Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi (29420 Views)

Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? / Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by BabaIbo: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2019
dukeprince50:
He isn't, I am 26yrs old, not a billionaire though but I am somewhere you could say "way above average" its not about hardwork, its about investing your time into something profitable
I work for 280 hours everyday and will want to work for 80,000hrs before my 50yrs. someone who works for 8-10 hrs daily can't be richer than I am.

You should capitalize on what I said about time, if you get what I meant, u could be a billionaire also

Bad man! cheesy
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by Unrated900(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2019
A305:
Could be true but he just told us hard work and not the kind of business he was into. there are many hardwokers in Nigeria but not all are billionaires. Cheap Lexus down my signa

God bless your sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by dukeprince50: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2019
SamuelOjua:
You did rituals or Scam? Are u saying we are not working hard enough to HV been kobo less at 28? Lies like this make me sick of this country politicians
You just haven't gotten the formulae of becoming rich, its not the hardwork but the amount of hours you work daily, I am not a billionaire or even closer to that but I am way above the poverty scale and I am just 26, I work for 280hrs daily.
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by Unrated900(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2019
A305:
Could be true but he just told us hard work and not the kind of business he was into. there are many hardwokers in Nigeria but not all are billionaires. Cheap Lexus down my signa

God bless your sense of reasoning

Ooo

1 Like

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by BabaIbo: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2019
thundafire:
shut up he is very rich even b4 he became governor dats y PDP brought him in

You're a fool for telling me to shut up.
Mumu, sense you no get,
The point here is he said he's a billionaire before 25 as if he did a legit business. So, what is the nature of his business BIG FOOL
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by dukeprince50: 9:12am On Oct 11, 2019
BabaIbo:

Bad man! cheesy
This one dat ur smiling and calling me bad man, pls my biznesses are all legit and registered o
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by KnowAll(m): 9:15am On Oct 11, 2019
Me sef I am a billionaire too. Mouth-Mouth billionaire, if all the acclaimed billionaire in Nigeria employ just 100 Nigerians there would be no poverty in the land.

Billionaire that has no visibly factory, industry or a entrepreneurial going concern. But he is a billionaire all d same. I too I am a billionaire at 25.
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by BabaIbo: 9:19am On Oct 11, 2019
dukeprince50:
This one dat ur smiling and calling me bad man, pls my biznesses are all legit and registered o

Hope it's not guilty conscience
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by crafteck(m): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2019
Have you provided anyone with half of the opportunity you had
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by dukeprince50: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2019
BabaIbo:

Hope it's not guilty conscience
lol, its not.
we have the mentality that In Nigeria any young man that makes little change is into illicit business, I just want to clear u I am not

1 Like

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by endowa(f): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2019
this is actually very possible cos there are lots of people that work hard for thier money

1 Like

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by tillaman(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2019
Temple1288:

No he's not lying.. Tho he acquired the money in a fraudulent way.. While his brother Major General Obi Abel Umahi was still in the Army, he used Dave Umahi as a poster to siphon loots and illicit money.. So he's not lying!
mmmmm thanks for the info bro!! I don’t really know about the man but I felt it’s not even humanly possible as a hustler in this part of the world
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2019
hmm devil devil but if you re truly rich, why are you in govt?
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2019
BabaIbo:

You're a fool for telling me to shut up.
Mumu, sense you no get,
The point here is he said he's a billionaire before 25 as if he did a legit business. So, what is the nature of his business BIG FOOL

this is nigeria people can be millionaires without owning a business, our brothers from the east do blood money. dont need business forthat.
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by BabaIbo: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2019
quentin06:

this is nigeria people can be millionaires without owning a business, our brothers from the east do blood money. dont need business forthat.

Everybody is not a tribal bigot like you bro, you don't have to tag a particular group of people's...

What about your brothers from the west, I mean the renowned miners.

1 Like

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by Cyberterror: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2019
Umahi is taking advantage of the gullibility of Abakaleke people. Ebonyi state in reality is very much different from Ebonyi state in social media. Umahi is boldly looting Ebonyi state because he knows the kind of unfortunate people he is presiding over.

1 Like

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by BabaIbo: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2019
dukeprince50:
lol, its not.
we have the mentality that In Nigeria any young man that makes little change is into illicit business, I just want to clear u I am not

Just teasing you
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by frowland(m): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2019
BabaIbo:
Thief kill you dia sad

You're only trying to justify the large sum of money inside your account should incase you step down as governor or declare your asset when running for president

Most abakaliki guys I know are highly enterprising. You will see them very young and yet own a very good business or own a small hotel or such.
During my school days in Futo 20yrs ago, many innovative Buka joints, photocopy shops etc were owned by them. Fastfoward to present and I still see many of them, still young but own small hotels and businesses (They largely start small by d way)
Their major source of income was Rice, Yam, Oil. They horde it and sell when the price go up.

2 Likes

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by Grupo(m): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2019
tillaman:
Billionaire at 25?? He’s a chronic liar! All these assholes makes hard working citizens look like clowns

Dave actually made money quite early in life. But saying he became a billionaire at 25 is a bare faced lie. Maybe he wanted to say millionaire at 25.
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by Annie939(f): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2019
and you did nothing to your people oluku

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by BabaIbo: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2019
frowland:

Most abakaliki guys I know are highly enterprising. You will see them very young and yet own a very good business or own a small hotel or such.
During my school days in Futo 20yrs ago, many innovative Buka joints, photocopy shops etc were owned by them. Fastfoward to present and I still see many of them, still young but own small hotels and businesses (They largely start small by d way)
Their major source of income was Rice, Yam, Oil. They horde it and sell when the price go up.

They are not the most enterprising people, how many of them are/were billionaires before 25 like their governor claimed. You can't even justify his claim with that story of rice, yam etc.
Abeg, it's either he's lying or he got it fraudulently/illegally.

1 Like

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by tillaman(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2019
Grupo:

Dave actually made money quite early in life. But saying he became a billionaire at 25 is a bare faced lie. Maybe he wanted to say millionaire at 25.
I agree with millionaire

2 Likes

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by Grupo(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Funny. A billionaire at 25 but no house in your village until you become a deputy govonor.Tell that to people who don't know you and your family. You might as well tell us how you and your cousin Cardinal stole all the LGA's money during Chimaroke regime.

Dave didn't have a house in his village until he became deputy governor? Are you serious?

Dave had hotels, a construction company, and filling stations even before he became the states PDP chairman.
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2019
Grupo:

Dave didn't have a house in his village until he became deputy governor? Are you serious?

Dave had hotels, a construction company, and filling stations even before he became the states PDP chairman.
.. So that hut he was living in before he built this present one is a house to you abi?. Why didn't you also counter the one about him and his cousin Cardinal?
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by mallamu: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2019
This man can lie ehn....... he owed me 40k for five months and paid it bit by bit. ask his workers in PHC
Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/i-became-a-billionaire-at-25-governor-umahi[/quote]
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by Grupo(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. So that hut he was living in before he built this present one is a house to you abi?. Why didn't you also counter the one about him and his cousin Cardinal?
I don't know anything about hut.

But, did he have filling stations before even becoming the state's PDP chairman?

Did he have a hotel, the one that was burnt around 2007 before he became deputy governor?

Did he have Brass engineering before he became deputy governor? I want you to answer those questions.
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2019
Grupo:

I don't know anything about hut.

But, did he have filling stations before even becoming the state's PDP chairman?

Did he have a hotel, the one that was burnt around 2007 before he became deputy governor?

Did he have Brass engineering before he became deputy governor? I want you to answer those questions.
.. And was he 25 when he achieved all these?
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by Grupo(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. And was he 25 when he achieved all these?

I don't believe he was a billionaire at 25. But he was rich and come from a rich powerful family nonetheless.
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2019
Grupo:

I don't believe he was a billionaire at 25. But he was rich and come from a rich powerful family nonetheless.

.. Ok .no p.Thanks for letting me know.
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by guvna(m): 10:34am On Oct 11, 2019
Sharrrraaap there you bloody thief!!

Criminal.

Billionaire at 25, doing what. Your're not even ashamed when you were 25 by your current age and estimate it was 31 years ago.

And being a billionaire at 25 would have been impossible...considering the Nigerian economic climate at the time...old DUNCE!!
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by Myself2(m): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2019
Thunder faya you dia,,,,make una no mind am o, he is just giving advance excuse for the billions he is already looting

1 Like

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by Obasiomogo(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2019
governor umahi's brother was a military governor of Rivers state, and as soon as he graduated from the University as an Engr. he was allocated an oil well in River State, that is where his money is coming, am from Ebonyi state, and I have done my research on him.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State / Inside Kogi IDPs Camps: Flood Victims Turn Beggars, Share Cups Of Rice (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.