Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

"i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" (1722 Views)

How To Reply: Iyawo Nko? (aka Where Is Our Wife?) / Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix) / I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by aca77: 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2010
In other words, a girl would reject a particular guy although she knows he means well for her, loves her deeply, and has long term plans for her. But she would jump at the opportunity of giving herself to the rich or drop dead gorgeous playboy who she well knows doesn't care about her and is only interested in a one night stand or short fling. Reminds me of that r n b song 'gallery' (can't remember d artist).

Which leads me to ask: why do some girls prefer to be a LovePeddler to a fly guy (or an unimportant part of his harem) rather than be a wife to a devoted shy guy?
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by Yorisb: 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2010
aca77:

In other words, a girl would reject a particular guy  although she knows he means well for her, loves her deeply, and has long term plans for her. But she would jump at the opportunity of giving herself to the rich or drop dead gorgeous playboy who she well knows doesn't care about her and is only interested in a one night stand or short fling. Reminds me of that r n b song 'gallery' (can't remember d artist).

Which leads me to ask: why do some girls prefer to be a LovePeddler to a fly guy (or an unimportant part of his harem) rather than be a wife to a devoted shy guy?

I no blame her sha, she wants good looking children. cheesy
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2010
Everything depends on her priorities: is she for the present or the future?

If you like to plan ahead of you, look for someone with your same point of view. Among millions of people, I'm sure there are a few millions of Nigerian girls that think like you.
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by Mruzoh1: 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2010
So funny!
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by Okijajuju1(m): 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2010
Its all about where the money is at for some girls (a large percentile actually).
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by Dahbutter(m): 1:26am On Nov 06, 2010
OkRija_juju:

Its all about where the money is at for some girls (a large percentile actually). 
especially when they are still younger n fresh,  only 2 start pursuing desperately any kind of guys when they reach or r near the "scary 27yrs" and above!  wo, fellow guys, we must show them kind of gals PEPPER!  angry angry angry
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by mediatrix8(f): 1:56am On Nov 06, 2010
Sorry but I am just confused.What's the difference between ASHAAWO and IYAWO?
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by Basseti: 1:58am On Nov 06, 2010
Ashawo, the oldest profession on earth

Iyawo, the most honorable profession on earth
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by violent(m): 2:15am On Nov 06, 2010
Basseti:

Iyawo, the most honorable profession on earth

dumb!
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by Basseti: 2:19am On Nov 06, 2010
violent:

dumb!

Back at 'cha , mudafucka angry
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by mediatrix8(f): 3:50am On Nov 06, 2010
Basseti:

Iyawo,  the most honorable profession on earth

oh oh! more CONFUSED!!!!I guess i need to ask my naijia friend lol
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by MsPotato(f): 3:56am On Nov 06, 2010
Sister, please dont mind them

Ashewo means pr05.t1t.ut3 (Its definitely NOT spelled as "Ashaawo")

Iyawo means wife
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by tpia5: 3:57am On Nov 06, 2010
mediatrix8:

oh oh! more CONFUSED!!!!I guess i need to ask my naijia friend lol

^^please do and stop interrupting every thread you see, with idiotic questions.

just causing problems all over the place like person wey dem don swear for.
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by iice(f): 3:59am On Nov 06, 2010
Lol well me i'd rather be the ashawo of someone i like than the iyawo of someone who repulses me tongue
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by mediatrix8(f): 4:07am On Nov 06, 2010
Ms. Potato:

Sister, please dont mind them

Ashewo means pr05.t1t.ut3 (Its definitely NOT spelled as "Ashaawo"wink

Iyawo means wife

oh yeah, got it sister, thanks
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by mediatrix8(f): 4:08am On Nov 06, 2010
tpia@:

oh oh.really? undecided undecided
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by googles: 6:06am On Nov 06, 2010
tpia@:

na wa o. . chill nah undecided

if you cant answer her let others do instead of cussing at her undecided
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by tpia5: 6:10am On Nov 06, 2010
^^shut up.

do i know you from somewhere.

stop putting your mouth in things that dont concern you.

face your ganja business.
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by biola44: 6:12am On Nov 06, 2010
truth is most of them are constantly confused and dont even know what they want
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by googles: 6:19am On Nov 06, 2010
tpia@:

^^shut up.

awww clearly, its your time of the month . . .very understandable

pop some Acetaminophen, stand in front of an oncoming train and rest in peace wink
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by tpia5: 6:23am On Nov 06, 2010
^^just get lost, will you?

abi wetin dey swell your ugly head?

you rest in pieces- not like you'll be missed much.

ganja suppliers boku.

abeg carry your bad karma away from my front.

go team up with your lover who you're defending and carry your sh!t somewhere.

aridin.
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by biola44: 6:24am On Nov 06, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by tpia5: 6:26am On Nov 06, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by aca77: 8:43am On Nov 06, 2010
iice:

Lol well me i'd rather be the ashawo of someone i like than the iyawo of someone who repulses me tongue

That's part of my curiosity. So u wud be his ashawo just cos U like him, even dou u realize he doesn't 'send' u one bit? Thats d real definition of cheap if u ask me. Dou I realize it's quite hard to be an iyawo to ssomeone dat repulses u (despite his truckloads of luv for u). But I'd work on dat repulsion if I were a girl.
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by aca77: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2010
tpia@:

I don't see how her innocent question is "idiotic", or how it causes problems for anyone. Clearly not everyone here is a Nigerian; why all d hostility?

tpia@:

^^shut up.

Clearly, this is all very uncalled for.
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by Dyt(f): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2010
sighs
now i c clearly dat dis guy is got problems wit women
shakes head
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by aca77: 9:16am On Nov 06, 2010
Dyt:

sighs
now i c clearly dat dis guy is got problems wit women
shakes head

You've been relentlessly shaking your head for several days now. It's a mystery that it hasn't fallen off yet.
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by Gokson01(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2010
A lady dat is Lukin 4 a guy dat is already RICH but not rich in Wisdom will be latter b punished by d pocket of d guy
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by iice(f): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2010
aca77:

That's part of my curiosity. So u wud be his ashawo just cos U like him, even dou u realize he doesn't 'send' u one bit? Thats d real definition of cheap if u ask me. Dou I realize it's quite hard to be an iyawo to ssomeone dat repulses u (despite his truckloads of luv for u). But I'd work on dat repulsion if I were a girl.

Cheap is relative. The one that deludes himself he can beat a basic reaction like repulsion is not only cheap but demented cheesy We are talking inherent reactions not the superficial ones that makes up most of y'all emotions and motives anyway cool Save me from people and their truckloads of luv. Clueless puppets grin
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by aca77: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2010
iice:

Cheap is relative. The one that deludes himself he can beat a basic reaction like repulsion is not only cheap but demented cheesy We are talking inherent reactions not the superficial ones that makes up most of y'all emotions and motives anyway cool Save me from people and their truckloads of luv. Clueless puppets grin

Lol at 'clueless puppets'. Seems u already have some of those repulsing u with their unwanted truckloads of love. Well, I'd rather be a nun then, if I cant get around the repulsion. But certainly if I were a girl, 'attaching' myself as an inconsequential ashawo to a 'fly-guy' who already has hundreds of my kind would not be an option to me. . .that would make me a mere statistic, and destroy my sense of self-worth & dignity.
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by Olami099(m): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2010
Boring topic
Re: "i'd Rather Be His Ashaawo Than Your Iyawo" by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 06, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Your Take On This Girl? Ladies & Gents. / Geez! How Boring It Is To Go Shopping With Your Wife. / Facts About Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.