Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship! (744 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship! by Samuel4689: 8:33am On Oct 10, 2019
Thanks
Re: Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship! by AstroG: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2019
H
Re: Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship! by Omar09(m): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2019
Good sir.

Truth is everyone is entitled to his or her choice likewise opinion.

I don't see the sex part as a problem. Work with what you have. She like masturbating, since it gets her wet, why not when you catch her, you join her. I've never seen anywhere in the Bible that says masturbation is sin. Work with her masturbating instead of judging that way the chances of her leaving you when you set her up will be reduced to at least 40% as currently it is still at 90%.

You are right to think that she will bounce once you set her up. She is there accepting all the bullshit from you cause she knows what she will gain in the end. But mind you at a time she might realize her being set is not worth all the bullshit n bounce even before you set her up.

My take enjoy her whilst you can, when you get financially buoyant, act wisely.

My two cent

Ubunja
Pansophist
Blackivy29
Martinez39

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship! by donbachi(m): 8:47am On Oct 10, 2019
Why use promise to keep her?u no get,u let her go...don't be greedy,there are men that want her out there,why the monopoly.
Re: Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship! by donstan18: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2019
Just one doggy style wey olosho give you, na em your sense comot that had to beg her to come pack in with you even when you saw poverty knocking on your door

Common will you get out of this place before I descend on you.
Re: Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship! by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:50am On Oct 10, 2019
wettin I wan tell this my guy now..........undecided
Re: Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship! by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2019
The story looks long and too vague to believe, my opinion...that's not to say a thing like this doesn't happen.

Why not just leave the place for her and move on? She might not be the cause of your financial woes but trust me, she's not the type of a woman you should have. Whilst your financial situation became messy, her coming to your life should have been a blessing and a moment to remember for good if truly she's meant for you because things ought to have improved the moment she stepped in.

Girls carry different stars about, likewise boys. Once you meet a girl, you would always want her in your life while some girls...once you touch them by mistake, it's from one wahala to another and if you don't soji fast, you may not recover , ever again and once things go awry, she leaves and never to come back again...same with guys. It's obvious her star isn't good for you. Leave her before the unexpected happen. There are hundreds of millions of ladies across the globe, whom you could live the rest of your life with...remember
Re: Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship! by Jayslicky: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2019
shocked

Seriously you need to wash your head for river to cure your senselessness, just because of regular sex you brought olosho to your home, you feed her, you pay for her business sense, pay house rent without her contributing a dime and you claim to be in love with her, are you okay?
Funny thing is you did all this things when you were not financially stable, na your stupid type some naija girls dey find.

You said she has business sense, what business sense are you talking of, how do to successful runs?

If you believe the lie she told you of quitting runs, then you are the biggest fool alive, she is only using you for the moment when she catches another maga she would leave you.

You want to wife a bi-sexual, are you okay? Can you introduce her bodly to your parents and tell them that, "my wife they fvck both man and woman".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship! by creolehunt: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2019

Re: Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship! by Donald95(m): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2019
You never loved her business sense, you loved her banging pussy
Re: Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship! by RoyalBlu(f): 9:17am On Oct 10, 2019
And I keep seeing business sense, business ideas, business skills.

Dear OP, both the cutlass and yam are with you. Please use your discretion.
Re: Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship! by kernniejay(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2019
I see your case as Thief jam Olosho.
From your words you said you became broke as maga dem no gree pay for the job you dey do, which job you dey do wey maga no gree pay?
Re: Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship! by 24kmagic: 9:21am On Oct 10, 2019
What's the issue really?
Is it the sex issue or the financial crisis?
Re: Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship! by crismark(m): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2019
Some pple av PhD in confusing crowd!!

What is really d problem nw

Sex or finance?
Re: Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship! by Sambaby7640: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2019
Omar09:
Good sir.

Truth is everyone is entitled to his or her choice likewise opinion.

I don't see the sex part as a problem. Work with what you have. She like masturbating, since it gets her wet, why not when you catch her, you join her. I've never seen anywhere in the Bible that says masturbation is sin. Work with her masturbating instead of judging that way the chances of her leaving you when you set her up will be reduced to at least 40% as currently it is still at 90%.

You are right to think that she will bounce once you set her up. She is there accepting all the bullshit from you cause she knows what she will gain in the end. But mind you at a time she might realize her being set is not worth all the bullshit n bounce even before you set her up.

My take enjoy her whilst you can, when you get financially buoyant, act wisely.

My two cent

Ubunja
Pansophist
Blackivy29
Martinez39
Re: Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship! by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2019
I think you should solve your financial ish first
Re: Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship! by jeff1607(m): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2019
Talk about karma
As maga never pay hmmm
Re: Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
[quote author=Sambaby7640 post=83004087][/quote] Whats does that mean?

(1) (Reply)

Help On Libido / Boy Assaults A Hooker He Slept With Without Paying In Anthony Village, Lagos / When A Relationship Is Coming To An End, Mention Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.