Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,254 members, 7,849,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador (36134 Views)

Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi Begin Media Tour (Photos) / BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking / BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by skyfather09(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
I must follow for big brother next year... mark my words!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by Nmezor(f): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nice, congratz to dem
Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by solmusdesigns: 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
iReddington:
And you're here jumping from thread to thread more than 50times a day, you and that unfortunate suya man!

look dude , dont come at me with insult and snide remarks.. stay on your lane and respect your damn self

Mind your Business let me mind mine

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by dicksonadams(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
deepwater:
I pity omatshola so much
How wonder how he would feel to hear about the xenophobic behaviour and attack in S.A while he was making plans about S.A to execute once he leaves the house

Deepwater, you are one of the lady I admire in nairaland, I will like to date you
Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by iReddington: 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
solmusdesigns:

[s]look dude , dont come at me with insult and snide remarks.. stay on your lane and respect your damn self[/s]

Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by Alexaonfleek: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
Cherrybae:
Very ugly dirty broke guys. See how one million is making them smile

Mtcheeeeeeeew
are they supposed to be crying before.its not like u even have up to 1million in ur account.

E pain u tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by Geminita1(f): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
Wow, they deserve it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by Nickisindigo(m): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
Cherrybae:

Mtcheeeeeeeew
should they be crying

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
Frodd & Omashola gets
see English for Frontpage. Even the mod sef.

If I talk, dem go ask who English epp.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by wink2015(m): 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
What most people fail to realise is that Big Brother participants even if they fail to win at the final evictions of Housemates they still have opportunity to get brands sponsorship and all that.

That helps to pay their bills and get life on a good start.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
akilo1:
Gather here if u are tired of bbnaija news
Why click the thread if you're tired

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by Nickisindigo(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
deepwater:
I pity omatshola so much
How wonder how he would feel to hear about the xenophobic behaviour and attack in S.A while he was making plans about S.A to execute once he leaves the house
the guy that like S. A more than his own country

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by Nickisindigo(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
omashola's dress sense is top notch
Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by vaca1: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
Cherrybae:

Mtcheeeeeeeew
Since you have enough, you can make me smile too. Thank you
Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by Ekwensu1: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

look dude , dont come at me with insult and snide remarks.. stay on your lane and respect your damn self

Mind your Business let me mind mine
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by Ekwensu1: 2:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:

Mtcheeeeeeeew
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by Ekwensu1: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
smiley

Frodd is balling, Venita is balling, Cindy is balling, Omashola is balling....

wont this evil people remember Tacha abi, no be say she kee person. she only got disqualified

[/s]
trash trash trash
audio balling grin
Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by historica: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
partnerbizz5:
ayam going for next audishon.

You want to become a IndecentStar ba?
Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by Ekwensu1: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
Izabel:
these people are just receiving cash left ,right center
some na audio money grin
Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by Valentine097(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
solmusdesigns:
smiley

wont this evil people remember Tacha abi, no be say she kee person. she only got disqualified bobrisky has given her 500k to bal 500k..,the rest were just audio promises

Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by Ekwensu1: 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
Kellie069:
As e de hott. After this period, their irrelevancy strides go begin
lol fact
Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by Oddsman(m): 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
So una no see ambassadors among common Nigerians since? Na untill BBNaija finish, una come remember say ambassadors dey? Hmm
Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by NonFarmPayrol: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Izabel:
these people are just receiving cash left ,right center

Smart ones will use it well

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by solmusdesigns: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Valentine097:

that shim is charitable.,, 500k without being a musician or artist
Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by cybriz82(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
solmusdesigns:
smiley

wont this evil people remember Tacha abi, no be say she kee person. she only got disqualified

Cindy na d only evil person wey I know cus she is d main reason tacha was disqualify..cus na she go tell tacha say : mercy said you are stupid...
Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by MrImole: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
partnerbizz5:
ayam going for next audishon.

U get address?

Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by solmusdesigns: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
cybriz82:

Cindy na d only evil person wey I know cus she is d main reason tacha was disqualify..cus na she go tell tacha say : mercy said you are stupid...

That Cindy girl na green snake, na she use ludo evict Nkay

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by Ekwensu1: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
shatap
Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by Eagba(m): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
I love Africans, always about nothing. my take is , the government should increase and multi tax bbn and multi choice. yes they rank as luxury services.
Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by Valentine097(m): 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
solmusdesigns:

what do you mean by shim please?
Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by Eagba(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
I love Africans, always about nothing. my take is , the government should increase and multi tax bbn and multi choice. yes they rank as luxury services.
check my SIG for your building materials.
Re: BBNaija: Frodd & Omashola gets 1million as they become Arla Butter Ambassador by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
solmusdesigns:
smiley

To be disqualified is akin to not participating in the show.

Biggie can even ask for the free clothes you got while in the house.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) / Bimbo Oshin Celebrates Her Daughter's 2nd Birthday With Lovely Photos / Mamuzee Twins Talk About Bbnaija Bisola's Origin, Say She Is Bayalsan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.