Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Nigeria Is Closer To Venezuela Than It Care To Admit – Expert - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Closer To Venezuela Than It Care To Admit – Expert (363 Views)

Hardship: Nigeria Almost On The Road To Venezuela – PDP Governors / Ahmed Idris: EFCC Deceived Me To Admit Involvement In ‘₦‎109.4bn Fraud’ / SSS Providing Medical Care To Nnamdi Kanu, Lawyer Says After Meeting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Closer To Venezuela Than It Care To Admit – Expert by shehuolayinka(m): 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
Social Commentator, Ademola Adigun says the Nigerian economy can’t sustain subsidies on petrol, dollars and electricity.

He said this in a post published on his Facebook page, stating that the country is closer to Venezuela than it care to admit.

See his post below…

When I was about 39, I undertook a medical for a job at a bank. The Doctor said to me that my blood pressure reading indicated I was pre-hypertensive. I was alarmed. How come? Why?

I went for a second reading and a third, numbers indicated the same. I was borderline. So, I needed to make lifestyle changes to avoid being drug dependent for life.

Our President said that he does not believe WB figures. He does not agree that the poverty numbers are true. Like many think kidnap numbers are exaggerated until it happens to one they know or to them.

You see when you visit a doctor and he gives you readings, you can decide to “reject” “bind” or whatever. Who do you think will suffer a stroke? Who will be impacted if no action is undertaken? You!

The Govt is playing with numbers. The new system to lie. Inflate recovery. Inflate seizures. Put falsehood out. But our reality stares all of us in the face. The budget performance shames the projected revenues and amounts recovered.

The state of insecurity a direct correlation to joblessness and poverty.

We can decide to tell ourselves the truth and act. Or we can pretend blindness and die.

Our economy can’t sustain subsidies on petrol, dollars and electricity.

We are closer to Venezuela than we care to admit!!

READ MORE: https://thebelltimesng.com/2019/11/03/nigeria-is-closer-to-venezuela-than-it-care-to-admit-expert/

(1) (Reply)

Osibanjo Creates More Opportunities For Nigerians With The Nigeria-canada Summit / Nigeria Most Logical Destination For Investors To Reap Maximum Benefits In Afric / Kalo-kalo (slot Machines) Projects In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.