Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Mike Says He Can’t Go To An Event Without His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Mike Says He Can’t Go To An Event Without His Wife (1486 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Mike Says He Can’t Go To An Event Without His Wife by Gisters: 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
OAP Daddy Freeze has sided with BBNaija’s Mike Edwards who recently stated that he cannot go anywhere without his wife.

Mike had stated that if his wife is not going to an event he wants to go to, then he will change his mind about going there.

This didn’t sit well with many Nigerians on social media who claim he’s not the one calling the shots in his marriage. One of those who found his words awkward is Yomi Casual.

Well, Daddy Freeze has sided with his opinion by advising men to build their alongside their wife.

He wrote:

”All day, every day! It;s either Daddy Freeze and @tastebudzng or nothing at all. I call the shots, not the “client” or anyone else. No matter how wealthy or influential the client is, I politely but sternly state my terms, if you don’t agree, goodbye….

”Build your brand in such a way that you set the pace; not the other way round. FRZ”.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3wdpJ_hvvb/?igshid=1si0beufmluiy

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-as-mike-says-he-cant-go-to-an-event-without-his-wife

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Mike Says He Can’t Go To An Event Without His Wife by Gisters: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2019

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Mike Says He Can’t Go To An Event Without His Wife by carzola(m): 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
Mike nd his wife
Should be couple goals
For all married peeps...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Mike Says He Can’t Go To An Event Without His Wife by CANDYDADDY(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
sad

EFE of 2017 is nowhere to be found

MiRACLE of 2018 unknown location...

By this time 2020 no more mike,mercy and other BBN camouflaged IndecentStar
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Mike Says He Can’t Go To An Event Without His Wife by channelads: 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
Freezesef

Check my siggy if you need your product to go viral on social media
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Mike Says He Can’t Go To An Event Without His Wife by donstan18: 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
Mike will soon understand that Nigeria isn't a country where a celebrity should make his/her private life public.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Mike Says He Can’t Go To An Event Without His Wife by drips8(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
I can't believe some people have a problem with Mike going out with his wife all the time.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Mike Says He Can’t Go To An Event Without His Wife by Geminita1(f): 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Some people are sick sha, if Mike doesn't go out with his wife who would he go out with.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Mike Says He Can’t Go To An Event Without His Wife by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
shocked

The confused, yellow Wall-gecko is always reacting and looking for the next unsuspecting persons, who would be his ATM machine.

After romancing Hushpuppi's balls several times to no avail, he's now on the lookout for new client. I surely know the stingy Hushpuppi would rather waste his money in buying Gucci water to clean his dirty ass; than give it to the Wall-gecko.

If uncle Wall-gecko can lick the manhole of aunty Stenchy, he should be able to get some cents to live on, till he gets another ATM machine.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Mike Says He Can’t Go To An Event Without His Wife by SendAbroad: 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
Don't be misled by the Daddy Freeze...You don't have money, you are calling shots for wealthy client....

So, Dangote says leave your wife at home come to cool bar, let's discuss business...

Just wondering how many people will say Dangote, if my wife is not coming, I am not coming
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Mike Says He Can’t Go To An Event Without His Wife by GistMore11: 7:19am On Oct 19, 2019
embarassed
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Mike Says He Can’t Go To An Event Without His Wife by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2019
shocked

Anybody who takes any of the above comments seriously is a fool
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Mike Says He Can’t Go To An Event Without His Wife by Charmingrascal(m): 9:24am On Oct 19, 2019
"Build your brand in such a way that you set the pace, not other way round"

That's my quote of the day.

When you have a good and supportive woman you would want to do everything and go anywhere with her.
God pls give me my perfect missing rib

(1) (Reply)

Mompha: They Tried To Tarnish My Image But God Pass Them / I Am A Slay Mummy And Not The Regular Old School Kind - Iyabo Ojo / Twitter Influencer Tunde's Suicide - See Nigerians Reactions To Sad Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.