Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

No Suitable Nodes Available To Serve Your Request - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / No Suitable Nodes Available To Serve Your Request (2184 Views)

List Of Phones Suitable For The New Ntel 4G LTE SERVICE / Samsung To Make BBM Available To All Galaxy Devices in the Samsung App Store / How Can I Use My Blackberry 9900 (bold5) To Tether(serve As A Modem) With My PC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Suitable Nodes Available To Serve Your Request by Mobinga: 8:55am On Nov 06, 2010
I hate MTN angry angry angry
Re: No Suitable Nodes Available To Serve Your Request by Dclique(m): 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2010
And MTN hates you too.
Re: No Suitable Nodes Available To Serve Your Request by semid4lyfe(m): 11:55am On Nov 07, 2010
Mobinga:

I hate MTN angry angry angry
Whats up with you? You seem to be starting too many silly threads this days?
Re: No Suitable Nodes Available To Serve Your Request by puskin: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2010
Its a phase. . . . it'll pass.
Re: No Suitable Nodes Available To Serve Your Request by aieromon(m): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Anytime MTN pisses him off,he pisses NL off.
Filè
Re: No Suitable Nodes Available To Serve Your Request by Mobinga: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Examples of the silly threads are?
Re: No Suitable Nodes Available To Serve Your Request by semid4lyfe(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2010
Mobinga:

Examples of the silly threads are?
Let me substitute too many with a few

1. This thread

2. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-541711.0.html

3. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-544819.0.html

etc etc etc
Re: No Suitable Nodes Available To Serve Your Request by Mobinga: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Let me substitute too many with a few

1. This thread

2. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-541711.0.html

3. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-544819.0.html

etc etc etc
grin grin grin

You call those silly?? Damn!! You nor be correct guy at all grin grin

Enjoy this video jor

[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNkp4QF3we8[/flash]
Re: No Suitable Nodes Available To Serve Your Request by aieromon(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2010
Mobinga:

Enjoy this video jor

C'mon mahn,Family Guy got more funny scenes than this.
By the way,what's the purpose of this thread again?
Re: No Suitable Nodes Available To Serve Your Request by belushi7: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2010
Sorry guys, please if this thread is about the subject error while browsing recently, I have also been experiencing same. Is there any explanation from MTN about the problem? I have since been asking members on xda developers about the problem thinking its a problem of my Samsung galaxy s phone. Well, if anyone has any explanation about it, I will like to know becausetheir customer care seem to be unaware.
Re: No Suitable Nodes Available To Serve Your Request by Mobinga: 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2010
aieromon:

C'mon mahn,Family Guy got more funny scenes than this.
By the way,what's the purpose of this thread again?
grin grin grin
belushi7:

Sorry guys, please if this thread is about the subject error while browsing recently, I have also been experiencing same. Is there any explanation from MTN about the problem? I have since been asking members on xda developers about the problem thinking its a problem of my Samsung galaxy s phone. Well, if anyone has any explanation about it, I will like to know becausetheir customer care seem to be unaware.
It also happens to me steady angry Sometimes for a whole day
Re: No Suitable Nodes Available To Serve Your Request by puskin: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2010
belushi7:

Sorry guys, please if this thread is about the subject error while browsing recently, I have also been experiencing same. Is there any explanation from MTN about the problem? I have since been asking members on xda developers about the problem thinking its a problem of my Samsung galaxy s phone. Well, if anyone has any explanation about it, I will like to know because their customer care seem to be unaware.

. . . . . .their CC are always unaware of everything concerning MTN. . . . .so its no biggie.
Re: No Suitable Nodes Available To Serve Your Request by Dclique(m): 1:05am On Nov 09, 2010
So of them have no idea about their networks products and services.

(1) (Reply)

How To Boot Android Devices To Safe Mode / Best Cheapest Data Plan For All Smartphones/pc In April 2015 / How To Open Any Blackberry Security/pin Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.