Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Bbnaija: Tacha Came Out And Acted Like I Did Nothing For Her - Jaruma Blows Hot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Tacha Came Out And Acted Like I Did Nothing For Her - Jaruma Blows Hot (1485 Views)

“regina Daniels Return My N1 Million Now To Avoid Wahala" - Jaruma Blows Hot / Tacha To Daddy Freeze: Diane Punched Me In My Eye But Biggie Did Nothing / BBNaija Management Refused To Release Tacha To Her Management — Jaruma Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Tacha Came Out And Acted Like I Did Nothing For Her - Jaruma Blows Hot by remababy(f): 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
The BBNaija show may have ended but the drama is just starting. Recall that on the show, one of the housemates, Tacha, was very much talked about as she managed to stay controversial.
Despite that, Tacha’s fans outside the house did all they could for her to keep topping the voting charts every eviction night, including intimacy therapist, Jaruma.
Things have however turned sour between Jaruma and Tacha seeing as the intimacy therapist recently labelled the former housemate as ungrateful on social media.

See more here

https://thickmatch.com/bbnaija-tacha-came-acted-like-nothing-jaruma-blows-hot/

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Came Out And Acted Like I Did Nothing For Her - Jaruma Blows Hot by immortalcrown(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
Which one is 'god daughter'?

Anyways, there is no healthy tooth in an unclean mouth. Why is she complaining? You encouraged and sponsored someone for an irresponsibility contest, she participated in the contest and became more irresponsible, especially to you. You should be glad that you are the first person to reap from what you sew. You don't plant pepper and expect it to bear apple for you. The consequences of an action is a good, if not the best, explanation of the action.

tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Came Out And Acted Like I Did Nothing For Her - Jaruma Blows Hot by khallebb(m): 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nonsense and Tacha. E dey sweet me say she no win dat money. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Came Out And Acted Like I Did Nothing For Her - Jaruma Blows Hot by adewest1999(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
grin make she carry Tacha go court

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Came Out And Acted Like I Did Nothing For Her - Jaruma Blows Hot by Bewiseedet(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
Business gone wrong. Ma'am
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Came Out And Acted Like I Did Nothing For Her - Jaruma Blows Hot by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
Check my signature for beautiful, affordable and durable window blind, wallpaper and wall panel.
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Came Out And Acted Like I Did Nothing For Her - Jaruma Blows Hot by Temmyt64: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Mike Says He Can’t Go To An Event Without His Wife / Hundreds Of People Hit The Streets To Welcome Omashola In Warri (photos) / Bbnaija Star Nengi Makes Acting Debut In New Blockbuster Movie (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.