Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room (7107 Views)

How American Media Reported Wizkid's Show VS Nigerian Media (Pictures) / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / Mompha Continues To Shade Hushpuppi As He Show Off His Expensive Closet&Car Keys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by itspzpics(m): 3:28am On Oct 11, 2019
Music star wizkid show off his expensive lifestyle as he show off the interior of his beautiful sitting room. Money is good.

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/wizkid-show-off-his-interior-of-his-expensive-siiting-room/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by itspzpics(m): 3:28am On Oct 11, 2019
wink wizlion

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by ladilawal82(m): 3:52am On Oct 11, 2019
$$$$$$

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by greatmarshall(m): 3:54am On Oct 11, 2019
Babanla

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by Goldencheese(m): 4:32am On Oct 11, 2019
Nice. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by judgementyard(m): 4:49am On Oct 11, 2019
My parlour fine pass em own na! grin

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by blazepascal(m): 5:38am On Oct 11, 2019
Joro nd ghetto love top notch starboy still number one just hear this song for speaker if ur brain no go burst

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by Birdeyeview: 6:49am On Oct 11, 2019
the humble starboy wiz

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by Yohh: 7:03am On Oct 11, 2019
Thank God he's adding small weight, he too skinny for my likening...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by Maryclaire1(f): 7:25am On Oct 11, 2019
Money is good smiley Baba God abeg bless our hustle

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by Ernezee(m): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2019
SAXPHONE for sale message or call me on this number 09013299869
Re: Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 11, 2019
Blogger blogger. It's where hes staying in Australia o.

Hes currently on tour in australia.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by asgard01(m): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2019
i love this vanity
Re: Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by utenwuson: 9:05am On Oct 11, 2019
What's expensive here
Re: Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by franklingud(m): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2019
Boy go and recreate your career.

You are fading fast.

Anyways TF concern me?
Re: Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by Gabson001(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2019
judgementyard:
where you see parlour?
Re: Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by FarahAideed: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2019
We thank God

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by slimjosh231(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2019
Yohh:
Thank God he's adding small weight, he too skinny for my likening...
Mumu, who cares about you? Does your opinion count?
Re: Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by Iamicekid(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2019
He posted the picture on his story it’s the place he lives in Australia pending the time he will perform at his show this weekend that’s not his crib in 9ja... op get ur fact right before posting
Re: Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by laribari(m): 10:58am On Oct 11, 2019
judgementyard:

but your own na Parlour naa! #smallspace grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by Chanchit: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2019
This living room fit give person depression. Everything just white as if na heaven.
Re: Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by Stewart883(m): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
Noting special. My living room is more posh than this.... No hating or whatever. With the kind of money he has I was expecting something spectacular
Re: Wizkid Show Off His Interior Of His Expensive Siiting Room by Stephenabudu960(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
is dat all

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya And DJ Cuppy Spark Relationship Rumors With Intimate Photos / D’prince Gets A House In Lekki – Hope All Is Well With The Mohit Crew? / Guys Can U Marry This Girl For 100million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.