Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) (53215 Views)

My Son Was Poisoned, Broke His Skull In Swimming Pool - Father Of Cadet Officer / Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by jumper524(m): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2019
GOFRONT:
Owner of the dog..A soldier....

Father of the Boy.....A soldier....

Na dem dem.....Make dem settle themselves.....I wish the young chap a speedy recovery.....

As for the dog, Pls my Calabar friend Ekong is here Salivating already...
for dog when no die?
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by NomzyJust(m): 10:45am On Oct 14, 2019
tillaman:
isnt that what lock jaw is bro

Just a jaw bro.
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
starbuck:
I can remember when our Pitbull and Rottweiler nearly used me for breakfast because dad missed the usual time for their breakfast... I was jejely coming out from the front door thinking that it was the usual play play when the next thing I saw was blood oozing out from my left arm and the other one aiming my stomach cry cry cry....

When mom saw what happened and Dad wasn't doing anything to keep them out, she used broom and nack them for head... Believe me, the next week, mom poisoned the dogs and told dad he should do his worse grin grin... Dad has buy a new breed too ( German shepherd and rottweiler) Cross breeding them till date

That mark is still their though....

Lets see the mark lipsrsealed

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by starbuck(f): 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Lets see the mark lipsrsealed

Come to my house and see it undecided undecided.... Na your type still dwells in the past
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by NiklauseFred(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
starbuck:

Come to my house and see it undecided undecided.... Na your type still dwells in the past

Sorry oo oga present participle undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed / Ogun Herbalist Arrested For Raping 17-year-old Client / Two Lebanese Who Attempted To Smuggle $890,000 Out Of Nigeria Jailed (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.