Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) (57900 Views)

Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered / 7-Year-Old Boy's Hand Cut Off In Kwara By A Suspected Ritualist (Graphic Photo) / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by crackhouse(m): 8:59am On Oct 11, 2019
midnighter:

thats what i was thinking but i got distracted by all the jazz comments. He was probably killed and framed
did u read the part that he always come to hotel alone and this time he instructed that he should not be disturbed by anybody?. To me, He is an evil man and that hotel is the only place where he can perform his ritual activities without anybody been aware.

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by tillaman(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2019
One of them deities must have snitched!
They better put such deity in witness protection grin
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2019
all these people commenting terrible hotel never make walka for nigeria
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by EmperorGodswill: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2019
Power pass power evil men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by midnighter(f): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2019
crackhouse:
did u read the part that he always come to hotel alone and this time he instructed that he should not be disturbed by anybody?. To me, He is an evil man and that hotel is the only place where he can perform his ritual activities without anybody been aware.

....Or he just needed his privacy and didnt want to be disturbed on his vacation by people asking him to dash them Euro

We have to stop this myopic way of thinking and tagging people evil all the time
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by luiscarter(m): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2019
doggedfighter:
Another one or the one we read before who was struck by thunder?

I thought I was the only one that noticed it
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by presleYzzi(m): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2019
goaldynman:

Omo some hotels in Nigeria are worse than that!!

There was a time I was travelling and my car broke down near Agbo in Delta State and it was very late.

A driver took me to a hotel in Agbo, which according to him was the best in that area.

In that hotel, some of the rooms were rented monthly and even yearly while some rooms were used for hotel and short time business! I was shocked when some people were bring out their stoves to cook in the passage of the hotel!! I saw many weird things!!

Omo I slept with one eye open till morning!!
grin

I can imagine

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by OluwasureGig: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2019
Tadwears205:
guy tire stop this thing na. I take God beg you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2019
I just hope that this guy wasn't framed by the hotel or something. I don't trust any news from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by Sanchez01: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2019
midnighter:

That would be a more logical conclusion but then, why would he be dressed as a dibia

and returning from anywhere does not preclude being somebody who saves money
Personally, it doesn't make sense if he could afford a return ticket only to lodge in a supposed 'jointy' guest house. That shouldn't even be branded a hotel if you ask me.

That said, if he was truly struck by lightning, I'm sure he wouldn't even die in that manner let alone far from the bed's foot side where he laid out his charms. Real footages of lightning accidentally striking humans have shown that it is instantaneous coupled with burns. The man doesn't look burnt even though the corpse is decomposing already.
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by VulgarLee(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2019
Person wen return from Germany lodge for this kind hotel?���
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by hokafor(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2019
What a shameful way to die, but can the dead speak for himself, only God knows what actually killed him. For those critics saying his hotel is not five star, maybe he cannot afford a better hotel. Residing in Europe does not mean u are rich.
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by moonbender(m): 9:15am On Oct 11, 2019
Tadwears205:

You mumu die. See as you couldn't spell "has". So many blunder in your edited message.

Even pikin for jekilesimi cannot be scammed by this.
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2019
Is that a hotel? So that's the kind of hotel he could check into, with all the money he had?

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by Sanchez01: 9:18am On Oct 11, 2019
tramzy7:
so why was he dressed like a native doctor? Oga na thunder fire him nyash
Lol! grin

So you believe lightning didn't tear the room apart through the roof but was able to locate him by what, teleportation? Haba!
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by hotspec(m): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2019
Tadwears205:
thunder fire u. stop this scam and get a life
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by Nazacent: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2019
Someone killed this man, and staged his death. Autopsy should be done on the body.
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by midnighter(f): 9:25am On Oct 11, 2019
Sanchez01:

Personally, it doesn't make sense if he could afford a return ticket only to lodge in a supposed 'jointy' guest house. That shouldn't even be branded a hotel if you ask me.

That said, if he was truly struck by lightning, I'm sure he wouldn't even die in that manner let alone far from the bed's foot side where he laid out his charms. Real footages of lightning accidentally striking humans have shown that it is instantaneous coupled with burns. The man doesn't look burnt even though the corpse is decomposing already.

No problem..maybe he used to go there before he travelled..we are all creatures of habit..

I think by "lightening" they probably meant some supernatural forces rather than actual lightening
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by Mariangeles(f): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2019
tolugar:
He is not dead

Soul/abstract travel.

Now they’ve killed him by moving his body
Stop doing that, or it'll be your turn someday...
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by respect80(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2019
goaldynman:

Omo some hotels in Nigeria are worse than that!!

There was a time I was travelling and my car broke down near Agbo in Delta State and it was very late.

A driver took me to a hotel in Agbo, which according to him was the best in that area.

In that hotel, some of the rooms were rented monthly and even yearly while some rooms were used for hotel and short time business! I was shocked when some people were bringing out their stoves to cook in the passage of the hotel!! I saw many weird things!!

Omo I slept with one eye open till morning!!
grin

Lol. cheesy

Bringing out stoves to cook in the passage?
I would like to believe you mistakenly visited a hostel and not a hotel cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by cnonyechi(f): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2019
respect80:
Ritualist in a hotel with a vandalized power socket.

Wat do u expect from a hotel in Afikpo?

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by godofuck231: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2019
Died like a goat hit by a car with his legs open, lol
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by respect80(m): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2019
cnonyechi:

Wat do u expect from a hotel in Afikpo?

Lol cheesy

You must have been there and you saw terrible things right?

Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by GoldHorse(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2019
Na nollywood
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2019
bluebay:
Power pass power
the power of God abi?
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by NORSYK(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2019
solmusdesigns:
shocked

Say no to Tribalism

But from now till december, one particular region would be in the news for all the weirdest reason for money

Exactly my brother, look at one of them below

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by solmusdesigns: 9:58am On Oct 11, 2019
NORSYK:

Exactly my brother, look at one of them below

see his flat head and the flat skulls he is holding... tufikwa for him grin
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by Olorundamilola: 9:58am On Oct 11, 2019
You dey find money tunder con visit you �
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by millionboi2: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2019
Sanchez01:
He returned from Germany and could only manage to lodge in a 'hotel' as this? This shouldn't even be more than 4k per night!

Hotels like this tend to have faulty wires all around.

This is not lightning but naked wire electrocution. There's no way lightning will strike and there won't be visible signs.
Mr know it all.....what abt d Calabash with money inside?
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by Robnectar(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2019
tolugar:
He is not dead

Soul/abstract travel.

Now they’ve killed him by moving his body

u a modafcvker cheesy
Re: Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) by ajl: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2019
realestniggah:
Evil people everywhere

News like this I see on nairaland is part of the reason I'm never coming back to Nigeria ever again.

Nigeria mentality of get rich by all mean is fucked_

By the way that a terrible "hotel" he was probably murdered or died from electrocution.. But this is Nigeria where an investigation won't be done. They would take him to the mortuary and that would be the end of this.

Ask yourself this how does lightening strike a person in his own room? If that the case lot of people around the world will be dead now

Who told you that lightening cannot kill you in your room? Go online to do little research. You are more likely to be killed indirectly by lightening in your room under certain circumstances. Please use Google. We all learn something new every day.

Here is what is shown online:

"Lightning cannot directly strike you're inside your home. But the electricity produced by a lightning strike can travel through conductive surfaces such as wires and pipes within your house. If you happen to be touching one of theses wires or pipes (think landline telephone or shower) you can be electrocuted.May 20, 2005"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) / Scammers Are Using Dooshima Dennis, Pretty Female Firefighter's Photos / Ann: Nigerian Man Scammed My Heart, My Soul, My Money - American Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.