Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

A Friend Is Looking For This Guy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Friend Is Looking For This Guy (735 Views)

A Friend Transferred Money Into My Account, About To Put Me In Trouble! / My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now / Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Is Looking For This Guy by Kay25(m): 12:50am On Oct 11, 2019
Please any one with useful information that can lead to the whereabout of this guy called okey nd be arrested should please contact this Number 08181920385.He absconded with a friends laptop and money under the disguise of repairing for over 6 month.He last saw him at yaba.A bounty is placed on it thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend Is Looking For This Guy by jboycrb(m): 2:37am On Oct 11, 2019
Innocent looking thief
Re: A Friend Is Looking For This Guy by jonero4(m): 3:41am On Oct 11, 2019
what will be my reward,...?
Re: A Friend Is Looking For This Guy by seelawd(m): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2019
if u have the imei or serial number of the laptop and phone u might be able to track him done contact 08037111012 he is good with such things
Re: A Friend Is Looking For This Guy by Kolkay1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
Please any one with useful information that can lead to the whereabout of this guy called okechukwu mighty okeh should please contact this Number 08181920385.He absconded with a friends laptop and money under the disguise of repairing for over 6 month.He last saw him at yaba.A bounty is placed on it thanks.He has life information's on the laptop and this guy has scammed a lot of people

(1) (Reply)

Millionaire Businesswoman Is Found Entombed In Concrete In Her Fridge / Nigerian Man Buried With Bet9ja Coupons That Caused His Death / Your D**k Is My Life, You Made Me Stop Wearing Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.