Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,866 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) (57897 Views)

Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered / 7-Year-Old Boy's Hand Cut Off In Kwara By A Suspected Ritualist (Graphic Photo) / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by Wagon07(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2019
What if he was actually assassined? And not the other way? Then his assailants dressed him up in this robe, so as to redirect the gullible minds, in order to slide off suspicion.
Y'll should muster your brain together and start thinking different.

3 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by Debaiz: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2019
Hmm
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by wink2015(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2019
Lindalilian:
See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/5457620/lightning-kills-germany-returnee-ebonyi

AN IKWO MAN IDENTIFIED AS KELECHI NWIGBO FOUND DEAD DRESSED LIKE A RITUALIST IN MACDORIS HOTEL AFTER HEAVY DOWNPOUR & LIGHTENING 2 WEEKS BACK:

{…It Was Alleged That He Was Struck By Thunder In His Lodging Room In The Hotel}
(as Reported By Essa Ehugbo)

Last 2 weeks Ehugbo witnessed a heavy downpour accompanied by a historic thundering and lightening. A man, whose name was given as Kelechi Nwigbo from Akahufu Ekpaomaka in Ikwo local government area of Ebonyi State, was at the weekend said to have lodged in MacDoris Hotel.

Nwigbo, who is said to base in Germany, had checked into the hotel with instructions that nobody should disturb him after drinking some bottles of beer with his Ehugbo friends who were within reach but was discovered dead dressed like a native doctor, the hotel management on discovering him alerted the police.

The incident occurred at Mark Doris Hotel in Eke Market, Afikpo area of the state.

When police officers broke into the room, the man was seen lying dead with a calabash and some money inside dressed as a popular native doctor from Ugwuegu.

Essa Ehugbo who interviewed the hotel staff and management discovered that he normally visits the hotel with no company male or female.

It was learned that the last time he returned to Nigeria was in 2017 and that the family was not aware of his presence in the country let alone being in Afikpo after 13 years.

https://www.9jarep.com.ng/man-found-dead-dressed-like-a-ritualist-in-macdoris-hotel/

Proper investigation needs to be done.

The footage of the Cctv camera installed in the hotel reviewed.

Guys that drank with him interogated and their phone conversation obtained from the mobile network they subscribed to and thorough reviewed for clue of evidence.

Supposed the german based man was strangulated by a killer and then dress to make it look like a ritual thing.

The Nigeria police should not draw any conclusion yet until proper investigation is carried out.

2 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by islandmoon: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2019
where is that girl that want to dump her bf for a foreign based guy
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by nwamabo247(m): 8:47am On Oct 11, 2019
Journey to the other side of their kingdom goes wrong,,,,,,,PLEASE dear nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with C5 spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature below for more details.

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by Blinkers: 8:47am On Oct 11, 2019
tolugar:
He is not dead

Soul/abstract travel.

Now they’ve killed him by moving his body

Astral travel
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by Lugianostar(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2019
That is not a hotel if i must say but a ritualist dongeon.
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by midnighter(f): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2019
tolugar:
He is not dead

Soul/abstract travel.

Lol i saw it on one old Kanayo o Kanayo movie like that. So its real?

or if he transferred his soul into a fowl/vulture and didnt get back on time then he would get stuck
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by Momcherry(f): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2019
This is why I hate hotel rooms. A lot happens in there
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by goaldynman(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2019
presleYzzi:
shocked

Hotel Or brothel undecided

Which kind of hotel looks like face me I face you?

Omo some hotels in Nigeria are worse than that!!

There was a time I was travelling and my car broke down near Agbo in Delta State and it was very late.

A driver took me to a hotel in Agbo, which according to him was the best in that area.

In that hotel, some of the rooms were rented monthly and even yearly while some rooms were used for hotel and short time business! I was shocked when some people were bringing out their stoves to cook in the passage of the hotel!! I saw many weird things!!

Omo I slept with one eye open till morning!!
grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by PureGoldh(m): 8:49am On Oct 11, 2019
[quote author=Badonasty post=83033627][/quote]

There is no peace for the wicked.....may God have mercy on him
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2019
respect80:
Ritualist in a hotel with a vandalized power socket.
Very observant of you, he looks to have been electrocuted, I daresay struck by thunder considering it was raining heavily outside and the exposed electrical wiring; however strange things do happen, what are the odds that events would have so conspired as to bring about his sudden demise whilst engaged in some kind of unusual ritual practice? Your guess is as good as mine, however, as the law doesn't recognise such high strangeness and the obvious risk posed by exposed wiring, the hotel will have to be held legally responsible undecided
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by midnighter(f): 8:49am On Oct 11, 2019
Sanchez01:
He returned from Germany and could only manage to lodge in a 'hotel' as this? This shouldn't even be more than 4k per night!

Hotels like this tend to have faulty wires all around.

This is not lightning but naked wire electrocution. There's no way lightning will strike and there won't be visible signs.

That would be a more logical conclusion but then, why would he be dressed as a dibia

and returning from anywhere does not preclude being somebody who saves money
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 11, 2019
German based ....indeed

And he can only lodge in this kind of hotel..

He must be Witch-based..
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by Blinkers: 8:50am On Oct 11, 2019
tolugar:
He is not dead

Soul/abstract travel.

Astral Travel

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by Deltatoto: 8:51am On Oct 11, 2019
tropaz:
Germany based man lodged in this rickety hotel?
i can’t even stay der for a short time.God forbid
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by mercyviv(f): 8:51am On Oct 11, 2019
His cup of many evils is finally full!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by akinshola962: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2019
Money ritual every where, may God save us
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by midnighter(f): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2019
Wagon07:
What if he was actually assassined? And not the other way? Then his assailants dressed him up in this robe, so as to redirect the gullible minds, in order to slide off suspicion.
Y'll should muster your brain together and start thinking different.

thats what i was thinking but i got distracted by all the jazz comments. He was probably killed and framed

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by tropaz(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2019
Repulsive!!!

Deltatoto:
i can’t even stay der for a short time.God forbid
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by emmydiamon(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2019
solmusdesigns:
shocked

Say no to Tribalism

But from now till december, one particular region would be in the news for all the weirdest reason for money

What then are you trying to say? Onye ala
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 11, 2019
wink2015:

Proper investigation needs to be done.

The footage of the Cctv camera installed in the hotel reviewed.

Guys that drank with him interogated and their phone conversation obtained from the mobile network they subscribed to and thorough reviewed for clue of evidence.

Supposed the german based man was strangulated by a killer and then dress to make it look like a ritual thing.

The Nigeria police should not draw any conclusion yet until proper investigation is carried out.

Does that hotel looks like it has anything like cctv

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by EzekaUdenee: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
shocked

Say no to Tribalism

But from now till december, one particular region would be in the news for all the weirdest reason for money

[/s]
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by solmusdesigns: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2019
emmydiamon:
What then are you trying to say? Onye ala

Ndi Ofe banga soup, mind ya buisiness
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by crackhouse(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2019
Evil man.
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by tramzy7: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2019
Sanchez01:
He returned from Germany and could only manage to lodge in a 'hotel' as this? This shouldn't even be more than 4k per night!

Hotels like this tend to have faulty wires all around.

This is not lightning but naked wire electrocution. There's no way lightning will strike and there won't be visible signs.
so why was he dressed like a native doctor? Oga na thunder fire him nyash
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by Commentor: 8:57am On Oct 11, 2019
He wan use Buhari name na him thunder sound lightning fire and the rest is history.
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by Peacefulgold(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2019
It's possible he never based in Germany...
Him just dey operate local herbalist for other part of naija ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:58am On Oct 11, 2019
this just confirmed the extinct most people go for money
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by louis1995: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2019
judgementyard:
December don dey reach,Dem wan hammer!
Thunder come pay am visit grin
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by EzekaUdenee: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
Commentor:
He wan use Buhari name na him thunder sound lightning fire and the rest is history.
[/s]
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by EzekaUdenee: 8:59am On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Ndi Ofe banga soup, mind ya buisiness
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PIC: Robbers Who Cause Mild Accidents Before Disposing Victims / Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) / Scammers Are Using Dooshima Dennis, Pretty Female Firefighter's Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.