him and they will do a lot of things together.

Use the link to conclude the post.

https://www.amebobook.com/mercy-eke-says-ike-is-her-type-of-man-strong-and-hard-58611.html

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: 'comedian,klint The Drunk Is Not A Graduate'- Former Coursemate Reveals / Kanye Holds Latest Open Air Sunday Service, Tells Thousands To Flee The Devil / 33 Impressive Design Worn By Star Host During Bbnaija Eviction Nights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.