Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,195 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. (6484 Views)

Some Want Seun Kuti “executed” Because He Did Not Support Peter Obi- Sowore / Ikpeazu: IPOB Not As Bad As Terrorists, Bandits In The North / Why Buhari Won’t Restructure Nigeria How Some Want It Done-presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
trash
show us ngwa rd by Adam and eve to porthacourt rd,
show us that of Ariaria

oga in fact almost all the area in Aba is hell

If all the road in Aba is hell, the hell the op is showing us is a good one.
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
shatap
tell your useless governor to fix Aba and stop this useless 30k PR work

okezie just like his predecessors is a complete failure

You should be the one to shut up. Which government has ever fixed all the road at once?
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
PabloAndreas:
How much were u paid to spread this false shit...no gree make Holy Ghost Fire locate u

E be like any good about Abia makes you mad.
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
shatap there
Aba is as bad as fork
you expect me to start cramming all the streets in Aba

tell your useless gofnor to fix Aba and stop ass licking

okezie is the worst governor in SE

You have never been to Aba. You are a pained hater of Abia state.

You were so shocked to see these kinds of roads in Aba as against the propaganda you and your likes has been spreading online.
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
ikennaoma:
Let me help u...
1)snap fulks rd that was constructed by ur governor
2)ngwa high sch by aba owerri rd down to brass junction
3) okigwe rd to eziukwu,park
4)Ariaria mrk

Abeg what of our dear center table at osisioma..

okezie is the worst thing that happened to abia state

Don't you have a phone? Go and snap it nah or are you no longer in Aba?
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
soulpeppersoup:

You have never been to Aba. You are a pained hater of Abia state.

You were so shocked to see these kinds of roads in Aba as against the propaganda you and your likes has been spreading online.
[/s]
sorry i don't do paid 30k urchins

tell your useless governor to fix Aba
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
ServantsOfTruth:
You know that aba is messed up and you said it good

For lying God will give punishment that you can't carry

Idiot

You are a servant of hate.
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
Mrmoore14:
u don't knw aba and don't be sentimental, the major bad road in that aba is port harcourt which Is constructed by hartland construction company that I work with before.... the drainage have be completed frm number one to flyover and earthwork is going on little by little due to the rain.... faulks road leading to ariara market was also fixed by our company...... the cost of construction in aba is higher than virtually every other location in Nigeria due to the topography of the soil.... I knw how much billions the governor have given already which on only the drainage swallowed... that man is trying for real and ready to fix the roads in aba..... I'm frm edo and have worked with a construction company in aba before.

LeAve the idiot, he has not been to Aba for long.
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

you might be comfortable with it but it's pathetic and disgusting for us that always ply it for business often

I almost missed a business meeting due to Aba bad roads a distance of 30 minutes almost took 2 hrs if not that the person I'm meeting is understood that's how I would have lost a good amount of money
so you see why I'm taking it personal.

Abia is cursed with bad leaders

So this is the nonsense that justifies Aba have bad road everywhere?

Do you know how long it takes to cover that distance in most parts of Lagos?
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
proeast:

Ikpeazu is a disgrace, he should go and learn from Umahi on how he is doing a great job in a state like Ebonyi that is a lot poorer than Abia. I visited Aba and was unfortunate to pass through that hellish Aba/Owerri road. I never knew the road was that bad, and halfway through I was stuck in muddy water. I was totally confused because going back means having to drive through massive muddy water and going forward equally means continuing with the suffering. Luckily for me, a guy came and told me to be following him while he walked through the muddy water so I can know areas that are not so deep. I kept the governor under my breath. I had to pay the guy for his help while I drove to the nearest car wash. I avoid visiting Aba as much as possible. Ordinary flyover at Osiosioma Junction has remained rocket science while Ebonyi that was created yesterday now has several standard ones. Even Rochas bad as he was is far better than the best governor that has ever ruled Abia since 1999. Aba is a commercial city and exports goods all-over Nigeria as well as West and Central Africa. Leaving it in that sorry state is hurting its economy badly!!!

When last were you in Ebonyi? You live of propaganda.
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
soulpeppersoup:

So this is the nonsense that justifies Aba have bad road everywhere?

Do you know how long it takes to cover that distance in most parts of Lagos?
[/s]
shatap there and get out
stop talking nonsense
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
trash

He asked you where you know in Aba and the only response you have is trash?

You no get sense.

Hate kil you there
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
sorry i don't do paid 30k urchins

tell your useless governor to fix Aba

Who is more useless than you, ranting without prove.
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
stop talking nonsense

You are the most foolish person in this forum. Full of hate for what you can't achieve in your life, after live
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 3:53am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
soulpeppersoup:

You are the most foolish person in this forum. Full of hate for what you can't achieve in your life, after live
[/s]
shatap there you 30k per post ikpeazu boy

Ikpeazu the useless kerosene gofnor should fix Aba before thunder will scatter him
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 3:54am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
soulpeppersoup:

Who is more useless than you, ranting without prove.
[/s]
i nothing to prove to kerosene gofnor sycophants urchins
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Bridget95(f): 4:26am On Oct 12, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
Oga shatap there

stop playing with people's intelligence

Aba is the worst City I have ever seen
seems like a ghetto and jungle
gosh from railway down to PH Road oh God everywhere is gory

stop defending rubbish
Okezie is a criminal and a symbol of bad governance
oga you have fooled yourself enough.Aba is not as bad as people from other parts of Nigeria want it to look.Aba is our giant city but fools want to demarket it and kill it by all means but the truth is that Aba is a giant that have survived many things.The OP is current from his pictures.No state is 100% good not even the almighty Lagos.Aba is waking up again.
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 4:35am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Bridget95:
oga you have fooled yourself enough.Aba is not as bad as people from other parts of Nigeria want it to look.Aba is our giant city but fools want to demarket it and kill it by all means but the truth is that Aba is a giant that have survived many things.The OP is current from his pictures.No state is 100% good not even the almighty Lagos.Aba is waking up again.
[/s]
sorry i don't read trash from paid urchins
i wonder how many liters of kerosene the useless kerosene gofnor gave you to defend him cheesy

sorry i didn't read this

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 4:37am On Oct 12, 2019
cc
nwanyionitsha

this is the picture I took recently

i hope those kerosene defending urchins will recognise this place cheesy

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 4:39am On Oct 12, 2019
grin

cc
nwanyionitsha

I'm not doing this because i hate Aba

I'm pro igbo and a pro pdp and my love for Aba is making me do this
if that will make the useless governor wake up
so be it

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 4:40am On Oct 12, 2019
cheesy

cc
nwanyionitsha

i have more of porthacourt Road, ehi Rd, railway, Ariaria, etc
but let me hold it here
I'm not here to insult Aba people but to help them

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 4:42am On Oct 12, 2019
for fork sake
this City generates about 60% Abia state IGR
what are they using it for if not looting and paying these urchins 30k to launder their images

cc
nwanyionitsha

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Bridget95(f): 4:43am On Oct 12, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
sorry i don't read trash from paid urchins
i wonder how many liters of kerosene the useless kerosene gofnor gave you to defend him cheesy

sorry i didn't read this
rotten udenee go and hug a wet transformer.You are the paid urchin by losers and enemies of Aba.

Get lost.
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 4:48am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Bridget95:
rotten udenee go and hug a wet transformer.You are the paid urchin by losers and enemies of Aba.

Get lost.
[/s]
Hahahaha e pain am wella
e pepper am grin

i understand
it's called workshop
where you dey work na there you dey chop
so defending the useless kerosene gofnor is your workshop so
keep it up more kerosene to your stove and mpanaka grin

but remember karma is real because the cry of Aba people has reach God and he'll destroy both those depriving them of good governance and those defending the government

kiss the truth
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Rochas2023: 7:04am On Oct 12, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
for fork sake
this City generates about 60% Abia state IGR
what are they using it for if not looting and paying these urchins 30k to launder their images

cc
nwanyionitsha

Please try to label your pics otherwise it might be called old pictures
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 12, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
shatap there you 30k per post ikpeazu boy

Ikpeazu the useless kerosene gofnor should fix Aba before thunder will scatter him

Tell us your state we will go and snap the road there to post it here and stop being stupid. Paid assss mufon
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
i nothing to prove to kerosene gofnor sycophants urchins

What have you achieve in your life since you were born. What are you known for. Tell us, we know ikpazu as kerosene governor.

What are you known for never do well.
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 7:27am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
soulpeppersoup:

Tell us your state we will go and snap the road there to post it here and stop being stupid. Paid assss mufon
[/s]
e pain am wella
e pepper am well well

i was even waiting for you to call that fake picture

30k paid urchins and sycophants everywhere
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 7:30am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
soulpeppersoup:

What have you achieve in your life since you were born. What are you known for. Tell us, we know ikpazu as kerosene governor.

What are you known for never do well.
[/s]
I'm doing well in my business at least I don't depend on praising criminals and looters for survival

hustle oo so you won't sell your soul to the devil just for 30k sycophancy cheesy
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 7:30am On Oct 12, 2019
Rochas2023:

Please try to label your pics otherwise it might be called old pictures
they should go ahead naa
that picture is not upto a month sef cheesy
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 12, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
I'm doing well in my business at least I don't depend on praising criminals and looters for survival

hustle oo so you won't sell your soul to the devil just for 30k sycophancy cheesy

Tell us your business and location let's patronize you.
Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Ttipsy(f): 7:33am On Oct 12, 2019
Op can we also get pictures from Uratta, Flyover Axis??
u don't have shame
mtcheeww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious / Nigeria Exported $4.47bn Crude, FAAC Got N1.83tn —NNPC / Directors Of Lekki Concession Company/Oriental hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.