Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) (19483 Views)

Natasha Akpoti Storms Okene, Presents Dino Melaye To Crowd (Photos Video) / Peter Obi Storms Onitsha Main Market, Hailed By Crowd (Photos, Video) / General Olonisakin Welcomed Back Home With A Warm Reception (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:23am On Oct 10, 2019
;E
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by baby124: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2019
He will still get in big trouble even after his governorship for looting. He better right those wrongs before he is disgraced. Sanusi will laugh last.
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by bizhop01: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2019
Nigerian always know how to celebrate criminals
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by AMvanquish: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2019
Forget all this. Most of these people were hired from rural areas coupled with workers closing from work caught up in the traffic, with his little chunk of supporters.... Don't let the pics fool you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by serah88: 10:40am On Oct 10, 2019
Good one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by bangbangall: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2019
ole
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by Cherrybae(f): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2019
Canadaguy:
Supreme court will overthrow gandollar. I can bet my house on this

Supreme court of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by Ekwensu1: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:

Supreme court of Biafra
[/s]
amaechi is a thief
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by Dre555: 10:48am On Oct 10, 2019
This man vowed to retire kwankwaso n he did it.
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by rhythyson: 10:50am On Oct 10, 2019
see crowd?

This is total population of Eboyin State grin grin grin

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by AdorableJosh(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2019
I remember what someone told me a while back, he said, 'Individually a number of Nigerians are smart but as a collective they are as dumb as a box of rocks'. Make of that what you will.
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by SoNature(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2019
TD4real:
i weep for Nigeria !!

Save your tears for more important things

Nigeria is beyond redemption

1 Like

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by dokie: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2019
Canadaguy:

dont bet anything valuable to you on matters regarding this country.

You will lose it.

1 Like

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by kingsmaila(m): 10:56am On Oct 10, 2019
Mention a Governor or politician that is a saint free and from Curruption In Nigeria Please.
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2019
Rented crowd paid N1000.....
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by winterfell007(m): 11:00am On Oct 10, 2019
Iko5000:
A lost country that is so morally corrupt that to clean it will take at least 10 life times

This nation is beyond redemption. I gave up on it a long time ago. Look at a known fraud being celebrated as a hero. Pity embarassed embarassed embarassed

Kano will be using their almajiri population to get what they want politically.
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by muftee1028: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2019
Urchman200:
Looks more like an old picture.
it's not an old picture, I was even included,
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by muftee1028: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2019
up Ganduje

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by Dpharisee: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2019
Canadaguy:
Buhari controls the Supreme Court so don't expect much. This is the first time in Nigeria that the president fully controls all arms of government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by DarkSaint911: 11:38am On Oct 10, 2019
Internet people have no idea... U take what u see and hear on social media and think its true. Ganduje is a man of his people (kanawa) hate him in the east,west and south. But Arewa (North) they love their own!!! Much love!!!
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by Equity15(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2019
Babzrockman:
Some of the crowd were people coming back from work yesterday 's evening.... I was there. Hold up held us for almost 2hrs. insanity everywhere in the country.
which road was that? cos I didn't see any crowd when returning from work
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2019
paid crowd
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by Babzrockman: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Equity15:
which road was that? cos I didn't see any crowd when returning from work

First it was airport road and later Ahmadu Bello Way Badewa Layout
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by Mk0002(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
fortunechy:
paid crowd

You're obviously not in kano.
Pay a visit & see how they turn out for people they love.
Besides, the man paid his dues, Kano is changing.
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by Bimpe29: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
Those on the bench at kano Governorship Election Petition Tribunal have really been tempted with baba nkudi.
Justice is being lowered to the mother earth by the so called Judges.
Buhari has known the games better than his masters (PDP).
Umar Yar'Adua was a saint where Buhari is.
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by Urchman200: 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
muftee1028:
it's not an old picture, I was even included,
ok oooo u try.
Re: Kano Tribunal: Ganduje Welcomed Back To Kano By Huge Crowd (photos) by RedEagle: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
This man was caught on video taking bribes.

These things don't matter to us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Florence Ita Giwa, A Phenomenal Woman Of Substance – Donald Duke / GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! / Police Arrest ‘Spirit’ In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.