Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Must All Love Or Friendship Lead To A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must All Love Or Friendship Lead To A Relationship? (631 Views)

Love Or Friendship What Do I Do ???? / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / all love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must All Love Or Friendship Lead To A Relationship? by Irijosa777(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
Greetings to you all.

Please I really need help on this issue, I will try and be brief.
Am a 300L at the University, I had a female friend in My faculty, we became friends by this time last year. We became so close after sometime, I do give her money, buy food stuffs for her, give her money to fixed her hair and clothes and buy textbook for her, and as time goes on I also sent money and some provision to her mom, her mom do call me to appreciate me. Though I didn't asked her out or approach her for a relationship there was time I told her I am falling in love with her which I later regret because I felt I have disrespected her (my friend) so I never try to talk about it again, moreover I am not ready for a relationship but I still do all those things mentioned above for her. Now she is in love with me and she see me as her boyfriend, she tell people about me being nice to her, she admire me a lot, I love her and I don't want to hurt her emotionally.
I don't know how tell her or how to convince her to understand that we are just friends, no romantic relationship. She is a nice girl too.
I have never been in any relationship though I will be celebrating my 30years this Monday (Oct.14) I do have a lot of female friends but I never approach any of them for a relationship, ( I believe strongly in "there is time for everything"wink I want to finish my study start doing something meaningful before going into a relationship and also I don't want to have a long time relationship.
I see her as a friend not a girlfriend, I don't want to hurt her feeling because she will feel that I am tired of her, I am thinking of a better way of telling her to see me as a friend, I love her that's why I don't want to hurt her emotionally because if I tell her now she will be very disappointed in me and traumatized emotionally, but must all love and friendship lead to a relationship?
Please how best should I tell her that we are just friends and she won't get hurt?
Re: Must All Love Or Friendship Lead To A Relationship? by Riele(f): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2019
My opinion,

Follow ubunja topics,take a lot of red pills.

And relax.

1 Like

Re: Must All Love Or Friendship Lead To A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:34am On Oct 10, 2019
When she kiss another guy for your present you go begin jealous.

1 Like

Re: Must All Love Or Friendship Lead To A Relationship? by Jayslicky: 5:10am On Oct 10, 2019
You and the girl are confused.

5 Likes

Re: Must All Love Or Friendship Lead To A Relationship? by blinking001(m): 5:40am On Oct 10, 2019
Riele:
My opinion,

Follow ubunja topics,take a lot of red pills.

And relax.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Must All Love Or Friendship Lead To A Relationship? by blinking001(m): 5:46am On Oct 10, 2019
I'll advice you chase your dreams bro. Relationships are just too overrated. You get to spend your time and energy on a woman you might not end up with. So what's the point getting in exactly? I believe there is time for everything so don't let love derial your path.

2 Likes

Re: Must All Love Or Friendship Lead To A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2019
The confusion is coming from your end. You've told her you were falling in love with her and your actions towards her are being misconstrued as romantic affection. If you're not interested in her romantically, tell her.
Re: Must All Love Or Friendship Lead To A Relationship? by Generalkaycee(m): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2019
You didn't mention if you've had Sex with her..
Re: Must All Love Or Friendship Lead To A Relationship? by luvyaself95(m): 10:13am On Oct 10, 2019
Thanks God,you don't see her as your girlfriend or dating her and everything you do to her is out of friendship so no love no pain.
And you see the girl sho na your money she fall in love with no mind her.
Re: Must All Love Or Friendship Lead To A Relationship? by Irijosa777(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
Generalkaycee:
You didn't mention if you've had Sex with her..

God forbid, why should I do such a thing, is she my wife?
Re: Must All Love Or Friendship Lead To A Relationship? by Irijosa777(m): 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
blinking001:
I'll advice you chase your dreams bro. Relationships are just too overrated. You get to spend your time and energy on a woman you might not end up with. So what's the point getting in exactly? I believe there is time for everything so don't let love derial your path.
Thanks a lot.
Am grateful for advice
Re: Must All Love Or Friendship Lead To A Relationship? by Irijosa777(m): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
theButterfly:
The confusion is coming from your end. You've told her you were falling in love with her and your actions towards her are being misconstrued as romantic affection. If you're not interested in her romantically, tell her.

Exactly, I just want us to be friends, that's all.
Re: Must All Love Or Friendship Lead To A Relationship? by Irijosa777(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
luvyaself95:
Thanks God,you don't see her as your girlfriend or dating her and everything you do to her is out of friendship so no love no pain.
And you see the girl sho na your money she fall in love with no mind her.

Lolz
Re: Must All Love Or Friendship Lead To A Relationship? by carter009(m): 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
Gbam!!!!!!!!
blinking001:

(1) (Reply)

In Bonny Island For Only 3 Weeks: Looking For A Cool And Cute Lady / I Swear Na Today I Go There Oo / I Just Saw This ADVERT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.