Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Trcn Past Questions - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trcn Past Questions (8508 Views)

TRCN Past Questions And Answers / TRCN Exam Past Questions And Answers 2019 Download PDF / Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trcn Past Questions by lizzychom: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2020
Pls send to esheris@yahoo.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by mydeporch(f): 12:06am On Jan 21, 2020
Please, someone should send me the TRCN past question. I beg
Olaoyeolamide@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by mydeporch(f): 12:08am On Jan 21, 2020
Daveylovey:
Good afternoon and happy sunday to everyone i am so sorry I didn't check this thread for almost 2weeks because I wrote the exam on October and I thought no one needs them again
For those who did their exam yesterday sorry for the disappointment you will surely pass
for anyone that still need it just drop your email and I will send it for sure and I will always try to check this thread fom time to time
Have a wonderful day

Olaoyeolamide@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by itsmayiela(m): 6:02am On Jan 21, 2020
Anyone that has received should kindly forward to: itsmayiela@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Trcn Past Questions by SlyIg(f): 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
Daveylovey:
Good day to you all if you need trcn past questions you can drop you functioning email here and I'll send it to you for no charge I wanted to post it here but the file is beyond the require capacity so if need it drop your mail address now

Please, can you send the TRCN past question to me too?
...@gmail.com.

Thanks so much.
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Aksimple47(m): 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
Daveylovey:
Good day to you all if you need trcn past questions you can drop you functioning email here and I'll send it to you for no charge I wanted to post it here but the file is beyond the require capacity so if need it drop your mail address now
pls kindly forward, the trcn stuff to me via my email- aksimple4sure@gmail.com
Tanks
Re: Trcn Past Questions by hoebamaa(m): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
Daveylovey:
Good afternoon and happy sunday to everyone i am so sorry I didn't check this thread for almost 2weeks because I wrote the exam on October and I thought no one needs them again
For those who did their exam yesterday sorry for the disappointment you will surely pass
for anyone that still need it just drop your email and I will send it for sure and I will always try to check this thread fom time to time
Have a wonderful day
daviesdebo9@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Trcn Past Questions by daveben007: 12:18am On Mar 31, 2020
Pls help out with the Past Question.
Thanks

davidlincolnbenson@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by digital2018: 6:13am On Mar 31, 2020
Good morning! Pls send to ezeebuka06@gmail.com. Thanks!
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Mremirate1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
Daveylovey:

Please I need the past questions too
Olaemirate@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Mremirate1(m): 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kindly sent to me too "olaemirate@gmail.com".... Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Ronkkyro: 9:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
Please I need TRCN past questions
My email address is adetularonke20@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Ronkkyro: 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2021
Please I need TRCN past questions
My email address is ronkoguns2011@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by oluwatobi01(m): 5:25am On Jan 14, 2021
Hello, I'm in need of TCRN past question, kindly send it to my email: alashetobi10@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Trcn Past Questions by qanda: 8:12am On Jan 14, 2021
TRCN Exam past questions and answers are available at the Professional exam section of Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Emmannn101(m): 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
Daveylovey:

Kindly send it to my email address immaculate8338@gmail.com

Thanks and God bless you
Re: Trcn Past Questions by love2017(m): 12:02am On Feb 20, 2021
moffymichael@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by hartson(m): 6:11am On Feb 20, 2021
Nice
Re: Trcn Past Questions by adescopy(m): 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Daveylovey:
pls I need this past questions also. adewunmialabimoses@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Weneda(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
Happy sunday everyone
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Weneda(m): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
Daveylovey:
Re: Trcn Past Questions by wolexak7: 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
please I also need the Trcn past question.my email is clementakinte@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Smileall(m): 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
Daveylovey:
Pls kindly send to jshittu34@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by qanda: 6:23am On Feb 22, 2021
What is the next big step in your career? Do you desire a pay raise or a promotion or you want to change career path?

Being promoted is no longer as a result of how long you have been in an organization, the number of relevant qualifications you possess, your skills and the value you bring to your organisation carry more weight than the number of years.

Take the bold step to apply and prepare for relevant professional examinations.

You can count on us at Q and A App for the relevant study materials and guide.

Install Q and A App from Playstore:

Available Professional exams study materials on Q and A App include:
-TRCN
-CIPM
-CIBN
-ICAN
-NSE
-CIS
-NIM
-PMP
-CFA
-CIMA
-CIPS
-BPP Procurement Course
-NITP
-NIPR
-CIIN
-CITN
-NMCN
-NIA
-ACCA

“The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible.” - Richard M. Devos
Re: Trcn Past Questions by qanda: 6:23am On Feb 22, 2021
TRCN Exam past questions and answers are available at the Professional exam section of Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Kipolee: 7:24am On Mar 08, 2021
Kindly send to
Kinghope33@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Kipolee: 7:28am On Mar 08, 2021
Kindly send me trcn past questions and answers
Kinghope33@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Kipolee: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2021
Daveylovey:

Kindly send me Teachers Registration Council Of Nigeria (TRCN) complete past questions and answers

Kinghope33@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Kipolee: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2021
lizzychom:
Pls send to esheris@yahoo.com

Kindly send me Teachers Registration Council Of Nigeria (TRCN) complete past questions and answers

Kinghope33@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Kipolee: 8:46am On Mar 08, 2021
mydeporch:

Olaoyeolamide@gmail.com

Kinghope33@gmail.com

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

To A People Of Colour, We say Happy Independent Day / Airforce Is Recruiting / When Last Did You Get Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.