Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos (10420 Views)

Poll: Dominance of one tribe in a national team. Do you care?

Yes, equal representation.: 5% (6 votes)
No, we want the very best.: 94% (110 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos: Meet Beautiful Francisca Ordega Who Plays For The Falcons / Why Are Super Eagles The Ugliest Players In This World Cup? / Super Falcons Are Out Of The Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by bkbabe97y(m): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2010
slap1:

Some Hausa girls are in Harem, the others are mostly allergic to social life. Some Yoruba girls are also in Harem, others want to be professors and the rest are too fat to play footie. They are also obedient and may decide not to play because Baba said so. Igbo girls are tough with independent mind. There are no religious restrictions on them, they can disobey their parents and play footie. They are naturally stubborn and are daily playing the role of men in the society. This is evident in the Aba women riot (1929?), and the way some Igbo women beat up their husbands.

. . . Plus, Ibo gals are more manly and muscular!
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by slap1(m): 9:00am On Nov 09, 2010
bk.babe97y:

. . . Plus, Ibo gals are more manly and muscular!
That, too.
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by oyinda3(f): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2010
i think it partially has to do with their physique.
yoruba women are more curvy while igbos have a relatively more athletic physique. and hausas are slim and lanky. I may be wrong but that's my guess.
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 09, 2010
They don tire to dey beg guys for cash.
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by saintneo(m): 9:04am On Nov 09, 2010
there must be zoning in this one o!

next AWC  = AWC 2012 the north will represent Nigeria. it must be the north or no Nigeria.

i am very serious o!

Bcc: IBB, Atiku, Ciroma, All Northern Politicians, All Yoruba Politicians, Becomerich, Ezeuche, Jarus, Seun, James Ibori, All SouthSouth Politicians, and of course, Oha na Eze ndi Igbo.
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by pek(m): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2010
if you have a sister who is better than any of the girls playing, tell us!
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by donobi(m): 9:32am On Nov 09, 2010
Some Hausa girls are in Harem, the others are mostly allergic to social life. Some Yoruba girls are also in Harem, others want to be professors and the rest are too fat to play footie. They are also obedient and may decide not to play because Baba said so. Igbo girls are tough with independent mind. There are no religious restrictions on them, they can disobey their parents and play footie. They are naturally stubborn and are daily playing the role of men in the society. This is evident in the Aba women riot (1929?), and the way some Igbo women beat up their husbands.
true talk.
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 09, 2010
Appreciate the god in people, stop hatin, Ibo or not, They are proven patriots!, True Nigerians, Same Quota system ended up destroying the Eagles. @The
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 09, 2010
I bet na Yourba person start this thread!
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2010
I don't care if the entire team and crew are made up of fulani babes, as long as they bring us victory wearing the green and white jersey.

Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by ifyalways(f): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2010
slap1:

Ufodu oge mmadu a naghi ama ma i na anwu anuru. undecided
Yoruba girls phat,hausas in harlem and igbos tough n stubborn.clap for yaself sha.
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2010
It's simple if you don't like it the way it is, train your sister, daughter if u have any, your aunt's nieces whoever so they can go play. Tribalism + ignorance =
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by OCCULTIST(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2010
BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BEST,WHEN WE WON TUNISIA 94 80% OF THE PLAYERS WERE FROM THE EAST AND SOUTH,WHEN WE WON ATLANTA OLYMPIC SAME THING,WHEN WE WENT TO USA 94 SAME THING,AND WHEN THEY STARTED FEATURING OTHER TRIBES SUPER EAGLE DIED AND COULD NOT FLY AGAIN. grin grin grin grin grin

THE THING IS IF THE BEST ARE FROM THE EAST LET THEM PLAY,IF THEY ARE FROM THE NORTH OR SOUTH WEST LET THEM PLAY,IN INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION WE SHOULD LEARN TO GO WITH THE BEST NOT GAMBLING WITH OUR GLORY IN THE NAME OF FAIRNESS TO ALL REGIONS
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by bisiaet: 10:53am On Nov 09, 2010
I just think the best should be use there should be no issue of region in this at all afterall they fly the flag of Nigeria that is the most important.
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by gregg2: 10:59am On Nov 09, 2010
@Poster
They are doing us proud afterall.
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by Diligence: 11:03am On Nov 09, 2010
Until Nigeria discover they're losing a lot sidelining NDIGBO, who are specially blessed by God, then shall their deliverance come.

NDIGBO are Jews and Jews are SPECIALLY blessed by God!
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by slap1(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2010
ifyalways:

Ufodu oge mmadu a naghi ama ma i na anwu anuru. undecided
Yoruba girls phat,hausas in harlem and igbos tough n stubborn.clap for yaself sha.
Ify O gini kwa? Anaghim añu anwuru, biko kwa. I just said what I felt was true. Kedu ka I di?
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by demoore1(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2010
Y@ POSTER, YOU DID A WONDERFUL THING BRINGING THIS ISSUE UP BEFORE IT HAPPEN BECAUSE IT MUST HAPPEN IN THE NEAREST FUTURE. REMEMBER THE OLD SUPER EAGLES THAT MADE NIGERIA PROUD, 70% IGBOS. THAT WAS BEFORE THE QUOTA SYSTEM. [flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by 13volts(m): 11:29am On Nov 09, 2010
watin concern abero wit over load
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by andyanders: 11:49am On Nov 09, 2010
THE POSTER, YOU ARE A FOOL. WHY BRING ETHNIC ISSUE HERE. WHY NOT BRING YOUR SISTERS TO COME AND PLAY THE GAME. WHEN YOU PACKED THEM TO THE HOTELS AND ITALY TO DO PROSTITUTION AND IBO GIRLS STRUGGLE TO DO THE HARD WORK AND NOW YOU COME AND SAY THEY WERE MADE OF IBO GIRLS. OLE.THIEF YOU ARE. GO AND BRING YOUR MAMA TO PLAY THE GAME FOR NIOGERIA WHEN YOUR MAMA IS BUSY DOING PROSTITUTION
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by Abuse: 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2010
Some call it QUOTA SYSTEM OTHERS, FEDERAL CHARACTER,ZONING, IF ALL THE MINISTERS OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA WERE TO COME FROM ONLY ONE STATE.HOW WILL YOU FEEL?
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by topeorekoy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2010
it does not matter even if ibos are in all our national teams. i dont even mind if all the coaches are ibos as long as they are doing the right thing and winning it all
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2010
this thread has shown that nigerians can be objective when it does matter, both yourubas and hausas are nigerians,ibos can not really exist successfully without these groups but what matters most is the knowledge that a collective positive contribution will only set this country at the right track. i believe in a united nigeria because as an ibo i have lived in various 'non' ibo states and was so appreciative of the atmosphere, soccer is the main religion in Nigeria where imam,pastor,dibia and babalawo wears one jersey, lets always see it that way
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by Environer: 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2010
Stop guessing; the answer is simple. Igbos are the best in everything good in Nigeria. They are the brain box, they are the brawn box. Remember they also produce most of the beautiful girls in Nigeria pagents to the extent of representing other states. They also lead in Nollywood. So, until an Igbo leads Nigeria, the country is doomed to continuous failure.

oyinda.:

i think it partially has to do with their physique.
yoruba women are more curvy while igbos have a relatively more athletic physique. and hausas are slim and lanky. I may be wrong but that's my guess.
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2010
Diligence:

Until Nigeria discover they're losing a lot sidelining NDIGBO, who are specially blessed by God, then shall their deliverance come.

NDIGBO are Jews and Jews are SPECIALLY blessed by God!
Igbos don't have any historic lineage. I'm not sure if they know their history as a people. They can only tell a tale of a village in Igboland but not the historic evolution of the Igbo people. With the way China is growing in technology now, soon, they will start claiming to be Chinese  cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by Environer: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2010
koastar:

Igbos don't have any historic lineage. I'm not sure if they know their history as a people. They can only tell a tale of a village in Igboland but not the historic evolution of the Igbo people. With the way China is growing in technology now, soon, they will start claiming to be Chinese  cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

You who know your history but cannot play football. What can your tribe do better except wallow in ignorance and in envy and hate? Anuofia
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by andyanders: 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2010
THE POSTER, THE LADIES FROM THE SOUTH,SOUTH, STAY AND EAT ALL THE FOOD, COW LEG, COW BELLY,COW EVERYTHING AND STUFF THEIR STOMACHS WITH ALL KINDS OF FOOD AND BECOME OBESSED. GO TO PARTIES EVERY WEEKEND TO SCREW AND EAT LIKE IDIOTS AND BECOME SO BIG THAT THEY CANNOT PLAY SOCCER. ALLOW THE IBO GIRLS WHO REASONS WITH THEIR HEADS AND NOT WITH THEIR FLAT PLATES UNDER THEIR UNDIES TO PLAY SOCCER ND ALLOW YOUR LADIES TO GO TO PARTIES WITH YOU AND END UP IN YOUR HANDS. THAT IS WHY AT ANY POINT, THEY START MANUFACTURING BABIES FROM PRIMARY SCHOOLS. BEFORE ADULTHOOD, THEY HAVE MARRIED MORE THAN 3 HUSBANDS. HOW CAN THEY PLAY SOCCER?
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by matoyeh(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2010
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO STUPID?

U always turn things uPsIdEdOwW shocked
OCCULTIST:

BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BEST,WHEN WE WON TUNISIA 94 80% OF THE PLAYERS WERE FROM THE EAST AND SOUTH,WHEN WE WON ATLANTA OLYMPIC SAME THING,WHEN WE WENT TO USA 94 SAME THING,AND WHEN THEY STARTED FEATURING OTHER TRIBES SUPER EAGLE DIED AND COULD NOT FLY AGAIN. grin grin grin grin grin

THE THING IS IF THE BEST ARE FROM THE EAST LET THEM PLAY,IF THEY ARE FROM THE NORTH OR SOUTH WEST LET THEM PLAY,IN INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION WE SHOULD LEARN TO GO WITH THE BEST NOT GAMBLING WITH OUR GLORY IN THE NAME OF FAIRNESS TO ALL REGIONS

Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by karlken(m): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2010
Evrybody appears not to know the reason./An average Hausa/Fulani girl is married or has a baby at 15.After 2 babies at 18,hw do u play football.The Yorubas tend to av big backside,short and not athletic.However we av a few athletic ones.lil wonder they are also represented.The Ibo girl has been tot excercises earlier(dont ask me which excercise).She wont av a baby before marriage and wont marry anyway untl she graduates.That gives her the advantage! grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by Ojumiii(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2010
i love my country O GOD Please let the best Men and Women represent my interest

but you my country men stop classifying victory to either left or right, because when we fail we all fail together as one NIGERIA, peace
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by PhilMoane: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2010
karl ken:

Evrybody appears not to know the reason./An average Hausa/Fulani girl is married or has a baby at 15.After 2 babies at 18,hw do u play football.The Yorubas tend to av big backside,short and not athletic.However we av a few athletic ones.lil wonder they are also represented.[b]The Ibo girl has been tot excercises earlier(dont ask me which excercise).[/b]She wont av a baby before marriage and wont marry anyway untl she graduates.That gives her the advantage! grin grin cheesy cheesy

I will ask this. Explain the bolded part.

He who tell parable in an In-laws house must Interprete.

Karl, you ve got to do that now or else, (2 HOURS ULTIMATUM).
Re: Why Are Super Falcons Only Igbos by holydante(m): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2010
ethnicity and tribe? one silly stupid sore point that has kept this country at mediocrity levels. @ OP, i can imagine how successful you'l be if you were to be made a coach  undecided undecided

The american national basket ball team is made up colored folks and they have been bringing home victory, not colored skin.

This thread is disgusting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Defeats Uganda 1-0 To Qualify For Under 20 World Cup / How To Connect Keyboard To Ps3 So I Can Play Fifa08 / Siasia Wants N15m Per Month To Coach Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.