Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Trcn Past Questions - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trcn Past Questions (8467 Views)

TRCN Past Questions And Answers / TRCN Exam Past Questions And Answers 2019 Download PDF / Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trcn Past Questions by AYAYELE(f): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
Daveylovey:
Good day to you all if you need trcn past questions you can drop you functioning email here and I'll send it to you for no charge I wanted to post it here but the file is beyond the require capacity so if need it drop your mail address now

Pls can I still get the trcn past questions? My email address is: olubobokunmayowa@yahoo.com. I have the exam on 20th
Re: Trcn Past Questions by AYAYELE(f): 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
jummybim:
Thanks @seeker 123.TRCN PQ received. God bless you

Pls send the past questions to me too. Email address: olubobokunmayowa@yahoo.com. I have the exam on 20th of this month
Re: Trcn Past Questions by qanda: 4:28am On Nov 04, 2021
Get TRCN Past Questions and Answers from the professional exam section of Q and A App

Install the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Trcn Past Questions by 0Cisa(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
PLS assist: neleco8753@dukeoo.com.

God bless you
Re: Trcn Past Questions by alfredjags319(m): 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
alfredjags13@gmail.com pls send
Re: Trcn Past Questions by AYAYELE(f): 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
qanda:
Get TRCN Past Questions and Answers from the professional exam section of Q and A App

It's not free on the app
Re: Trcn Past Questions by qanda: 5:55am On Nov 07, 2021
AYAYELE:

It's not free on the app

I believe you did not register for the TRCN exam for Free?

Are you saying paying N1000 for a comprehensive study material, past questions and exams is too much?

We wish you success in the exam.
Re: Trcn Past Questions by AYAYELE(f): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
qanda:

Are you saying paying N1000 for a comprehensive study material, past questions and exams is too much?

We wish you success in the exam.
Somebody said that it's not really past questions of trcn, that they are just normal questions that's why I did not pay for it.
Re: Trcn Past Questions by qanda: 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
AYAYELE:

Somebody said that it's not really past questions of trcn, that they are just normal questions that's why I did not pay for it.
Somebody? Who is the somebody? I am sure you noticed that over 130+ have used the material to prepare for the TRCN exams.

I am also happy to inform you that those individuals are now TRCN Certified.

We wish the best in your exams.
Re: Trcn Past Questions by qanda: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
AYAYELE:

Somebody? Who is the somebody? I am sure you noticed that over 130+ have used the material to prepare for the TRCN exams.

It is laughable, how you changed your stance from the material not being free to 'somebody said that...'

Re: Trcn Past Questions by AYAYELE(f): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
qanda:

[quot
AYAYELE:

AYAYELE:

author=qanda post=107395704]

We wish you success in the exam. [/quote
Re: Trcn Past Questions by AYAYELE(f): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
qanda:

It is laughable, how you changed your stance from the material not being free to 'somebody said that...'

The people in a trcn group that I am in. So I was looking for a free one, not that I will pay and it will just be ordinary questions and not past questions for trcn. So calm down or are you the owner of the app?
Re: Trcn Past Questions by qanda: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
AYAYELE:

The people in a trcn group that I am in. So I was looking for a free one, not that I will pay and it will just be ordinary questions and not past questions for trcn. So calm down or are you the owner of the app?

Smiling. I am calming down...

I provide customer support service to Q and A App users.
Re: Trcn Past Questions by AYAYELE(f): 5:30am On Nov 13, 2021
qanda:

Smiling. I am calming down...

I provide customer support service to Q and A App users.

No wonder. I have it already, I paid for it on Thursday. Thanks anyway, you convinced me to get it.
Re: Trcn Past Questions by qanda: 6:30am On Nov 13, 2021
AYAYELE:

No wonder. I have it already, I paid for it on Thursday. Thanks anyway, you convinced me to get it.
We wish you success in the exams. Remember to share your success story with us.
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Aquablue: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
please send trcn pq to lufizzkids@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Trcn Past Questions by qanda: 6:16am On Nov 14, 2021

Re: Trcn Past Questions by successemma: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2021
Please send me the trcn past questions.my email is successemma4real@yahoo.com. thank you
Re: Trcn Past Questions by GoldenDee: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2021
For trcn past questions and answers, send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by sentee(f): 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
Please send it to me
sentangtarle1@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by gbooti(m): 7:24am On Nov 29, 2021
kolubo:

Please i need it
mgsanusi@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Bukolami22(f): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
Please I need the TRCN questions, thanks in advance.
oluwabukolaakinwalere@gmail.com .
Re: Trcn Past Questions by joilin(f): 9:20pm On May 17, 2022
Please kindly send the past questions to joyisijek@yahoo.com. thanks in anticipation
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Trend360: 1:41pm On May 29, 2022
Those that have written the TRCN PQE should please respond. Are past questions necessary?
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Nweke12: 3:06pm On May 29, 2022
Please I need TRCN past questions.
nwekeonyekachiboniface@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by GStarr: 4:56pm On May 29, 2022
for recently conducted TRCN past questions and answers,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Bamisa: 12:04am On May 30, 2022
Daveylovey:
Good day to you all if you need trcn past questions you can drop you functioning email here and I'll send it to you for no charge I wanted to post it here but the file is beyond the require capacity so if need it drop your mail address now

sage2dope@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by absmart(m): 3:38am On May 30, 2022
absocomputer@gmail.com I need it bros thanks
Re: Trcn Past Questions by GStarr: 8:46am On May 30, 2022
for recently conducted TRCN past questions and answers,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by AoA777: 7:43am On Aug 22, 2022
Daveylovey:
Good day to you all if you need trcn past questions you can drop you functioning email here and I'll send it to you for no charge I wanted to post it here but the file is beyond the require capacity so if need it drop your mail address

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SOL Interview And Test Invitation / Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview / Sahara Gaap Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.