Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,670 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. (6488 Views)

Some Want Seun Kuti “executed” Because He Did Not Support Peter Obi- Sowore / Ikpeazu: IPOB Not As Bad As Terrorists, Bandits In The North / Why Buhari Won’t Restructure Nigeria How Some Want It Done-presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by sirjoe1124(m): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
MyX1:
I Traveled To Aba Last Weekend, And I Asked My Uncle To Take Me Round Aba Let Me See Things Myself.
Honestly I Thought It Was All About Slumps And Hips Of Dirt Everywhere. But Was Surprised To See Brand New Roads And The Ones I was Told Were Built By The Present Administration 4 Years Ago And They Are Still Standing Solid.
Check Out Few Pictures I Took...
I must say that you're on Ikpeazu's payroll
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by uboma(m): 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
Oga Aba is as bad as fork

stop the PR work already

i visit Aba almost 2-3 times in a week
and i can tell you that Aba is the worst state i have ever visited

you can't go to Aba and return clean no matter how neatly dressed your shoe will soil and you must put leg for potopoto
even if you are inside keke the potopoto go still enter the keke and stain your legs

a distance of 10 minutes will take you almost 1hr in Aba due to bad roads

so tell me another thing
stop the sycophancy

btw
abu m nwa afo igbo

When did Aba become a state in Nigeria?

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by drmikeadams(m): 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
Constitution crescent na where my school dey those days grin grin they told us aba is d Japan of africa grin unfortunately aba is now d somalia of africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by drmikeadams(m): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
MyX1:
I Traveled To Aba Last Weekend, And I Asked My Uncle To Take Me Round Aba Let Me See Things Myself.
Honestly I Thought It Was All About Slumps And Hips Of Dirt Everywhere. But Was Surprised To See Brand New Roads And The Ones I was Told Were Built By The Present Administration 4 Years Ago And They Are Still Standing Solid.
this ur umuola come different from the one I know grin
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by shitshappen(m): 11:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
The distance he travels just to get one good road tells you all, imagine from Constitution crescent straight to Ogbor hill then MCC. What happened to all the roads in-between?

If you show me Ehi road , show Market road, Tenant road school road , Azikiwe, Park road, Pound road , St Michaels , Howell's ( pardon my arrangement it's been long) before Constitution crescent. Don't just post one good road and travel far before another seemingly good road.

Imagine from Ehi road straight to Aba Owerri road, how did you even get there? I'm sure going by east is bad, same as George's and Milverton , you get flying carpet? O.P fear God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by nwanyionitsha: 12:23am On Oct 11, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
trash
show us ngwa rd by Adam and eve to porthacourt rd,
show us that of Ariaria

oga in fact almost all the area in Aba is hell
Show us pictures of your village.
Onye ime ofia.

3 Likes

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by OOSmilling(m): 12:44am On Oct 11, 2019
MyX1:

Oga, I don't belong to any part. What I posted is what I saw in Aba.
I want someone to tell me that these Pictures are not Pictures of Roads in Aba.
all na aba, i stay for ogbor Hill. but bad places pass d good ones dat is just d fact

3 Likes

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by ProSongWriter: 12:53am On Oct 11, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
Oga Aba is as bad as fork

stop the PR work already

i visit Aba almost 2-3 times in a week
and i can tell you that Aba is the worst state i have ever visited

you can't go to Aba and return clean no matter how neatly dressed your shoe will soil and you must put leg for potopoto
even if you are inside keke the potopoto go still enter the keke and stain your legs

a distance of 10 minutes will take you almost 1hr in Aba due to bad roads

so tell me another thing
stop the sycophancy

btw
abu m nwa afo igbo
Is Aba now a State? Hmmm
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by IGBOSON1: 1:06am On Oct 11, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
shatap
tell your useless governor to fix Aba and stop this useless 30k PR work

okezie just like his predecessors is a complete failure

Even the ones they’ve done don’t look appealing! Where’s the aesthetics....or is it just to construct road and then declare Uhuru!?

Why TF can’t they sweep their roads clean of dust, sand and sediments? Why aren’t the roads marked? Where are the road furniture like signs, traffic lights, street lights, etc?

Not impressed! Aba could easily be the most beautiful city in the entire south-east and south-south...if only they’ve had honest, visionary and classy Governors since 1999!

3 Likes

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Joystark(f): 1:07am On Oct 11, 2019
These are only a few select kilometers.

Dude Aba has always been shortchanged when it comes to good leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 3:18am On Oct 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Show us pictures of your village.
Onye ime ofia.
ok nne no need showing you my village pictures because you already knew (let's assume you're not those ndi igbo non indigenes claiming onicha just because they live in Onitsha cheesy)

incase you don't know
I'm from Umudei village in Onitsha and my areas are Awka rd (around shoprite), ojedi, DMGS, oguta rd, etc.
let me stop here

so now you know

can you now swerve?
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 3:23am On Oct 11, 2019
uboma:

When did Aba become a state in Nigeria?

Chai!
swear you never had a typo error before

Aba is a hell of a city
sometimes i wonder if they even had any governor since 99

a commercial hub like that deserves better
Ariaria is nothing to write home about
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by ogawisdom(m): 3:31am On Oct 11, 2019
Every city has their slums all over the world

Aba may have many bad roads but there are some good roads too

I think that's what this thread is about
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 3:57am On Oct 11, 2019
ServantsOfTruth:
You know that aba is messed up and you said it good

For lying God will give punishment that you can't carry

Idiot
gosh I wonder how a human being can defend that useless governor or his predecessors

Aba is a commercial hub in Abia state with huge IGR for the state yet it's a hell on earth

A journey of 3-5 minutes will take you 1hr in Aba just because of bad road

for example from no. 1 ngwa rd to Adam and eve motors a 2 minutes keke will take you almost 1hr and Keke will not even reach there because foot cannot pass through that place talk more of Keke so they have to drop you somewhere and you will trek around like 30 minutes before reaching a journey that won't take more than 3 minutes on a good road

for you to come from porthacourt Road (railway side) to central park na war even if you are in Keke your legs are not safe from potopoto unless you raise it up (inside Keke)

there are many streets I can't mention here I just told you the popular ones i can remember

jeezzz that railway side makes me wonder how can a human being live near this stench and gory sights

just like we have traffic hold up for vehicles
we have human traffic hold up because you will line up with others for a passage on a narrow side in some roads in Aba and if you make any mistakes your legs will enter a very deep disgusting potopoto.

The thing i find funny sometimes is how comfortable the people are with it and go through such horrible stress with happiness as if nothing is wrong
how they comfortably sell food around the gory sights shocked

this makes me wonder where all those IGR being generated in Aba only and what is the use

Nobody should come here and defend Aba again oo
they're unfortunate with governance since 99 and they seems to be used to it

it pains me when I see people insulting Aba but no sane person should defend that city if the insults will make the governor to wake up and do the needful
so be it

I'm a pro pdp and Abia state is the only state that I wish another party takes over
PDP failed that state

2 Likes

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by ruggedtimi(m): 3:59am On Oct 11, 2019
MyX1:
Op aba is the worst place i have been to in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 4:00am On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
ogawisdom:
Every city has their slums all over the world

Aba may have many bad roads but there are some good roads too

I think that's what this thread is about
[/s]
yes every city has a slum but what if the slum is 70% of the city
can we now call it a failed city.

Oga Aba is 70% slum and freaking dirty
let's call a spade by its name if it can make their useless kerosene gofnor to wake up
so be it
no need sugarcoating while my people suffer and languish in pain while pursuing their daily bread in that city when they do pay their taxes and levy

2 Likes

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 4:02am On Oct 11, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Op aba is the worst place i have been to in nigeria.
as in worst place and worst city
each time I'm in the city I usually pity the inhabitants and I curse their governor on their behalf
what a dirty place
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by dprpikin: 4:10am On Oct 11, 2019
Oga OP, stop posting trash. All the roads you photographed here, has potholes here and there, which you carefully omitted.

The umungasi road you posted starts at Osisioma junction which is not motorable now.

And by the way, your acclaimed Ehi road is actually Mosque street by Tenant road.

It is very difficult to see a road in Aba where you can run half a kilometer without meeting a pothole. And most Major roads are partially/totally unmotorable. They include: Ngwa, Omuma, Osusu, Portharcourt, Eziukwu, People's, Ehere, Opobo, Azikiwe, Faulks, Ohanku, Obiohia, Asa, and Emelogu roads, just to mention but a few.

Except you are a paid image-maker of Governor Okezie, if not you can't live and move around this town for one full week and still maintain this view.

1 Like

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by ziegurf(m): 4:22am On Oct 11, 2019
Aba is suppose to be much more developed/cleaner than this....but due to the massive bloodshed by BAKASI men and federal government negligence Aba will need spiritual cleansing/healing to move forward again

.....ka CHUKWU mezie okwu
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Bighead9: 4:35am On Oct 11, 2019
Lies.
Abba is hell on Earth. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Switruth: 4:36am On Oct 11, 2019
OP. You’re the biggest liar.
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Bighead9: 4:37am On Oct 11, 2019
cool

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Bighead9: 4:43am On Oct 11, 2019
Aba is the worst place on Earth. This speaks volume of the people and the leaders of that State.
Shame!!

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Peroh426: 5:50am On Oct 11, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
Oga shatap
Seems that is only shatap you learned today.Am against bad governance but I think okezie is better compared to orji kalu and T A orji
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Rajman45(m): 6:04am On Oct 11, 2019
Diz guy wey de always say shatap shatap, abeg who offend u?

Showing us 5 to 6 roads in a city doesn't prove Ur point. So many people are suffering in Aba due to bad roads and dirty environment. Aba has nothing to write home about in terms of roads and dirt.
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by ogbuefi677(m): 6:25am On Oct 11, 2019
PabloAndreas:
How bou u post pics of Ngwa rd and ikot ekpene rd and nt streets off them...
is there any city in Nigeria that has ALL its streets nicely done and shining?
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by PabloAndreas(m): 6:30am On Oct 11, 2019
ogbuefi677:

is there any city in Nigeria that has ALL its streets nicely done and shining?
We talking bou major roads here and there's no proper major road in Aba
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 11, 2019
You see that thing we usually say,

look at the pics the moniker called Bighead9 uploaded.

He even added Ogun- sango ota, Oyo as Aba.

In trying to spite Abians, he foolishly hit himself on the leg..

please pray for him...he needs prayers..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 11, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Even the ones they’ve done don’t look appealing! Where’s the aesthetics....or is it just to construct road and then declare Uhuru!?

Why TF can’t they sweep their roads clean of dust, sand and sediments? Why aren’t the roads marked? Where are the road furniture like signs, traffic lights, street lights, etc?

Not impressed! Aba could easily be the most beautiful city in the entire south-east and south-south...if only they’ve had honest, visionary and classy Governors since 1999!

Avoid Igboland this man...

Is it that you not seeing all these Niger delta topics on nairaland...ehhhh?

What is all this?
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by ServantsOfTruth: 7:12am On Oct 11, 2019
Thanks Bro
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 7:34am On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
Peroh426:

Seems that is only shatap you learned today.Am against bad governance but I think okezie is better compared to orji kalu and T A orji
[/s]
none is better
okezie is a demon
TA orji is Satan
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by GuyWise(m): 7:39am On Oct 11, 2019
Op God bless you, you know many people here thinks that Aba is so bad to the extent that no high class of people lives there even the ones who has never in their life been to Aba talk more of Abia state will swear with their life about what they don't know.

As you can see many of them are already here displaying their hate for a town they know nothing about, but if we start showing their own now you will be shocked to see how a man with a log of wood in his eye is wanting to remove a tiny sand in the others eye .

Thank you Myx1 for this pictures and please post as many as you have, don't get distracted by fools.

Cc. Lalasticlala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Inpartnership With PPS Unveil A Missing Persons Platform / APC Campaign Rally In Ningi LG, Bauchi State / I Just Received One Kind Of Miracle Alert This Evening (Pic attach)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.