Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures (6477 Views)

Vote Business Allegation: Amaechi, Tinubu’s Loyalists in Cross Fire Battle / Soludo: Finally Sanity Restored Back To Onitsha: My Observation Today / Seyi Makinde Will Be Live On Fresh Fm Cross Fire By 4pm Today 23 Dec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by ContentedK: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
Rochasstatue:

You are a reticulated idiot.
I will give you the schooling you deserve.
Your mental awareness is despicable, shambolic, pedestrian and childish.
What do you know about Biafra?
Akpa amu like you.
You are an ignorant, wishful mass of protoplasm.
Wake up slowpoke.
Biafra was defeated 49 years ago.
How old are you animal?
now that’s one characteristic of a failed contraption bastard

Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by Rochasstatue(f): 7:32am On Oct 16, 2019
ContentedK:
now that’s one characteristic of a failed contraptionOya bastard

Clap for yourself.
Your grammer and construction is better with a few words though still meaningless.
Oya go and take your drugs and come back for a little education.
As a professional monkey, I have a bunch of made in Biafra banana for you
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by Rochasstatue(f): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2019
ContentedK:
an animal living in a zoo, it’s as simple as that... bastard

Anu ofia oya come and eat good biafran grass laced with weed.
An Iti like you can't defend Biafra.
You own iti is the advanced one.
We call it iti mpataka.
The Yoruba variant is oponu.
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by ContentedK: 8:16am On Oct 16, 2019
Rochasstatue:

Anu ofia oya come and eat good biafran grass laced with weed.
An Iti like you can't defend Biafra.
You own iti is the advanced one.
We call it iti mpataka.
The Yoruba variant is oponu.
I don’t have time to defend shit to you, and this’s the last word I’m gonna drop to you lazy self. Pray you don’t die of self hate out of frustration. Your contraption is a zoo... you attended uni only to end up in Nairaland with you silly grammar.. get a life bastard
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by ContentedK: 9:39am On Oct 16, 2019
Rochasstatue:

Clap for yourself.
Your grammer and construction is better with a few words though still meaningless.
Oya go and take your drugs and come back for a little education.
As a professional monkey, I have a bunch of made in Biafra banana for you
but I can construct better grammar and still makes more sense than the lifeless illiterate that a professor like you voted in.. all your grammar na Nairaland you end up. A literate monkey in the zoo
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by Southsoul: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2019
proudevil:
your parents grew up in that zoo, they sent you to school in that zoo, you are probably living in the zoo and what kind of ........ live in the zoo.?

Them say naijiirya is not a zoo yet dullardino says monkey and baboon must be soaked in blood....
Parasite & pestilence Ruga generation...
They always defend the undefendable...
Leave them to go and have Biafra, they won't,
Give them presidency, for where...
And you will always have migraine when they says nijiriya is zoo or shithole....face it,it lawless in this zoo...
Everywhere you go in Abuja including estates, you will see cow,because they have earned citizenship, they have right now...yes cow have right too in this zoo, you dare not arrest them,try it and get charge to court..
Abeg,everything is wrong with naijiriya courtesy of the northerners....
They said every other region is a criminal except north,yet north stole the most...ask ibb,Abdusalam,Abacha family, yaradua family how much they stolen combine (about 50 trillion naira,in cash n asset)
Then they are here pursuing & harrasing Southerners of petty thievery....
North has open other region eyes how not to play fair politics anymore and they will get a share of it before we nuke this nonsense off African map.....
I blame that lilly-liver gej...that play a gentleman politics with this ruga generation....put people like fayose,rotimi ameachi,wike,osinbajo,orji kalu,fani kayode to mention,put them in govt....you will see how northern madness will be cured within few months of southern Presidency...
This zoo deserve a nuke...it deserve to implodes... It suppose to disintegrates....
If the north can breed dragon,we can tame it too.
Reply me & get a robust response,anofia.
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by Rochasstatue(f): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
ContentedK:
but I can construct better grammar and still makes more sense than the lifeless illiterate that a professor like you voted in.. all your grammar na Nairaland you end up. A literate monkey in the zoo

Buhari is illiterate.

Then an educated Biafran idiot is here ranting when he has acute HIV and he doesn't know his father or mother..

Buhari is President.
On his second 4 yr term and the buffoon is here talking about useless Biafra.

The real Biafrans are quietly making their money and a failure and hopeless pant like you is here disgracing yourself.

You will never see good in your life onye oshi.
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by proudevil: 5:45am On Oct 17, 2019
[quote author=Southsoul post=83184098]

[s]
Them say naijiirya is not a zoo yet dullardino says monkey and baboon must be soaked in blood....
Parasite & pestilence Ruga generation...
They always defend the undefendable...
Leave them to go and have Biafra, they won't,
Give them presidency, for where...
And you will always have migraine when they says nijiriya is zoo or shithole....face it,it lawless in this zoo...
Everywhere you go in Abuja including estates, you will see cow,because they have earned citizenship, they have right now...yes cow have right too in this zoo, you dare not arrest them,try it and get charge to court..
Abeg,everything is wrong with naijiriya courtesy of the northerners....
They said every other region is a criminal except north,yet north stole the most...ask ibb,Abdusalam,Abacha family, yaradua family how much they stolen combine (about 50 trillion naira,in cash n asset)
Then they are here pursuing & harrasing Southerners of petty thievery....
North has open other region eyes how not to play fair politics anymore and they will get a share of it before we nuke this nonsense off African map.....
I blame that lilly-liver gej...that play a gentleman politics angryration....put people like fayose,rotimi ameachi,wike,osinbajo,orji kalu,fani kayode to mention,put them in govt....you will see how northern madness will be cured within few months of southern Presidency...
This zoo deserve a nuke...it deserve to implode[/s]
Re: My Observation On Nigeria Military Cross Fire With BH Terrorists. Pictures by Rochasstatue(f): 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2019
ContentedK:

Wow...
My monkey is here!
Good to see you are alive swinging from tree to tree farting on common sense.
One of these days, you will be downed by a pallet spewing dane gun.
Keep swinging adaka enwe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Cross Rivers Landmass Bigger Than South East Region? / APC: A Syndicate Of Self-motivated Politicians By David Titiloye / Subsidy Removal: Fg’ll Soon Release 6-month Report Of Revenues –RMAFC Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.