Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,496 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Ndi Igbo Bata Ebe A , Eniyan Yourba Wa Nibi, Others Please Wait Outside - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo Bata Ebe A , Eniyan Yourba Wa Nibi, Others Please Wait Outside (368 Views)

Breaking, Fear Grip Dino And PDP As They Beg Peter Obi, Please Wait For Your Tur / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Yet To Start As Lawyers & Journalist Wait Outside The Court / Igbo And Yourba E-wars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi Igbo Bata Ebe A , Eniyan Yourba Wa Nibi, Others Please Wait Outside by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 11, 2019
Brethen, i first welcome you all and will begin by asking , what do you see as the Future of our dear Nation?

There is no other group that can rescue this Nation but the two of us, the North has been adulterated with Rattlesnakes who parades as leaders with their venom plunged deeply into the common man affecting their reasoning and perception of life.. Unfortunately , these sets of leaders held fatherland captive since 1960 refusing not only to progress their people but all of us..

We are left fighting, hating and sabotaging one another while the real enemies consolidate their gains including some of our southerners whose greed is without limit.. There is no more time to waste, the world has gone far, some of us that have the privilege of seeing the world can testify to that..

Unity is a must otherwise there is no future and these rattlesnakes will continue to hunt us.. Think about how many souls perish each year cause of bad roads , poor health infrastructure , terrible social vices , oppressions, intimidation and even the neopotic mindset of these snakes..

Their strategy is clear, divide the south, they learnt well from the colonial masters and this single strategy has worked for them all these years.. Obasanjo tried to balance things, they saw it as a threat and as of now they have succeeded in taken Nigeria backward.
They are clearly intellectual inept but still control the whole government apparatus, having no justified resources yet commands the greatest share of it, scums who rose to power by blood, had they turned North to Dubai or atleast Botswana then the south would have had something to look up to .

Brethen time is running out, we must burn the bridges of the past and unite for the future, compromise and sacrifice must be made , 2023 is coming , they are busy plotting on keeping the power while we are busy fighting.. Whether its APC or PDP , they are the same people(The North) and they reap from this divison, indulging one party to bring one of us out and the other party to stand a Northerner, of course they will win since we are divided..

We owe this nation a future led by intellectuals who will represent the nation in every modern way not wearing stupid traditional wears which proves loyalty to a particular section of the nation, try follow the governments of Turkey, China, Japan, Brazil , Egypt and even south Africa. All these nations have traditions older than us yet they shelved it away to belong to the modern world, they know pretty well that nobody takes serious a divided country cause their fate is sealed..

I stop my writing here and give you time to ponder, want to know how best we could work together to actualize our common dreams, If either of us even win the presidency without the other, we are still slaves cause the north will still control things, they will have a bigger say and if you resist , they will join forces with the rest of the south and remove you so our division is entirely hopeless.

Lets hear your thoughts but if your mind if full of paybacks and still live in the past or if your thought is full of worthless ambition then your opinion is not needed. This trend is meant for progressives..

I salute you Brethen..
Re: Ndi Igbo Bata Ebe A , Eniyan Yourba Wa Nibi, Others Please Wait Outside by Jackossky(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2019
Would sit here for now.
Re: Ndi Igbo Bata Ebe A , Eniyan Yourba Wa Nibi, Others Please Wait Outside by gidgiddy: 8:48am On Oct 11, 2019
As an Igbo man, it is better for me to trust a Cobra than a Yoruba man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo Bata Ebe A , Eniyan Yourba Wa Nibi, Others Please Wait Outside by Orjioorji(f): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2019
gidgiddy:
As an Igbo man, it is better for me to trust a Cobra than a Yoruba man.
with yoruba Muslims i agreed with you bro. No hating on yorubas ooo but will love igbos to mind their own business.
Re: Ndi Igbo Bata Ebe A , Eniyan Yourba Wa Nibi, Others Please Wait Outside by sweetonugbu: 9:12am On Oct 11, 2019
Orjioorji:
with yoruba Muslims i agreed with you bro. No hating on yorubas ooo but will love igbos to mind their own business.
if there's any way we can make this country to work,it will be better,but if not peaceful dissolution will be the best option.
Re: Ndi Igbo Bata Ebe A , Eniyan Yourba Wa Nibi, Others Please Wait Outside by sweetonugbu: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2019
Because with the caliber of leadership we are churning out,nothing will change in the next 30 years
Re: Ndi Igbo Bata Ebe A , Eniyan Yourba Wa Nibi, Others Please Wait Outside by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 11, 2019
We understand the strong affinity between the Northern muslims and Yourba muslims , some Yourba muslim exploits the route for their personal gains not minding sabotaging the interest of the South but nevertheless tnere are yourba Muslims as well who will never let religion subjugate and cloud their sense of reasoning. FASHOLA is a classical example ..

Will also like to add that our relationship with north is a like a spy game, they use some Yourba muslim to gain advantage which we can't stop, its up to us to also use some Northern Christians and even middle belt to achieve our goal..

I believe we will be better than them in this game if we are united..
Re: Ndi Igbo Bata Ebe A , Eniyan Yourba Wa Nibi, Others Please Wait Outside by Pigsandidiots: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2019
Trust igboman at your own risk. Better for you to trust devil than igbo man.
Re: Ndi Igbo Bata Ebe A , Eniyan Yourba Wa Nibi, Others Please Wait Outside by Orjioorji(f): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2019
sweetonugbu:
if there's any way we can make this country to work,it will be better,but if not peaceful dissolution will be the best option.
you are asking if there is anyway we can make fish survived without water, as long as this two religion and the three major ethnic groups cohabits as one nation my dead we are not moving an inch.we will always pull each other back,the best is peaceful separation.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Igberetvaward2019 Nominates Buhari For Integrity Award / Nigeria Is Closer To Venezuela Than It Care To Admit – Expert / There Is No Evil Spirit Here – Bianca Ojukwu Sends Strong Warning To Gov. Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.