Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Mind Games: Guys Vs Ladies During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mind Games: Guys Vs Ladies During Sex (1190 Views)

Guys Vs. Ladies Psychology Facts of LOVE--Test Them Out / Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys(pics Attached) / Cute Fair Guys Vs Cute Dark Guys (A THREAD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mind Games: Guys Vs Ladies During Sex by lukui: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
The guy prays : God please let her see her period, after today's last fvck, God I swear to you I will not fvck her again!!

The girl prays to God ; please God just let the condom to burst or tear, a small hole is all that I need to nail this bastard!!!

ASSUMING YOU ARE GOD, WHOSE PRAYER WILL YOU ANSWER??

Matured comments only and no insults to any gender please!! This is just for fun
Re: Mind Games: Guys Vs Ladies During Sex by Ladylite: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
lukui:
The guy prays : God please let her see her period, after today's last fvck, God I swear to you I will not fvck her again!!

The girl prays to God ; please God just let the condom to burst or tear, a small hole is all that I need to nail this bastard!!!

ASSUMING YOU ARE GOD, WHOSE PRAYER WILL YOU ANSWER??

Matured comments only and no insults to any gender please!! This is just for fun

Sorry, God doest hear sinners.... Didn't you know?

Everything is not up to God o, devil answers prayers that God doesn't hear.

This topic is dead.

1 Like

Re: Mind Games: Guys Vs Ladies During Sex by lukui: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ladylite:

Sorry, God doest hear sinners.... Didn't you know?
Everything is not up to God o, devil answers prayers that God doesn't hear.
This topic is dead.
grin grin grin
try love ma, love is better!! grin grin
Re: Mind Games: Guys Vs Ladies During Sex by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
The babe reason tight o, I will go for the ladies prayer.

(1) (Reply)

Caribbean Girls Or Black American Girls, Who Are Prettier? / Video-sexy Lady Has Gone Viral For Dressing Seductively, Barbing A Man's Hair / I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.