Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Trcn Past Questions - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trcn Past Questions (8425 Views)

TRCN Past Questions And Answers / TRCN Exam Past Questions And Answers 2019 Download PDF / Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trcn Past Questions by hazydon(m): 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
I will also please need the past questions.
My exams is coming up this Saturday.
Thank you.

produir1@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by qanda: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Get TRCN Past Questions and Answers from the professional exam section of Q and A App

Install the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Trcn Past Questions by AlienRobot: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
For TRCN past question and answer,

Send a mail alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by hazydon(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2022
AlienRobot:
For TRCN past question and answer,

Send a mail alienrobot01@gmail.com

Good morning sir.

I have sent message to you.
Thank you...
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Ogepesh: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Please I also need the past questions. ogepesh@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Ogepesh: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
Daveylovey:
Good day to you all if you need trcn past questions you can drop you functioning email here and I'll send it to you for no charge I wanted to post it here but the file is beyond the require capacity so if need it drop your mail address now

Please can you also send to me. ogepesh@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Ogepesh: 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
Daveylovey:
Good afternoon and happy sunday to everyone i am so sorry I didn't check this thread for almost 2weeks because I wrote the exam on October and I thought no one needs them again
For those who did their exam yesterday sorry for the disappointment you will surely pass
for anyone that still need it just drop your email and I will send it for sure and I will always try to check this thread fom time to time
Have a wonderful day

Please send to me. ogepesh@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
Vazz:
Please send it to anevazv@gmail.com

Thanks
Ghost user why u no dey comments grin
Re: Trcn Past Questions by cho25bc(f): 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Daveylovey:
Good day to you all if you need trcn past questions you can drop you functioning email here and I'll send it to you for no charge I wanted to post it here but the file is beyond the require capacity so if need it drop your mail address now

Good afternoon. Happy new year. Please, I need the file too. My email is owoseniadebimpe@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by mcsugk(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Please send to my mail
Kendy565ukewaen@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by zeee1989: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2023
Pls send to zaynabluv4u@gmail.com.....tnks
Re: Trcn Past Questions by jidoscopy(m): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2023
Daveylovey:
Kindly send to jidoscopy4luv@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Awe4luv(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2023
Daveylovey:

Pls forward the past question to my mail, I beg u in God's name, I hope am not late....gafarihammed224@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Awe4luv(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
meadow10000:
Kindly send to oyememmanuel@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Has he sent you the trcn past question pls forward it to me pls....gafarihammed224@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Awe4luv(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
skipo01:
Please kindly send to ishaq014real@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

Has he sent you the trcn past question pls forward it to me pls....gafarihammed224@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by Tope54(m): 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Good afternoon, please I need the past question, please � kindly send to my mail: topefalade54@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Trcn Past Questions by PECng: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Getting Your TRCN Professional Certification or/and Letter of Professional Standing for Your QTS Evaluation
To save you of some reading time, this write-up will talk about:
1. Nigerians abroad who need their TRCN Professional Certification and how they can go about applying for the TRCN Professional Qualification Exam (PQE), how they will write the exam, how they will check their results, how they will apply for their certificate, and how they will get the professional certificate. Nigerians in Nigeria who need same will also get insights from this section.
2. Nigerians abroad who want to get their TRCN Letter of Professional Standing, how they can go about the application, the difference between TRCN Professional Certificate and TRCN Letter of Professional Standing, how you can get a TRCN Letter of Professional Standing sent to an evaluation body for you (evaluation bodies like QTS), and so on. Nigerians in Nigeria who need same will also get insights from this section. CONTINUE READING HERE>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2023/07/getting-your-trcn-professional.html

Re: Trcn Past Questions by Funkia: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2023
Pls house i need trcn past questions.kindly help a sis God bless. oluwafunmikeoyewumi@gmail.com
Re: Trcn Past Questions by blessedbest: 2:07pm On May 03
Daveylovey:

Good day,pls I need the past questions. bestefosa93@gmail.com. my exam is on the 18th of May 2024

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons / How To Improve Your Hireablity, Even If You’re Underqualified / Nnpc 2011 Recruitment Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.