Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary (24144 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Celebrates His Wife, Gloria, On Her 57th Birthday / Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary / Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by TemmyT002(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
Wow.
Congrats to them.
Meanwhile, if they start giving marriage advice now, some mumu people who have never been married will tell them to shut up.
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by Stefenijoan002(f): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
Congrats sir/ma.
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by confyy007(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
What type of photographer is this fgs!? The composition is all wrong. They are husband and wife ffs, why separate them in the photograph?!
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
Why was my post removed??
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by Burgerlomo: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
Congrats! cool
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by BABYLUVLY(f): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Congratulations to you sir and ma. I key into this miracle. I cry as I type this. I pray my own husband will celebrate my patience and understanding one day too. May God help us.
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by LLMG: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
Congratulations.
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by thunderbabs: 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
Wey all those girls wey dey talk rubbish... A man earning 30k-50k shouldn't talk of marriage..

No be woman be Gloria? Shameless lazy long throat girls with no foresight.... All they want is pizza and shawarma everyday without work undecided
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by Mypeople2(m): 7:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
thunderbabs:
Wey all those girls wey dey talk rubbish... A man earning 30k-50k shouldn't talk of marriage..

No be woman be Gloria? Shameless lazy long throat girls with no foresight.... All they want is pizza and shawarma everyday without work undecided
cheesy pizza try oo... na only recharge card babes I dey see o.. .Some of them will say you should fill their gas... and na
kerosene their parents dey use for house o

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by toluwa1(f): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
Congratulations sir and ma
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by bukatyne(f): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
Congratulations young boy and young girl kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by Omohfrosh26(m): 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
I bet no osoh can try dis... God will continue up hold...
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by Ojady(m): 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
Now they re showing off!
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by greatbrian(m): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
Oyikoha:
And his wife is so pretty
Both of them are cute wink

As a kid she was my crush. I remembered watching JUST A LITTLE SIN over and over just to see her beautiful face.
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by Funkybabee(f): 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
She's always beautiful
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by Yancy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
And one girl was mis-yearning yesterday that guys with 50k salary should not think about marriage. This life self. A lady can marry a rich man today and next 5 years does not have shiishii
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by thunderbabs: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Mypeople2:
cheesy pizza try oo... na only recharge card babes I dey see o.. .Some of them will say you should fill their gas... and na
kerosene their parents dey use for house o

If you lucky to find a down to earth girl, who really believes in your future rather than meeting her immediate needs, lucky are ye!
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by mechanics(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
This is how a godly home should be, not people that will marry today and divorce tomorrow, the lady that said a woman can't marry a man earning ₦30,000 should have seen this now, that's to say it's not all about the money but God's leading.
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by MartinsD12(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
VillageHead:
Sentiments aside, they weren't so poor as he is presenting it.

To have rented a gown with N500 clearly showed they lived beyond poverty.

By 1988, annual rent of a 3 bedroom flat wasn't up to N200. Termly school fees for most primary schools were very below N20.

How come you rented a wedding gown with N500 and still claim to be extremely poor?

Congratulations all the same!
You said it the way it is, the truth.
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by Octopusssy(f): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
So many Nigerian youths have comprehension challenges, as evidenced by some of the comments on the first page
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by Bayoursphere: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
Gloria Bamiloye is such a beauty. Such a wife I pray myself ooooo
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Orissodiq:
And d girls of dis days will be saying thank they can b with a guy of low income. They have forgot dat everyone needs a starting point even plane that is flying in the sky stated from slow motion moving on land before making dat hight
you are very right
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by cerpvad(m): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Na over hyping dey worry am bruh. Imagine ohh. Dem even get person for America wey send them foreign shoes they wore on the wedding day. In 1988 3bedroom flat na 80 naira for my area. I remember my uncle rented a room apartment in face me I face you house with just 10 naira grin
VillageHead:
Sentiments aside, they weren't so poor as he is presenting it.

To have rented a gown with N500 clearly showed they lived beyond poverty.

By 1988, annual rent of a 3 bedroom flat wasn't up to N200. Termly school fees for most primary schools were very below N20.

How come you rented a wedding gown with N500 and still claim to be extremely poor?

Congratulations all the same!
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Still following the young man upandan. grin

Wonderful story..

This kind young girl still dey this country so
for where? Even the so called Christian girls can't they would have open leg for one of their pastors, or anybody that are financially buoyant.
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by EgusiShankly: 12:15am On Oct 11, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Still following the young man upandan. grin

Wonderful story..

This kind young girl still dey this country so
dem dey but dem no fine grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 19, 2020
Ll

(1) (2) (Reply)

''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko / Benny Hinn On Emmanuel Tv / Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.