Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Please Help Me Understand!! What Does APA Styling Means And How To Use It - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Please Help Me Understand!! What Does APA Styling Means And How To Use It (435 Views)

How To Cite Your Source Correctly In APA Format / See What "LOL",LMAO, LWKMD And Other Internet Abbreviations Means In Chat. / Chimamanda Adichie Speaks Pidgin English, Reveals What Feminism Means To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Understand!! What Does APA Styling Means And How To Use It by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
Sorry, I'm a budding writer who writes out of passion and not a kind of writer in the making.

Please I have a writing offer from my client that has to do with APA styling. I don't have that useful idea on APA styling and how to use it. I have his deadline that grants me till the morrow... please help!!

thanks
Re: Please Help Me Understand!! What Does APA Styling Means And How To Use It by yangzee2(m): 12:19am On Oct 11, 2019
Open the file it will help you understand how to use APA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don Wheddy / The Alchemy Of Panaceas, A Poem By Pat Ashinze / Writers Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.