Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,308 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Why Is It So, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So, (464 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So, by Starz825(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Sometimes I feel it's becoming norms.....
You fall in love with a lady..and as time goes by...ur love for her begin to diminish even in marriage it happens....
Pls, romancelander what are the steps to take when one start to notice this signs
Re: Why Is It So, by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Why Is It So, by Newguyhere: 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
it's maturity bro.
You are finally becoming a man.
Women aren't meant to be loved genuinely, else they start to abuse that privilege.
I'm talking from experience and a ton of red pill content I have read here on nairaland wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It So, by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
its normal. We get bored with things/people we get too used too. My advice, spice things up. Be daring and avoid being predictable, it kill relationships quickly. Get crazy, give her a near death experience. Any adrenaline pumping sh!t is ideal wink

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So, by subtlemee(f): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
Befriend somebody first before thinking of sex when once you start with sex with time you get satiated and there's nothing exciting left and you start feeling choked but if you marry or go into a relationship with your friend you can continue with the friendship when sex starts becoming boring and you'll just notice that you've fallen back in love again...the cycle continues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It So, by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Why Is It So, by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
Newguyhere:
it's maturity bro.
You are finally becoming a man.
Women aren't meant to be loved genuinely, else they start to abuse that privilege.
I'm talking from experience and a ton of red pill content I have read here on nairaland wink
and vice versa? Women shouldnt love men either?

(1) (Reply)

My Secret & Pain For The Men Who Left Me & Took From Me / Whatsapp Tv / Anambra Lady Marries Asian Heartthrob, Mr Long Ting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.