Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged (66065 Views)

2 Starving Afghan Boys Tied To A Wood By The Taliban For Stealing Bread (Pix) / Angry Residents Tied Mexican Mayor To Tree For Commissioning Poor Water Project / Disgusting Video Of Sewage Disposal In Mexican Beach Resort Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by Chicastle: 12:33am On Oct 10, 2019
YorubaNinja:

I 100% agree!

If we try in doing that. You won't see the northerners come out. All they know is just to vote under age
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by webngnews: 1:21am On Oct 10, 2019
ohh
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by Jaqenhghar: 5:04am On Oct 10, 2019
donbachi:
In nigeria....GOD .when?
Never.
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by Jabioro: 5:34am On Oct 10, 2019
See treatment,dey served am well..can it happened here even make we start with chairman senator Reps...
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 10, 2019
Satanic, self-serving nigerian rulers deserves worse!
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by southpole: 6:12am On Oct 10, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
angry sad angry

Buhari promised to stop public office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad but was first to break the promise

Yet Yoruba Muslims chant sai barber

Pity
public officials are not barred from seeking medical treatment abroad, they are only barred from using public money but they can use their personal money for that.
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by ZombieTAMER: 6:30am On Oct 10, 2019
southpole:
public officials are not barred from seeking medical treatment abroad, they are only barred from using public money but they can use their personal money for that.

Buhari promised to stop public office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad but was first to break the promise

Yet Yoruba Muslim chant sai barber
Pity
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by sylve11: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2019
we go soon reach this level. cool
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by litaninja(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2019
god when?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by jaytee01(m): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2019
When will Bubu be tied to a tipper truck and dragged like this? I want contribute diesel.
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by saucecode(m): 8:50am On Oct 10, 2019
cococandy:
Don’t aspire to this Nigerians. It’s inhumane
It's inhumane what you are doing to me. How long will you continue to treat me like a leper
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by AkupeMBANO(f): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2019
Ulaga12:
stop calling omenka name or i go change am for you angry
I Know this is you omenka hiding in another moniker. you are highly mad.
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by gaventa: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by omenka(m): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2019
AkupeMBANO:

Cc: Ekwensu1.

Someone just said you are highly mad. You might want to follow him.
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by Ekwensu1: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2019
omenka:
Cc: Ekwensu1.

Someone just said you are highly mad. You might want to follow him.
let me reply him now angry
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by Ekwensu1: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
AkupeMBANO:

[/s] one more word from you you'll regret your nairaland life

your brain content is just soya milk if you think omenka who's a pro APC will create another account just to be an anti buhari just like the Monika you quoted

anu ofia

1 Like

Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by PapaAdanna: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2019
That is where the populace have their supposed power working for them

But the Nigerian youths are hailing the old backward, affidavit wielding herder in Aso rock.
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by vezycash(m): 9:59am On Oct 10, 2019
ose
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by DennisEche(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
BUBU NA TRAILER WE SUPPOSE TIE AM
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by Israflor(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
I think I like this especially in Nigeria for our politicians.
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by horlique(m): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
lagdmark:

Some mumu youths will come to nairaland post pictures of one or two flyovers and inferior Road constructions by their governors in return they worship their governors instead of holding him accountable.
true
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by AkupeMBANO(f): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ekwensu1:
[s][/s] one more word from you you'll regret your nairaland life

your brain content is just soya milk if you think omenka who's a pro APC will create another account just to be an anti buhari just like the Monika you quoted

anu ofia
I didn't bother reading your crap. you know why? cos you are mad.
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by tck2000(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
not in naija
Re: Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged by vineyardfarms: 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
YorubaNinja:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mayor-mexico-tied-truck-dragged-142353689.html

soon most nigerian politicians will suffer same. Just matter of time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia & China's Nuclear Bombers Encircles Japan During Joe Biden Visit (Photos) / Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant / Mpho Phalatse: First-Ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Is Young, Black & Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.