Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,071 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) (52658 Views)

Pastor Arrested After Being Caught With Human Skull (graphic Pics) (2021) / Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by babamadiba(m): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
naijacentric:
oya manage cat dey are very tender
lol. Ok bro, I go consider that one.

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Sunnyobums: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forreellinc:
angry did they have to kill the dog?
So the dog's safety is more important to you than the life of the poor child, or didn't you read the part where the dog refused to let go of the boy, who did this to us?

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Forreellinc: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sunnyobums:

So the dog's safety is more important to you than the life of the poor child, or didn't you read the part where the dog refused to let go of the boy, who did this to us?
undecided and you believe them?
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by naijacentric(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
babamadiba:
lol. Ok bro, I go consider that one.
God bless u sir

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sabi boy
naijacentric:
lol naija English he means dey sustain prolonged bites without releasing the jaws

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by naijacentric(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
Iamvjdamilola:
Sabi boy
naso naso grin
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
sharpwriter:

shocked why are we like this nah? Was Rottweiler included in the article? Please open your eyes and read o

Do you believe everything online? If something is white and the blogger says black. You would go for black? That's a Rottweiler not a pitbull, bros..
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
NoGender:
Somebody tell Nwaamaikpe to shut his fucking mouth. I don't know if he does not understand that this is a tragic event and nobody wants to hear his rotten opinion.

You go dey talk anyhow like small pikin wey no get sense!!

Hiding behind phone to type! Allah if I catch you real life person tell me say na you be the Nwaamaikpe for Nairaland I go deaf you for all the insensitive rubbish you don tell me and other people for this Nairaland!!

i don't see anything wrong with what he has written... Or do you market such dogs

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forreellinc:

First of all, get yourself a copy of Brighter Grammar Text book, it will help you develop your poor comprehension of the English language.

A dog will never leave his house and go mauling little kids except it is provoked or it's trying to defend his territory. They are loving and loyal creatures and the world has just lost one today because of the wickedness of man. smh
nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forreellinc:

You've come with your bad English again.

I am sorry my friend buh I can never be mauled because I give all creatures their respect

R.I.P to the kid and R.I.P to the dog, they were both very innocent and lost their lives to wicked people especially the dog
nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
Forreellinc:

That's a load of horse shit i've cared for pitbulls before and they even release rodents and birds when i tell them to, the murderers of this dog were just being wicked. Foolish wicked Nigerian people
nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 12:21am On Oct 11, 2019
Forreellinc:

No my friend you are the ignorant one here, but i won't force knowledge unto you.

I hear you.

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 1:49am On Oct 11, 2019
A golden retriever, beagle or Labrador would never do this.
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Forreellinc: 2:23am On Oct 11, 2019
delishpot:

I hear you.
I'm glad you do
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 7:23am On Oct 11, 2019
Jh0wsef:

Do you believe everything online? If something is white and the blogger says black. You would go for black? That's a Rottweiler not a pitbull, bros..

I understand you. Perhaps you commented based on how you feel the truth should be after reading. But I was talking about what was written in the article which everybody read as pitbull not Rottweiler.

It's ok sha ... jut protect yasef from those breeds ... dem no get chill o grin
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 7:27am On Oct 11, 2019
Gerrard59:

So painful. I can imagine how the family will be feeling. embarassed His elder brother will be highly cynophobic (just like I'm) and rightly so.

Very painful .... one person even said the child has passed on, but I don't know if that is true. Funny still the stupid soldier who owned the dog was angry his dog was killed.

You are right about the cyophobia...the elder brother being a child too will live with the trauma for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 7:33am On Oct 11, 2019
Lamanii22:

Oh dear!!! I hope the lil boy survives it... As in I can't even imagine my baby boy being bitten by a crazy dog, a baby I carried for 9 good months... Wait are they the owner of the dog? Or a neighbour's dog? Like I don't even know how my reaction would be... P.S I don't have a baby yet oo... Ara lo ta mi....

Hmmmn .... one person sais the boy didn't make it, but we don't know the truth about that yet.

Neighbor's dog ... You know na inside Barracks. It was said it was owned by one of the soldiers and that wasn't the only fierce dog he owned. His dogs had been harassing people, mostly children according to info sha. Yet, he was non-challant.

It was even said that he was very angry that his dog was killed after the damage; imagine that.

It will be better if the child belongs to a soldier too, especially with higher rank. Or even not, he should face court martial and get prosecuted.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 8:16am On Oct 11, 2019
sharpwriter:

Hmmmn .... one person sais the boy didn't make it, but we don't know the truth about that yet.

Neighbor's dog ... You know na inside Barracks. It was said it was owned by one of the soldiers and that wasn't the only fierce dog he owned. His dogs had been harassing people, mostly children according to info sha. Yet, he was non-challant.

It was even said that he was very angry that his dog was killed after the damage; imagine that.

It will be better if the child belongs to a soldier too, especially with higher rank. Or even not, he should face court martial and get prosecuted.

O ga ooo... I don't fucking care if he is a soldier.... May evil not befall us... He is angry they killed his dog? Abi he is mad nii... He must face the law.. And I will kill the whole dogs... Shey he is mad I will show him I'm craaaay... Boko haram they can't face, they would be terrorizing mere citizens... We are talking about a child's life here...
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by LadyJasper: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2019
Forreellinc:

i mean the kid is certainly gonna die, they shouldn't kill the dog too at least let there be one survivor in the story
You're a mad man.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Forreellinc: 9:58am On Oct 11, 2019
LadyJasper:

You're a mad man.
angry hey! don't you dare challenge my sanity
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Forreellinc: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2019
Lamanii22:

O ga ooo... I don't fucking care if he is a soldier.... May evil not befall us... He is angry they killed his dog? Abi he is mad nii... He must face the law.. And I will kill the whole dogs... Shey he is mad I will show him I'm craaaay... Boko haram they can't face, they would be terrorizing mere citizens... We are talking about a child's life here...
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i just saw your dp, ya ugly o
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2019
Forreellinc:

I'm glad you do

I say Don hear you na. Haba, must we drag this your ignorant belief any further? Stop being Childish. Always wanting to say the last word. Na wa.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Forreellinc: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2019
delishpot:

I say Don hear you na. Haba, must we drag this your ignorant belief any further? Stop being Childish. Always wanting to say the last word. Na wa.
grin whatever you say 'grownup'
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2019
Forreellinc:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i just saw your dp, ya ugly o

Shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Forreellinc: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2019
Lamanii22:

Shut up!
angry you now put up your ugly picture thinking you go fit thirst trap with am tueh!
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by NomzyJust(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2019
tillaman:
Pit bull na crazy breed!!
Very unstable dog
It shouldn’t be allowed to move around children
Dog wey get lockjaw

I don't think Pit bulls have a lock jaw. It is just that whenever it gets hold of anything, it is determined not to let go.
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by tillaman(m): 11:06am On Oct 11, 2019
NomzyJust:

I don't think Pit bulls have a lock jaw. It is just that whenever it gets hold of anything, it is determined not to let go.
isnt that what lock jaw is bro
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 11:45am On Oct 11, 2019
Lamanii22:

May God deliver us from evil and Wickedness.... Wickedness is multiplying

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
Forreellinc:

angry you now put up your ugly picture thinking you go fit thirst trap with am tueh!

Ugly is the new beautiful! Suck on that...

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by forreelliinc: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
Lamanii22:

Ugly is the new beautiful! Suck on that...
grin i'm sure na wetin your maale tell herself when she open leg for your paale, now see the result
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by HORLADY(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
As an update to my earlier post, it has been confirmed that the baby survived. Praise the Lord

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja / Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend / How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.